Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,815,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) (3184 Views)

Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) / Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) / Miyetti Allah Condemns Killing Of Cows In Ekiti (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) by rex444(m): 5:18am On Oct 23, 2016
Wow!!!! How valueless human lives have now been. I recall a lot of incidents happening between this same cattle bearers and indigenous victims and there was never a time I head this group calling to pay compensation to those victimized. Now just mere cow and you demand an apology and compensation....hmmmmmmm there is God oooooo!!!!
Re: Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) by Blue3k(m): 5:27am On Oct 23, 2016
Can someone explain to me why these guys can't just form co-op or credit union to help their members buy land to ranch. They seem to have multiple chapters in various states. Second how are Fulani herdsmen able to get AK 47 when regular person has to jump through hopes to get simple shot gun.
Re: Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) by gannod(m): 6:15am On Oct 23, 2016
Most people spewing thrash about Ekiti and Fayose probably don't know who and what Fayose is...Fayose is as dangerous as Shekau when it comes to violence. If the Fulani try any nonsense,I can bet it with anybody that no single Fulani man would remain in Ekiti. May be the Fulani should ask their collaborators from southwest who Fayose really is..if they attempt any nonsense,no Fulani man would be innocent,he would pick any Fulani man and charge them with terrorism and murder and then promptly execute them. He has so many dangerous gangster tactics so the Fulani will eventually have the whole Yoruba people against them. I only pity the Yoruba people living in the north.
Re: Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) by Hiploko(m): 6:33am On Oct 23, 2016
Dear Fayose, as you take these concrete steps, you need to apply MORE caution in community security because even if takes 20 years, these fulani men will still come for revenge of the death of their 5 cows. If they have caused mayhem in less provoked areas like Enugu and Godogodo, if allowed, they will kill without mercy in Ekiti... They have incresed guts now that their fellow herdsman is the President( how did that happen sef)
Re: Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) by HtwoOw: 9:01am On Oct 23, 2016
Exactly what I said, Fayose doesn't live on farms, he has convoy of armored cars and several security, when fulaniHERDSmen come for reprisal it's the people who didn't eat from pepper soup who will suffer
koladebrainiac:
I dont like Fayose for once. His action are usually irrationals. This Ekiti anti malu law indeed is a nice project if he can reasonably fine tune n equip them.
But Fayose did not establish this project in the best interest of the people. He is doing it for the coming election.

Deliberately causing trouble for the citizens. This Ekiti farmers are not well defended n equipped to ward off the well organized Muyetti commandos wen these Animals retaliate

The fulanis will definitely retaliate because the Myetti Allah has just said that.
This has confirmed that Fulani herdsmen are not govern by nigeria law. The man can only go to court instead of threatening Ekiti people for the Governor Irrational decision.

The fulani has no right to threaten or subtlety inciting his men against the entire state.

Now it is obvious given Buhari pedigree to damn consequences would outrightly turn deaf ears to the crime when fulani will eventually retaliate

My point is its the people that will surfer when this issues eventually escalate

Fsyose wants trouble that will make his citizens fall in sympathy for him.

This will help him during his relection.

FG will turn blind
Fayose will ride on peoples blood back to Government house

But FG will still win by deliberately turning the state to anarchy n lawlessness thereby issuing state of emergency.

I am a Yoruba man. I have no allegiance to both Fayose or PDP or Jonathan or ApC or buhari.

I am on the side of the people of Ekiti.

If you have friends from Ekiti warn them to leave the state because of the great tribulation that is coming.

Fulani dont forget.
The only thing here is that If Ekiti people are equal to the evil ahead.

This not a case of justifying weda buhari is right or Fayose is Hero this is the blood of innocent people that will die after this warning from Miyetti Allah

Winter is coming....
Re: Fayose Playing With Fire – Miyetti Allah Warns Over Killing Of Cows(photo) by Mynd44: 9:38am On Oct 23, 2016

(1) (2)

President Buhari's Appointments In Six Nigeria Geopolitical Zones & Religion / Two Powerful Leaders Meeting In Singapore: Trump And Kim / The Ibo's Hate For Buhari Is Self Inflicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.