Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,964 members, 7,952,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:55 AM

My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures (25936 Views)

Can One Do Traditional And White Wedding With A Budget Of N200k? / Will One Million Naira Be Enough For Both Traditional And White Weddings? / A Nairalander's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by Ronaldinnioh(m): 8:48pm On Oct 23, 2016
One of my friend called Nneoma said she can't continue with the relationship after his boy friend third leg/joy stick is too BIG-LONG-FAT-HUGE AND BLACK that she can't put up to it during sex.
That it looks as if he wants to tear or hearvest her womb and private part out.She also disclosed to me that she is tired of this. She mourns her private part days after each sex.

She wants a quit of the relationship but the guy spends a lot on her and also takes good care of her.

She said she is confused right now
I told her as a friend to manage and adapt to the relationship and sex life ,that it is for better for worse.

Pls can we get further advice pls.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by StoneLucifer: 8:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
The groom's first or second wife?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by fendorf(m): 9:00pm On Oct 23, 2016
God bless ur union
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by Kangol99(m): 9:04pm On Oct 23, 2016
K
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by peculiar32(f): 9:21pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ronaldinnioh:
One of my friend called Nneoma said she can't continue with the relationship after his boy friend third leg/joy stick is too BIG-LONG-FAT-HUGE AND BLACK that she can't put up to it during sex.
That it looks as if he wants to tear or hearvest her womb and private part out.She also disclosed to me that she is tired of this. She mourns her private part days after each sex.

She wants a quit of the relationship but the guy spends a lot on her and also takes good care of her.

She said she is confused right now
I told her as a friend to manage and adapt to the relationship and sex life ,that it is for better for worse.

Pls can we get further advice pls.

she should talk to the guy to handle her gently when they are having sex .

some ladies like me likes it huge *side eyes*

anyways if she loves him n she is not after his money or what she is getting then she need to tell him what she goes through after every sex.
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by potbelly(m): 9:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
don't mind them bro.. this lady knows whats up cool... cool
tosyne2much:
I thought you ladies were saying ladies don't find men with potbelly sexy? How come this lady saw more than port belly in the man?
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by hollywater: 9:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
So this old Man never marry since, na him people dey disturb me since to go marry?

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by nwabobo: 10:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
Seeeeeeee:
Cecilia & Anietie wishing my beautiful sister happiness in her new home... Congratulations

Da mi, doko ebe eyin eka mfo yak anye atongo gym ASAP.
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by donolatunji(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2016
their marriage go last pass *EBORAOWU*
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by inioluwajoe(f): 10:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
Rilwayne001:
Old couple sad
pele o, young couple. everyone deserves to be happy irrespective of their age.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by GOLDENWOLF(m): 11:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
Happy married life smiley
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by Poorboy: 1:01am On Oct 24, 2016
nwabobo:

Da mi, doko ebe eyin eka mfo yak anye atongo gym ASAP.
mme kop bro
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by AndyMolarAllwel(m): 3:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Dandeedadrunk:

Yea...they are trying to raise funds

Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by adebnl: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
krissconnect:
These 2 done see things sha. Hml to them
some pple go dey marry wen dey don dey retire already
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by 99foxxy(f): 9:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Hml to the beautiful couple. May God see you through in your marriage...
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by iamkingzlee(m): 11:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Fr Ekon, The priest in that picture is my cousin shocked shocked

@seeeeeee, Happy married life to your sister!
Re: My Sister's Traditional And White Wedding Pictures by Seeeeeeee: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
iamkingzlee:
Fr Ekon, The priest in that picture is my cousin shocked shocked

@seeeeeee, Happy married life to your sister!
sessongo bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

6 Kinds Of People You Will Always Find At 'Owambe' Parties In Nigeria. / Kano Government Spends N200M On Mass Wedding For 1,520 Couples (Photos) / Grandma Melts Hearts With Her Dance Moves At A Wedding Reception In Iganmu, Lag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.