Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Wizkid Wins Artist Of The Year At MAMA 2016| See The Full List Of Winners - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Wins Artist Of The Year At MAMA 2016| See The Full List Of Winners (592 Views)

Wizkid Wins BET "Best African International Act" Award / Wizkid Wins 3 Billboard Music Awards And Counting, Checkout Full List / Bralessness Galore At MAMA 2016, See What Ladies Wore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Wins Artist Of The Year At MAMA 2016| See The Full List Of Winners by applehead100(m): 10:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
The 2016 MTV Africa Music Awards was held Saturday night (October 22nd) at Ticket Pro Dome in Johannesburg.
Nigerian artist Wizkid nabbed the prestigious "Artiste Of The Year" award and "Best Male Act". Yemi Alade also took home "Best Female Act".

Check below to see the full list of winners at MAMA 2016

Artist Of The Year — Wizkid

Best Male Act — Wizkid

Best Female — Yemi Alade

Song Of The Year — “My Woman, My Everything” – Patoranking feat. Wande Coal (Nigeria)

Best Live Act — Cassper Nyovest (South Africa)

Best HipHop — EMTEE

Best International Act — Drake

Personality Of The Year — Caster Semenya

Best Pop — Shekhinah & Kyle Deutsch

Best Group — Sauti Sol

Legend Award — Hugh Masekela

Best Francophone — Serge Beynaud

Best Lusophone — C4 Pedro

Listeners Choice Award — Jah Prayzah

Best Collaboration — Dj Maphorsia ft. Wizkid & Dj Buckz – Soweto Baby

Video Of The Year — “Niquer Ma Vie” – Youssoupha (Congo) – Director: Antony Abdelli & Jose Eon

SOURCE: http://www.ghanacelebrities.com/2016/10/22/mama-2016-see-full-list-winners/
Re: Wizkid Wins Artist Of The Year At MAMA 2016| See The Full List Of Winners by Akinkanju67(m): 10:49pm On Oct 22, 2016
Wizzy Wizooooooooo
Re: Wizkid Wins Artist Of The Year At MAMA 2016| See The Full List Of Winners by jotey(m): 10:52pm On Oct 22, 2016
naija 2 get talent
Re: Wizkid Wins Artist Of The Year At MAMA 2016| See The Full List Of Winners by EHMIR(m): 10:53pm On Oct 22, 2016
God don bless dis boi gaaan.
Nicca oya dey ball dey go,noting do u.
Re: Wizkid Wins Artist Of The Year At MAMA 2016| See The Full List Of Winners by mizzytan(m): 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2016
Congratulations to Wizkid. You're the only starboy we know. Any other starboy is a counterfeit. Eg weeknd
Re: Wizkid Wins Artist Of The Year At MAMA 2016| See The Full List Of Winners by Neimar: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2016
mehn d show boring eh

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help! As I Type This My P*nis Is So Hard, I Want To Make Love To My GF Mom / Full Tracklist Of 'the Playmaker' Album Of Phyno / Ooni Of Ife To Unveil Tallest Statue In Nigeria & 3rd In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.