Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:05 PM

Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters (962 Views)

Singer Oritsefemi Celebrates Daughter As She Turns 16, (see Photos And Video) / Flavour, His Daughters And Semah G Weifur, The Blind Liberian Singer (Photo) / Check Out Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of Singer Oritsefemi And His Wife, Nabila (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by danimodd(m): 8:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
Singer Oritsefemi who has two teen daughters has publicly warned men to stay off them, especially the first one saying she might be big, but she is still a teen.
A lot of people termed him over protective saying won’t she get married one day, but the singer in a new chat with Saturday Beats says there is time for everything and right now it’s the time for her to grow. While affirming his online threat, Femi said;

“I was very serious about warning men against my daughter. Every parent wants their kids to get to a certain level in life before they begin to think about relationship and mine is not different. That was why I posted the message on my Instagram page. I have already spoken to my daughter, so I decided to talk to the general public and plead with them to allow her grow older before they begin to chase her. It may sound like a joke but I was seriously passing a message across. It does not mean she would not have a boyfriend or get married someday.”

He also spoke about how closeness to his daughter saying they speak has friend;..READ HERE...http://www.nigeriannow.com/2016/10/nigerian-singer-nigeriannow.com-oritsefemi-warns-all.html

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by luckyz4rea(m): 9:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
If you didn't stay away from other people's daughters don't expect people to stay away from yours! In fact, they will flood them.

The law of nature!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by sammuell(m): 9:06pm On Oct 22, 2016
U nva see anytin
Re: Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 22, 2016
ogbu mma anai ekwe ka mma gaa ya na azu

A butcher is always conscious of someone with a knife
Re: Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by ufuosman(m): 9:28pm On Oct 22, 2016
some men will say pay back time..........

As for me, make I no meet her for street.

As for u, advice them not to eat man money.
Re: Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
eh, as u hav been leaving other peoples daughters shey?
in other news: abeg guys checkout d tips to knw if a girl is trans or a bruce/caitlyn creature on Lucciview.com. no tym to copy d entire url for dat particular post joor, bt its dere, so jst check it out. dis trans tin don dey enter naija wella
Re: Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by danimodd(m): 11:15pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin
weepnomore:
eh, as u hav been leaving other peoples daughters shey?
in other news: abeg guys checkout d tips to knw if a girl is trans or a bruce/caitlyn creature on Lucciview.com. no tym to copy d entire url for dat particular post joor, bt its dere, so jst check it out. dis trans tin don dey enter naija wella
Re: Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by Kobicove(m): 12:30am On Oct 23, 2016
And you think the best way to do that is by advertising their pics on social media? undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by dayleke: 1:38am On Oct 23, 2016
Lol....
Re: Nigerian Singer Oritsefemi Warns All Men Online To Stay Away From His Daughters by Nobody: 5:12am On Oct 23, 2016
Stale news.

(1) (Reply)

Neymar Jr Flaunts His Expensive Wrist Watch(photos) / Sultry! Kendal Jenner Steps Out Braless On Her Birthday / I Did Not Do Butt, Boobs Implants, Just Added Weight – Oge Okoye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.