Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,207 members, 7,807,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / . (4156 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z Mini (tecno A7 Mini) Launched By Tecno Mobile / See Why You Will Soon Cut Your SIM Again If You Are Using Infinix And Tecno / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
Re: . by completey(f): 3:46pm On Oct 23, 2016
tooltip bro! longest time!. A shout out to you. I no know these phones. other people go answer.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by shakamarh: 3:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
if u are the battery looking for type go for L8(5000mah) or the gionee but Camon if u want features go for it.... 13mp camera both front n back 4g 3000mah. But if it's me u said a budget of below 60 then go for Camon C9.
You go enjoy am.
the features of l8 are nt that fantastic although lesser price.

1 Like

Re: . by Freelancerx: 3:55pm On Oct 23, 2016
If you like pictures, I'd suggest the Camon but if you're a fan of long lasting battery. It's the L8. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: . by Quadrywalexy05: 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Buy m5 mini 4000mah for battery sake

1 Like

Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 4:16pm On Oct 23, 2016
tooltip:
I have a budget of under 60k....im particularly concerned about functionality, reliability and performance

please help me make a choice

cc mizmycoli

My dear.
As a Tecno fellow, I will recommend the one I have used which is C9.
That phone is cool. But then again, I will advise that you compare specs online and follow your instincts to reach a decision.

If you finally get Camon C9, please don't activate any update that has beta written on it. You know Tecno is still new to the world of updates and they haven't quite perfected the art yet. This is my honest take.

1 Like

Re: . by luvlyoracle(m): 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
Gionee m5 mini all day

1 Like

Re: . by miremoses(m): 5:09pm On Oct 23, 2016
If u had said m5 plus I would has said get it. But u said m5 mini.in this case I would suggest you get camon C9

1 Like

Re: . by shiftback: 5:43pm On Oct 23, 2016
With the camon c9 you'll get more than the functionlity, performance and reliability. You'll get value for your money.

1 Like

Re: . by Dam5reey(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
If you have 60k what are you waiting for C9 beats the list hands down..... From Camera to LTE to battery to performance..

1 Like

Re: . by completey(f): 6:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
tooltip:
Iyaloja 1 of Nairaland! grin , Thanks Sis, its been a while oh!, we should do some catching up, soon! grin

funny you.

1 Like

Re: . by ritababe(f): 6:32pm On Oct 23, 2016
tooltip:
I have a budget of under 60k....im particularly concerned about functionality, reliability and performance

please help me make a choice

cc mizmycoli

go for l8 plus, you won't regret it.

1 Like

Re: . by Behankey(m): 9:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
I'll suggest the Camon C9 though, beats all others hands down and you'll love the picture quality. But if you're the type that has his/her phone in his/her hands 24/7, it's the L8 that you need.
Re: . by Eleniyan15: 9:58pm On Oct 23, 2016
if you the camera freak type and just reply social media messages then go for CAMON...but if you tend to surf internet often ...24/7 den L8plus...is dah best(5050mah BA3LIFE)

for you to know the ba3 nah die charged my phone 100% left it til the next morning around 7 just removed only 1% if it where to be my hot note likely going to remove 5%.I use it for heavy usage and right no it on 40% just want to charge even though light dey since.The ba3 it reay superb but the camera can't b compare to that of infinix though rating it 6/10..lol
bought it 6 days ago 40,500 3CHub decide to leave infinix all because of one reason Charging port issue came with camon phone I.e camon C8

one bad part of l8 is that it tend to get hot if you use it heavily!!!! I hope my sincere review will make you opt for the best for this kind economy

#TeamL8Plus
# ritababe
Re: . by ritababe(f): 10:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:
if you the camera freak type and just reply social media messages then go for CAMON...but if you tend to surf internet often ...24/7 den L8plus...is dah best(5050mah BA3LIFE)

for you to know the ba3 nah die charged my phone 100% left it til the next morning around 7 just removed only 1% if it where to be my hot note likely going to remove 5%.I use it for heavy usage and right no it on 40% just want to charge even though light dey since.The ba3 it reay superb but the camera can't b compare to that of infinix though rating it 6/10..lol
bought it 6 days ago 40,500 3CHub decide to leave infinix all because of one reason Charging port issue came with camon phone I.e camon C8

one bad part of l8 is that it tend to get hot if you use it heavily!!!! I hope my sincere review will make you opt for the best for this kind economy

#TeamL8Plus
# ritababe

cool, but how long do you use yours before it start heating up?
Re: . by Eleniyan15: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2016
ritababe:

cool, but how long do you use yours before it start heating up?

gaming
like 2hrs
Re: . by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2016

1 Like

Re: . by ritababe(f): 11:07pm On Oct 23, 2016
Eleniyan15:

gaming

like 2hrs

waoh. my l8 is better then.

welcome to our world
Re: . by Eleniyan15: 12:14am On Oct 24, 2016
ritababe:

waoh. my l8 is better then.

welcome to our world

yinmu Berra chill before you hype your L8
how long does yourz last before it heatup cos have nt really got time to game like that....
Re: . by ritababe(f): 12:22am On Oct 24, 2016
Eleniyan15:

yinmu Berra chill before you hype your L8
how long does yourz last before it heatup cos have nt really got time to game like that....

it dosnt heat up like that na, i only play fifa for 30 minutes and thats it,.
No heat up
Re: . by shedy03(m): 9:13am On Oct 24, 2016
tooltip:
I bought the canon c9 this evening... Thanks guys for your contributions
congratulations, enjoy.
your opinion, review and experience as you use is welcome. someone can learn something from you.
Re: . by jazinogold(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
tooltip:
I bought the canon c9 this evening... Thanks guys for your contributions
Hi, how much did you buy the Fone? and how is the ba3 life
Re: . by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: . by seyema(m): 7:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
MizMyColi:

My dear.
As a Tecno fellow, I will recommend the one I have used which is C9.
That phone is cool. But then again, I will advise that you compare specs online and follow your instincts to reach a decision.

If you finally get Camon C9, please don't activate any update that has beta written on it. You know Tecno is still new to the world of updates and they haven't quite perfected the art yet. This is my honest take.

Are you serious?

Cos I actually download all the updates I received on my C9
Re: . by seyema(m): 7:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
tooltip:
I bought it for 57,700 naira battery is fairly good... You will need a power bank for the phone

Powerbank is a must but I notice something, the powerbank doesn't charge my phone ad fast as when am using charger
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 8:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
seyema:

Are you serious?

Cos I actually download all the updates I received on my C9

Does it give you issues?
Any issues at all?
I'm asking because I downloaded one update for C7, not C9, and the thing seemed to daburu my front camera quality.

And a few folks complained that they were having issues with updates...

So to be on the safer side, I decided to advise him against that.

So if you, a latest user is saying that Camon C9 updates do not affect your device negatively, then I wholeheartedly endorse itsmiley
Re: . by seyema(m): 9:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
MizMyColi:

Does it give you issues?
Any issues at all?
I'm asking because I downloaded one update for C7, not C9, and the thing seemed to daburu my front camera quality.

And a few folks complained that they were having issues with updates...

So to be on the safer side, I decided to advise him against that.

So if you, a latest user is saying that Camon C9 updates do not affect your device negatively, then I wholeheartedly endorse itsmiley

I don't know even know if it has any issue..... I just thought it's all for the wellbeing of the phone
Re: . by MizMyColi(f): 9:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
seyema:

I don't know even know if it has any issue..... I just thought it's all for the wellbeing of the phone

Yeah. It is.
Please just monitor your phone and if nothing is wrong, please let us know.
Re: . by seyema(m): 9:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
MizMyColi:

Yeah. It is.
Please just monitor your phone and if nothing is wrong, please let us know.
Ok
Re: . by pizzle123(m): 12:10am On Oct 25, 2016
techno G9 for sale!!!!!!!!!holla me 08054821761

(1) (2) (Reply)

Get 1034mb Free Data Plan From Airtel / Microsoft Unveils New Look Of Lumia Phones Without The Nokia Name [ Pics] / Kool Wap Sites.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.