Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Alleged 7bn Largesse: CAN Leaders Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Alleged 7bn Largesse: CAN Leaders Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet (440 Views)

Obasanjo: If Jesus Were In Nigeria Today, He Would Not Keep Quiet / Church Gives N1M To Man Who Sleeps On Meat Seller's Table In Abuja / Stephanie Otobo Confesses, Apologizes To Apostle Suleman: "Politicians Paid Me" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alleged 7bn Largesse: CAN Leaders Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet by shinystar(m): 8:37pm On Oct 22, 2016
Pastor Kallamu Ali Dikwa, an indigene of Borno State, over the weekend, opened fresh can of worm against the leadership of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) over the controversial N7billion from Jonathan 2015 campaign organization.

He claimed to have been enticed with N1million to keep quiet.

But in a swift reaction President CAN, Dr. Supo Ayokunle, said the allegation was a mere fabrication which any mature person should dismiss.

He added that he has never given any money out to any individual since he assumed office three months ago as CAN President.

Dikwa had in 2015 boldly told the world that former President Goodluck Jonathan- led federal government gave CAN N7billion to campaign for his failed re-election bid through the then CAN President, Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor.

Briefing newsmen in Kaduna, Dikwa said he was not out to defame or embarrass anybody but to let the world know that CAN as body of Christ is not expected to be using that office for their material gains.

He said: “If as a religious body, CAN cannot stand for truth, then Nigeria will continue to cripple.

“Let come back and tackle it. Buhari will never succeed in his fight against corruption if religion leaders can’t.”

When asked how he got know and whether he has any valid proof about the alleged N7bn he said: “I don’t have the documents on how the money was handed offer to CAN but I have my confidants who were there then and documents on how it was shared. For instance, TEKAN/ECWA was given N50million.”

READ MORE: http://naijachurchnews.com/alleged-7bn-largesse-can-leaders-paid-n1m-keep-quiet/

1 Like

Re: Alleged 7bn Largesse: CAN Leaders Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet by Theyveedo(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2016
Re: Alleged 7bn Largesse: CAN Leaders Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet by ezechueze(m): 9:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
OK
Re: Alleged 7bn Largesse: CAN Leaders Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet by rusher14: 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
We know they would vilify you and deny their bribe donation from the presidency.

We know how they spent money from traditional rulers to religious heads with the aim of retaining the presidential seat albeit unsuccessful.

One day even the most silent of them would reveal how the house of the Lord became a house for changing money.
Re: Alleged 7bn Largesse: CAN Leaders Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2016
could be the reason most of these Pentecostal church pastors keep mum in the face of glaring hardship people are going through in this administration

they would ask their members to fast and pray for imaginary miracles while they smile to the banks ...they could not even resist the bribery donation coming from tax payers money ment to cater for the citizens

Hallelujah! ! ...the Lord is Good

(1) (Reply)

The Chosen Daily Devotional 23rd Oct.,2016 / ‘god Revealed To Me That Fuel Will Soon Sell For N30,bag Of Rice For N5000 /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.