Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,812 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

My Most Deadly Technique Of Dealing With The Big Guys Copying From Me - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Most Deadly Technique Of Dealing With The Big Guys Copying From Me (653 Views)

Optimize Your Website For Mobile Platform (SEO For Mobile Technique) / Pls Help-how Do I Stop Bloggers From Copying My Post / Game Of Copying! All The Times Facebook Tried To Drown Snapchat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Most Deadly Technique Of Dealing With The Big Guys Copying From Me by Blinks205: 1:02am On Oct 23, 2016
Good bloggers are known from there contents, I all ways say in most of my post. Before I started this blog, Two questions came in my mind. Why will i be blogging? and What will I be blogging about? I choosed to be writting about SEO because I know more about it not because i wanted to make money with it. If wanted to make money with this blog I shouldn't have gone for SEO bacause not I much people read about SEO, instead I should have gone for School new and update or fashion. http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/07/how-to-outrank-those-copying-from-you.html

Then when I used to run an education blog, I found out that when I search for my posts on google none of them appreared this was so serious that I started wondering what was happenning. Till one day I decided to check on the big and pupolar blog that always appears every time I search for my posts on the search engine. So so surprizing, I saw that the big and famous blog has copied almost half of my post. [url]http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/07/12-best-tested-ways-to-get-quality.html
[/url]

I contacted the owner of the blog like i said on my last post on how to outrank those copying from you. After I contacted him and told him of what he has done to my blog on the search engine, I told him to remove those copied posts from his blog but he refused. The best of me I put in to convience him to remove those post but he refused to do so. [url]http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/08/2016-standard-seo-ruling-search-engine.html
[/url]

Then I decided to wicked him since he thinks that his blog is bigger than my and that is the more reason why i see his blog when ever I search for my posts on the search engine, like I started on my other post. [url]http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/07/writting-post-is-what-people-find-hard.html
[/url]

When the search engine discovers two similar content after crawling, it takes into assumption that the smaller blog which is about few months old copyed from the old one.

It is a constant act for new blog to be copying from the old grand masters who have been on the game before them. Google believe that soon they will know the do or die about copying other peoples content on the internet, which are
http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/07/22-best-ad-brokers-for-publishers-apart.html

1 None of your posts will be visible on the search engine and it's because you have nothing unique on your blog http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/10/how-i-made-most-amazing-sales-on.html

2 Your blog will not get ranked well by the search engine also because you have nothing unique to offer the search engine http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/10/2017-best-selling-e-commerce-review.html

3 Your blog will also not be getting quality rank on alexa, because you blog will be lacking visitors http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/10/step-by-step-on-how-to-fetch-on-google.html

I decided to write about the blog that wanted to render my efforts useless, I wrote about them, in that same post i listed all of my posts they copied. This I share to all the pupolar forums both on pupolar facebook groups and also on twitter. It was a very disgraceful thing for them, but the deserved it. Not only that, i found out that, that same blog was advertising for google what i did was to report to adsense on there help forum and his ads stoped showing, I guest he was suspended. http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/10/how-i-made-768-with-bitcoinbitcoin-pays.html

That post i worte about them affected there traffic, rank on both google and alexa, visitor and thus there lost visitors. Then at last he removed the posts and beged me to write another post to say that i was mistaken about the blog that was copying from me. I did that after he must have paid a few box into my bank account. So i recommend you do the same if the copying is getting of hand. http://www.blogmuzz.com/2016/07/6-standard-seo-tips-for-publishers-push.html

Re: My Most Deadly Technique Of Dealing With The Big Guys Copying From Me by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 23, 2016
Very well said,what I did to my own blog,was to disable copy and paste.

How did I do that? I inserted a code on my sidebars. So whenever you use a laptop to double click on my articles in other to copy,it won't work,because I disabled it.

You should also try that. Since then,I see my blog posts online,Google index it pretty well,and if I use the keywords I used in that post to search in google,my blog will be the first to show up!

So anyone that searches with that keyword,am good to go.

Am always careful to use lower ranking keywords,if you go for the higher ones,you won't have a place in Search engines,especially now I decided to open an Online Marketing and Social Media Tips blog,which is a one month old blog.

Please dear,if you use a blogger blog: Then do this:
Go to your blogger dashboard.
Goto Layout
Go your sidebars or anywhere and click "Add a Gadget.
Then chose Html/Java script

Copy and paste this code there and save :

<!- START disable copy paste --><script
src='demo-to-prevent-copy-paste-on-blogger_
files/googleapis.js'></script><script type='text/
javascript'> if(typeof document.onselectstart!
="undefined" ) {document.onselectstart=new
Function ("return false" ); } else
{document.onmousedown=new Function
("return false" );document.onmouseup=new
Function ("return false"wink; } </script><!-- End
disable copy paste -->

Then,whenever someone tries to copy from your blog with Laptop,Tablet.. Its ain't gonna work!
disable copy paste -->

2 Likes

Re: My Most Deadly Technique Of Dealing With The Big Guys Copying From Me by bot101(m): 8:30am On Oct 23, 2016
Firmlogger:

How did I do that? I inserted a code on my sidebars. So whenever you use a laptop to double click on my articles in other to copy,it won't work,because I disabled it.

You should also try that. Since then,I see my blog posts online,Google index it pretty well,and if I use the keywords I used in that post to search in google,my blog will be the first to show up!

Am always careful to use lower ranking keywords,if you go for the higher ones,you won't have a place in Search engines,especially now I decided to open an Online Marketing and Social Media Tips blog,which is a one month old blog.

Goto Layout

disable copy paste -->

Then,whenever someone tries to copy from your blog with Laptop,Tablet.. Its ain't gonna work!
disable copy paste -->

Actually, this is very easy to override if the blogger knows a thing or two about javascript.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Most Deadly Technique Of Dealing With The Big Guys Copying From Me by Bigajeff(m): 4:01pm On Oct 23, 2016
if you are a WordPress user, from your dashboard plunging page just search for the plugin "copyright " after installation check the settings as you want your contents to be protected and save. it works. Don't forget to hangout on hiipeeps
Re: My Most Deadly Technique Of Dealing With The Big Guys Copying From Me by Blinks205: 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
Firmlogger:

Goto Layout

disable copy paste -->

disable copy paste -->

Thanks bro, this is very good I encourage others to do the same

(1) (Reply)

I'm Looking For Co-owner On My Functional Blog / I Want To Buy A Facebook Page / The Main Reason Why Nairaland And Naij.com. Detest Mavrody.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.