Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

"Prophet" Mohammed Is Not The Personality Jesus Said Would Come After Him. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Prophet" Mohammed Is Not The Personality Jesus Said Would Come After Him. (362 Views)

Changing The Personality Of A Good AI (Eve & satan Example) / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians / Please Who's Prophet Mohammed (PBH) In The Bible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Prophet" Mohammed Is Not The Personality Jesus Said Would Come After Him. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
Many people misunderstood the scriptures below thinking that Jesus was referring to Mohammed:

John16:17.. Nevertheless I tell you the truth; it is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him to you.

The Comforter here is not Mohammed.

What was he saying here?

This Person Jesus spoke about here is the The Comforter, John 14:16; the Spirit of truth, John 14:17; 16:13; the Holy Ghost, John 14: 26,. This is the Holy Spirit.
Jesus told us the full identity of the coming Person. There's no ambiguity about this. He is the third Person of the Triune God, the TRINITY. The Three-in-One! God the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost!
That's why the only people who understand this deep revelation are only the people that have been visited by the Holy Spirit. No one can know Jesus Christ except the Holy Spirit convicts him.
So, the much awaited Personality Jesus spoke about is no other person but the Holy Spirit.

If we look at the Scriptures graphically, the only part of the Bible Mohammed and his followers fulfilled is that of the anti-christs.

Who are the anti-christs? These are people who do not believe that Jesus is the Son of God. That's God's definition of anti-christs.

1 John 2: 22-23 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son. Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.

The only thing that's common to all antichrists all over the world is that they don't believe that Jesus is the Son of God. They may believe the virgin birth of Jesus Christ; they may even believe He's Prophet of God. But they cannot fathom how God could have a Son.

1 John 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwells in him, and he in God

1John5:5 Whosoever believes that Jesus is the Son of God has overcome the world.

Bottom line: if you believe that Jesus is Son of God, you are a child of God; if you deny that Jesus is the Son of God, you're antichrist. This is what the Bible says.
Re: "Prophet" Mohammed Is Not The Personality Jesus Said Would Come After Him. by Nobody: 1:10pm On Oct 23, 2016
Truth

1 Like

Re: "Prophet" Mohammed Is Not The Personality Jesus Said Would Come After Him. by mii4u(f): 1:52pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nothing but the truth

(1) (Reply)

The Redemtion Story-the Fall Of Lucifer / Over 20k Condemns Georgia For Demanding Pastor To Turn Over Sermon And Bible / Kenya's Catholic Bishops Ban Politicians From Addressing The Faithfuls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.