Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,250 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:27 AM

See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) (2899 Views)

See Photos From My House Warming Ceremony (Photos) / The Total Cost Of Building The House You Want. / Lagos Landlady Fixed Nails In Front Of Her House To Hinder Unwelcome Guests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by mosisnho(m): 10:44am On Oct 23, 2016
Claudie Dubreuil works for a Canadian construction company. She got really creative and built her own house in a unique way..see pictures from the foundation stage to the peak
see more photos here..http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2016/10/see-how-woman-built-her-house-you-wont_23.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by mosisnho(m): 10:46am On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by lastbaff(m): 10:54am On Oct 23, 2016
This is becoming predominant

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by Tolexander: 11:04am On Oct 23, 2016
Living in a container!

Well, Canadian climate isn't tropical. The conduction of the metal will even be of help.

2 Likes

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by Vickiweezy(m): 11:43am On Oct 23, 2016
shocked Nice concept of creativity.

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
No try am for Kano.

6 Likes

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by AfroMighty(m): 12:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
An electric shock in that house will be a disaster

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by TLAX: 1:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
There used to be a hotel in Jos built with portacabins/containers

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by dayleke: 3:08pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nice....
Wey d toilet n bafroom?

1 Like

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by TenPassfour(m): 5:39pm On Oct 23, 2016
Apart from the creativity, the weather also support such house, very brilliant creative.
Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
Impressive and beautiful but is it functional? Need to see a bath and toilet before I'm fully convinced. Wouldn't mind flying her over to build the same for me, this is innovative. Not new but innovative nonetheless.
Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by mosisnho(m): 8:58am On Oct 24, 2016
charix:
Impressive and beautiful but is it functional? Need to see a bath and toilet before I'm fully convinced. Wouldn't mind flying her over to build the same for me, this is innovative. Not new but innovative nonetheless.
This is the toilet...u can also click to view the kitchen http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2016/10/see-how-woman-built-her-house-you-wont_23.html

1 Share

Re: See How A Woman Built Her House: You Won’t Believe The Inside (see Photos) by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 24, 2016
mosisnho:

This is the toilet...u can also click to view the kitchen http://www.smartlinkzone.com/2016/10/see-how-woman-built-her-house-you-wont_23.html
Wow. Not bad, not bad at all. The bath tub is not necessary, then again it's the African in me saying it. I'm shocked she can fit a shower complete with a sink to let water flow out. Marvelous. My mind's blown away.

(1) (Reply)

Paradise Hill Estate Abuja / Warehouses For Rent / 4nos Of 6bedrm Duplex Inside Gra Ikeja Lagos.. Call Babs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.