Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" (48724 Views)

Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) / Photos: Check Out Toke Makinwa's Sexy Look To Rita Dominic's Birthday Party / Rita Edochie Reacts Blasts Ladies That Do Butt Enlargement Surgery (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Kbraims(m): 2:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
front page...jst to occupy space
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by twinskenny(m): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
Rita and makeup are like 5/6

sir i am expecting your call oo

good afternoon
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by cynhamscakes(f): 3:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Common! Y'all can't see the sarcasm in his comment?

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by 3sexy: 3:01pm On Oct 24, 2016
He is telling lies !

This can't turn anyone on! Haba!
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Otapipia: 3:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
Na wa o!

Dunno why fools find it difficult to conceal their stupidity sad

Fvckin perv!
My brother I bet you, you don't know how it feels to be a fool.

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by chima04(m): 3:04pm On Oct 24, 2016
D guy must be a drunk person

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by tosyne2much(m): 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
What kind of public lunatic display is this? God abeg destroyed this earth make everybody go rest

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by permanentgrace(m): 3:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
The last picture turns me on as well

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
The guy typed it twice.. grin
Conji na basterd...
Konji don hold Him down grin

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by napa: 3:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Na wa with the way men see women as only sex objects these days.

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by sleeknick: 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
What do you expect from a malik undecided

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Realhommie(m): 3:17pm On Oct 24, 2016
I wouldn't blame the guy though.....
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by jahsson(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Lemme sef goan follow her on IG... grin

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by banqalee(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
BlindAngel:
I guess its the last pic that is turning him on. Me self ma nor lie my prick raise small.
me too grin grin grin
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by ArabMopol(m): 3:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
twinskenny:

sir i am expecting your call oo
good afternoon
08032957637 u can WhatsApp
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by banqalee(m): 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
frankly,meehn..dat woman turns me on too sad

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by twinskenny(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
ArabMopol:
08032957637 u can WhatsApp
okay sir thanks
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Laffe(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
lolz
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
sinaj:
Na wa o!

Dunno why fools find it difficult to conceal their stupidity sad

Fvckin perv!
you are turning me on, I have followed you to PM you
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by AuroraB(f): 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Smellymouth:
The guy typed it twice.. grin

Conji na basterd...
grin cheesy My thought! Why type it twice grin
Be like he bumped his head or something cheesy
Kai! Can't stop laughing cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by AuroraB(f): 3:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
BlindAngel:
I guess its the last pic that is turning him on. Me self ma nor lie my prick raise small.
Evildoer undecided
Just look at you sad
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
[size=20pt]The Older The Berry, The Sweeter The Juice[/size]
Old women need loving too.. Weda grandma or not, puna is puna...

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Op its called MILF abi na GILF!
By the way wat makes u think these old women's pussy don't need oiling? undecided
Afterall old whine tastes better
Repent dude.......JESUS IS COMING SOON
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by akraym2: 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
veekid:
Well; anything that rocks his both.
Na by force to comment; what's turning him on at the picture now?
I thought its BOAT . . . . Just saying
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by anyicash(m): 3:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kolababe:
Just negodu! How can you say someone's grandmum is turning you on? Lol. People on the net have no chill at all. Actress Rita Edochie shared a video on her IG page, showing her singing and having fun with some friends only for @malikgidi to write that she turns him on? He even repeated it again. Is he a perv or should Rita Edochie be flattered?

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/10/you-are-really-turning-me-on-young-man_23.html
but she is turning him on na.
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by anyicash(m): 3:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
But that woman is sweet na.
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Tex42(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Pervert! What is she turning on in u.

This one should be put under surveillance, he's on course to rape someone.
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Enochman:

Repent dude.......JESUS IS COMING SOON
Love ur neighbor as yourself.
I'm just doing dat! angry
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by UncutSk(m): 3:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
holy Mary

Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by AuroraB(f): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
cynhamscakes:
Common! Y'all can't see the sarcasm in his comment?
Really? Have you read comments from his likes on this thread? E.g; Blindangel and Bangalee
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by wheredemdey: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
3sexy:
He is telling lies !

This can't turn anyone on! Haba!

Hian

Dude what do u guys see and enjoy in skinny girls?

I just don't get it

Biko explain to me
Re: Man To Rita Edochie: "You Are Turning Me On" by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 24, 2016
TroubleMaker47:
Love ur neighbor as yourself. I'm just doing dat! angry
okooo kontinue,i don tell u ma own

Tony Tetuila Tries On New Look.. And It’s Beyond Weird / Jollof Rice: Akon And Obafemi Hamzat, Deputy Governor Of Lagos Debate / Throwback Photo Of Stella Damasus At 22