Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,728 members, 7,862,353 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 02:28 PM

IR1 Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / IR1 Visa (909 Views)

NVC Case Complete March 19, 2019 - IR1 / Case Complete At NVC For IR1/CR1 Immigrant Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

IR1 Visa by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 23, 2016
Hello,

My husband and i were married since 2014, i am a US citizen and live there, he lives in Nigeria and i have not been back since the marriage. Our IR1 case was approved and he had his interview on oct 19 but the CO ask him to provide more Facebook and whatsapp screenshots of our convo to prove the relationship, we sent about 89 of them the same day he had the interview. will they approve his visa after reviewing them? We truly love each other and will be so happy to finally be reunited. In case it will help, we met in Nigeria as kids when i would visit my grandma then but lost touch until 3 years ago when we met again, Pls help us with answers if you have similar experience.
Re: IR1 Visa by justwise(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2016

(1)

Mbanza Kongo Capital Of Kingdom Of Kongo Declared Unesco's World Heritage / Holidaymaker Drives From France To U.k,only To Find A Migrant Hiding In His Boot / Fulani Herdsmen Featured On New Nigerian Epassport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.