Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,879 members, 7,838,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? (512 Views)

Should I Pay Tithe From My 20k Stimulus I Got From Government? / Daddy Freeze To Pastor Adeboye: "Pope Drinks Beer And Doesn't Pay Tithe" / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 6:49am On Oct 23, 2016
I have been asking my self such question for a long period of time...

Since Our religion both Christians and Muslim Prohibit the act of Gambling..

And the Bible say Whenever you get as your income, you have to remove 10% for God as your tithe... I don't know how Muslim call it buh i know they also have somthing like that....

But my question is that...Is it right to pay my tithe from the money i got from Gambleing...either 1960bet or Baba Ijebu or any other kind of bet...

If YES...i need Genuine Points and if NO..please Why....
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by ghettowriter(m): 6:51am On Oct 23, 2016
Wait make you win the money first, then you can make the decision then.

People don't just win gamble.
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by holatin(m): 6:59am On Oct 23, 2016
God cares but pastor or alfa dont
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:02am On Oct 23, 2016
ghettowriter:
Wait make you win the money first, then you can make the decision then.

People don't just win gamble.
the one i won nko?
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 7:03am On Oct 23, 2016
holatin:
God cares but pastor or alfa dont
i think it should be vice-versa... Pastor and alfa care but God don't
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 23, 2016
Bible say Whenever you get as your income you have to remove 10% for God
Income is what you earn from the work you do for a living o. You gamble for a living?

Well if armed robbers can pay tithe why can't a gambler pay. Most tithers aren't even the born again ppl. Pastors feed better on the tithes on non-christains because they have d money than the born again Christians

Pay your tithe !and you will win more with ease. Try it and see
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by holatin(m): 7:19am On Oct 23, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
i think it should be vice-versa... Pastor and alfa care but God don't
God cares about where the offering came 4rm if its ungodly but alfa and pastor dnt care even if the money is a proceed 4rm a ritual
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by ghettowriter(m): 7:32am On Oct 23, 2016
ADEWUMIMichael:
the one i won nko?

There was something my pastor told me ones that stuck with me. He said 'if You don't pay your tithe in the Church or house of God, you are still going to pay it somewhere else, either at the bar, hospital, mechanics place etc ... Think about that for a moment.
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by GRIMMJOE(m): 8:03am On Oct 23, 2016
The question should be,if gambler or thieve pays tax which we know God doesn't accepted.
Where do the go to or will God return their unholy tithes ?
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:09am On Oct 23, 2016
holatin:
God cares about where the offering came 4rm if its ungodly but alfa and pastor dnt care even if the money is a proceed 4rm a ritual
now you're talking
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:10am On Oct 23, 2016
GRIMMJOE:
The question should be,if gambler or thieve pays tax which we know God doesn't accepted.
Where do the go to or will God return their unholy tithes ?
answer that yourself
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2016
ghettowriter:

There was something my pastor told me ones that stuck with me. He said 'if You don't pay your tithe in the Church or house of God, you are still going to pay it somewhere else, either at the bar, hospital, mechanics place etc ... Think about that for a moment.
hmmm
Re: Pay Tithe From The Money You Got From Gambleing, Right Or Wrong? by ADEWUMIMichael(m): 8:11am On Oct 23, 2016
RadicallyBlunt:

Income is what you earn from the work you do for a living o. You gamble for a living?

Well if armed robbers can pay tithe why can't a gambler pay. Most tithers aren't even the born again ppl. Pastors feed better on the tithes on non-christains because they have d money than the born again Christians

Pay your title and you will win more with ease. Try it and see
heheheh

(1) (Reply)

Scientist Uncover Burial Slab That Held Body Of Jesus Christ / Where Does Cain Got His Wife From / Thousands Gather As Water Seeps From Jesus Statue In An Indian Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.