Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,282 members, 7,818,958 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident (1120 Views)

Dangote Truck Collides With ‘God Is Good Motors’ Bus At Auchi Junction / Dangote Truck Runs Into Primero Bus Stop Along Ikorodu Road (Photos, Video) / Why Nigerians Are Killed Abroad And Perish On The Mediterranean (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by exlinkleads(f): 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
If am being critical about this Dangote trucks aka "Hired Killers Trucks", people will say am just being paranoid. Na only Dangote truck sabi perish people? This is getting out of hand and i have also admonished government to look into this matter critically. No be only when a senator will be involved, government will now seat up. These are human beings for God sake.

A Facebook user "Jude Iluegbu" shared these photos of an accident involving Dangote truck again and this is making the 2nd or 3rd time this week if am not mistaken. The user, probably an eyewitness has this to say:

If Dangote truck kill you , you are bless in the grave Dangote is above the law , have you hear that Dangote driver have been arrested and jail for killing innocent people on the road No, because is above the law his driver's can kill and go free.

RIP to the dead.

More pics below....

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/10/dangote-truck-perish-yet-another-set-of.html

cc mynd44 missyb

Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by Kxngstein(m): 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2016
shocked
Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by Nwulia(f): 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
God have mercy.so sad.RIP.
Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by Topestbilly(m): 11:01pm On Oct 22, 2016
shocked

Dis is getting too much.

Is he the only one that has trucks in the whole of Nigeria? Why always Dangote truck.
Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by Talasuma(m): 11:03pm On Oct 22, 2016
Hmmmm, I'm speechless cry

I think if boys start to dea destroy Dangote trucks at sight, d man together with dis Godforsaken government go find solution.

RIP
Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by ZKOSOSO(m): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2016
As Usual...Nothing would happen....cos he is Fulani!!!

U see my problem with Buhari Supremacist agenda?

RIP to the dead!!
Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by EHMIR(m): 11:07pm On Oct 22, 2016
ZKOSOSO:
As Usual...Nothing would happen....cos he is Fulani!!!

U see my problem with Buhari Supremacist agenda?

RIP to the dead!!

when peace mass transit had several road mishaps,did anytin happen,did buhari suspend their activities

Enough of ur pettyness bikonu
Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by tit(f): 11:35pm On Oct 22, 2016
EHMIR:
when peace mass transit had several road mishaps,did anytin happen,did buhari suspend their activities

PMT transit responded to the public outcry about its rtas.
(i wrote a petitiuon to FRSC about their delinquency).
But dangote?
even before PMT came into the radar, dangote has been grinding and lavishing poor nigerians.
without consequence.
Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by chimah3(m): 12:11am On Oct 23, 2016
cry
Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by EHMIR(m): 7:21am On Oct 23, 2016
tit:

PMT transit responded to the public outcry about its rtas.
(i wrote a petitiuon to FRSC about their delinquency).
But dangote?
even before PMT came into the radar, dangote has been grinding and lavishing poor nigerians.
without consequence.

why dnt u do the same on dangote's case
Re: Dangote Truck Perish Yet Another Set Of People - Very Graphic Accident by Dove4Peace: 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2016
EHMIR:

I don't know exactly your point (of comparison) here. Peace Mass transit moves about 30,000 persons with about 2000 buses daily. Simply because they lost about 23 passengers between May and June ( the worst in their 20 years history) should not warrant you to quote them in this scenario. More to that, they bus was either a victim or the bad road or social media warfare grin grin. I followed up the story and to be fair, the company contacted the bereaved families.

[size=18pt]One careless statement people often make is "we call on the government to close down X, Y." I wonder if the know the implication. Peace Mass Transit is an employer of 4000 Nigerians. Dangote doubles that number (I am certain). We need Samuel Onyishi, we need Dangote. These are the builder of the economy. Dr Samuel Onyishi is Igbo, Dangote is Fulani so what? I know Igbos who work in Dangote as well as I have seen an Hausa driving for Peace Mass Transit (and Yorubas of course).
We should call on the Government to repair our roads, dualize all the federal roads, establish rail ways for heavy loads like cattle, cement across the federation. Most importantly, Government should take responsibility of the health insurance of all accident victims. While we keep praying for Travelers in Nigeria, and for the victims of accidents;[/size]
God Bless #PeaceMassTransit
God Bless #Dangote

(1) (Reply)

20 Years Stay In UK And ILR / Direction From Iyana Ipaja To Burma Rd Apapa / Glo Has Left Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.