Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,050 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 PM

Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque (27257 Views)

Youths Boo Ozekhome At Gani Fawehinmi Lecture / Photo Of Ahmed Rufai Abubakar, The Newly Appointed DG Of NIA / Protesting Youths Boo, Stone Ortom As Military Battle Protests In Benue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by henryanna36: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
As shared by Waziri......

'It is unfortunate.  The newly appointed Imam of Sultan Bello Mosque, Dr. Khalid Aliyu, attended the Mosque on Friday to deliver the Prayers, but was booed, sent out of the mosque by angry and unruly youths, on top of their voices: "Bamaso! Bamaso!! Bamaso!!!"

He had to retreat. He went back to his car. It was the deputy Imam that delivered the prayers. Dr. Ahmad Gummi did not go to the mosque to conduct the prayer as he suggested he would do in the audio that was widely shared on Thursday before the Friday. But his students went to fill the first three rows in the mosque and carried the threat of stopping Dr. Khalid Aliyu from leading and delivering  the prayers, to effect.

The will of the authorities have been subverted and Dr. Gumi stood on top of it or instigated and supervised it.

The die is cast. We condemned the actions of the Islamic Movement in Nigeria (IMN) when it defied the constituted authorities. We insisted all through that it is all about safety not right. That we should and must obey first then challenge in courts.

It behoves us here too to condemn in the strongest words the actions and incitements of Dr. Gumi. He must stop this. He must instruct these youths to abide by the instructions of the Sultan and the Emir of Zazzau. Let Dr. Khalid preside over and lead prayers in the mosque. Then much later they can pursue any disagreement they have with the decision in a legitimate court of law.

No matter how hated we feel by another. No matter how inactive we are towards oral  defence. The ultimate truth is nobody can hurt a believer or an idea which is bigger than the believer. Allah says in 5: 106:

"...Will not harm you (those) who (have gone) astray when you have been guided. To Allah (is) your return - all; then He will inform you of what you used to do."

Unless when they go physical then the verses for Jihad are obvious. But before then you don't have any need to initiate violence even if oral'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2016/10/drama-as-youths-boo-send-out-newly.html

1 Share

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by henryanna36: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2016

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by henryanna36: 1:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
henryanna36:
More
more

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by HungerBAD: 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
So faction don enter Mosque?interesting.

At the end of the day, all religious faiths are the same at the top, with a strong power struggle for the juicy positions of who takes charge of the affairs.

This is very common in Churches, but did not know it happened at Mosques too. Was reading the other day, how some Young Pastors at the Redeem are playing to push a certain Pastor to Head the Church, when Adeboye is no more,and even the Adeboye looks to me like somebody who might live forever.

Since we are here having this discussion, i have a question to the Catholics. Why was the other "LIVING POPE" removed?some say has a wife and kids, is that true? i do not like secrets, so the Catholics should come here and answer me.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by INTROVERT(f): 1:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin cheesy watching ... At times person will want to comment but fear

17 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
Nigeria is fast becoming Africa's most primitive nation courtesy of this tribe

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by ahmedkoded95(m): 1:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
just observing
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by chriskosherbal(m): 1:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ok
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Bari22: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2016
what's going on there?
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by dunkem21(m): 1:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
INTROVERT:
grin cheesy watching ... At times person will want to comment but fear

Honestly, I have been looking for that thing that would splash on your profile if you comment on a thread like this ..

6 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by dahaz(m): 1:57pm On Oct 23, 2016
It is unfortunate the action and utterances of Dr. gumi. For the records, Dr. khalid was appointed as an interim imam by the jama'atu nasrul islam led by the sultan of sokoto who are the custodian of the sultan bello mosque pending the resolution of the crises that led to the forceful removal of the former imam of the mosque.

Dr. gumi being a religious leader should exercise decorum and be civil in his approach. By inciting his followers to violence does not portray him as a leader who lots of people look up to as role model.

3 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by helphelp: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Choi
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Boring!!!

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by lindaikejisads: 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
kissIncase you didn't watch the leaked video of miss Anambra, here is the download link

http://www.aksmedias.com.ng/2016/09/leaked-photo-video-naija-girl-caught.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by farouk2much(m): 2:30pm On Oct 23, 2016
My network wil not coperate
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by kings09(m): 2:31pm On Oct 23, 2016
So politics de mosque affairs. I tot imam-ship is about service to God not knowing it's a political appointment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by gimbayaro(m): 2:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
Some people are confuse.they dont even know where there religion stand.they are confuse like sheeps without shepard...
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by weblord1900: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Choi
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by ChappyChase: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Is he a shaiit member

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Primitive people

4 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by rhektor(m): 2:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Blame it on Buhari

Wetin even concern mi?

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by lordcabasa(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Na them them.

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by kingofthejungle(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

At the end of the day, all religious faiths are the same at the top, with a strong power struggle for the juicy positions of who takes charge of the affairs.

This is very common in Churches, but did not know it happened at Mosques too. Was reading the other day, how some Young Pastors at the Redeem are playing to push a certain Pastor to Head the Church, when Adeboye is no more,and even the Adeboye looks to me like somebody who might live forever.

Since we are here having this discussion, i have a question to the Catholics. Why was the other "LIVING POPE" removed?some say has a wife and kids, is that true? i do not like secrets, so the Catholics should come here and answer me.

he wasn't removed, he resigned for health reasons

6 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by teepsee(f): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Do i need to comment on this?

Na them them

6 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Glaxxs: 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
Buhari sef.

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by martineinstein(m): 2:34pm On Oct 23, 2016
g
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by kinibigdeal(m): 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
The name of the sultan self sound scary

1 Like

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Nobody: 2:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
Great! Useless government!!!

2 Likes

Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by DickDastardly(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
grin cheesy
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by lyterydim(m): 2:37pm On Oct 23, 2016
I can strongly tell you that our religious institutions is worster than our political institution
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by Mutuwa(m): 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
HungerBAD:

Factions had been in existence tey tey.
Re: Youths Boo & Send Khalid Aliyu, Newly Appointed Imam Out Of Sultan Bello Mosque by ygenius: 2:38pm On Oct 23, 2016
in chinko's voice... CCTV ti get ti e

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IGP, Idris Apologises For Comment On Benue Killings / Saudi Arabia Releases Ibrahim Abubakar, Another Nigerian Held For Drugs / If Obi Had Won Nigeria Muslims May Faced What Gaza Is Currently Facing - Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.