Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. (974 Views)

Free Report Reveals How To Make 500k Plus Monthly With CPA And Affiliate Market / Oil Production Cost Per Barrel Down To $20, Says NNPC / Promote Your CPA And Affiliate Offers With This Landing Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by regal4luv(m): 3:59pm On Oct 23, 2016
Good day to every persons here. Some of u here have heard a CPA, what its stands for and how to play with it. how to play with it. Pls im a newie when it comes to online marketing. i have reads all the ebook on cpa marketing skills and i have reach a brickwall, where i cannt do alone without your help. i know there are some guru here who knows more about cpa and all that it entails. pls i have been able to sign up in about 3 network, done all d necessary homework starting from keyword tracking, and the likes. pls my major challenge is about primotional method. I have little or no budget to run my campaign using ppc.
Pls where do u generate free traffic from to promote ur offer.?
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by ultimateballer: 4:13pm On Oct 23, 2016
I can coach you sha if you can pay for my time but you have to have skype
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by remedick: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
ultimateballer:
pay fire. Do you make money from it. If NO, you are not in capacity to coach anyone. If yes, how long have you been into it and what your results? You no sound like someone that is into it to begin with but one of those who read ebook and has knowledge of it. Dude, it's the latter, we all can do that so bounce.
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by remedick: 4:22pm On Oct 23, 2016
regal4luv:
Good day to every persons here. Some of u here have heard a CPA, what its stands for and how to play with it. how to play with it. Pls im a newie when it comes to online marketing. i have reads all the ebook on cpa marketing skills and i have reach a brickwall, where i cannt do alone without your help. i know there are some guru here who knows more about cpa and all that it entails. pls i have been able to sign up in about 3 network, done all d necessary homework starting from keyword tracking, and the likes. pls my major challenge is about primotional method. I have little or no budget to run my campaign using ppc.
Pls where do u generate free traffic from to promote ur offer.?
I created thread on CPA where people have been contribute, especially JamesKenneth. So go there through my handle.
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by ultimateballer: 2:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by remedick: 6:19am On Oct 24, 2016
ultimateballer:

Lol.. You are funny.. CPA is my FT.. If you go through my post history you might get one or two clues.. Stay there and be yarning dust
bloody liar. OP or anyone who contact this guy run at risk.
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by regal4luv(m): 8:14am On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=ultimateballer post=50445388]I can coach you sha if you can pay for my time but you have to have skype[/quote
I have skype sir
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by regal4luv(m): 8:16am On Oct 24, 2016
ultimateballer:

I have a skype can u teach me there?
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by ultimateballer: 9:52am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by ultimateballer: 9:54am On Oct 24, 2016
regal4luv:

I have a skype can u teach me there?
time=money.. first of all, whats your budget? Do you have good internet experience.. Do you wanna do paid or free traffic.. etc.. etc
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by remedick: 7:06pm On Oct 24, 2016
ultimateballer:

STFU and stop talking nonsense.. Nobody taught me CPA, I didn't buy any ebook.. If you are looking for anyone to spoonfeed you free of charge before you know its real then you are wasting your time.. I spent time learning everything myself and I won't teach you for free.. You hear? you can go and die.. I dont even have anything to prove to you, I'm not begging you for anything.. lol
do you even know the guy who introduced CPA into Nigeria?

Do You know the guy who introduced Website flipping into Nigeria?

Do you know father of Internet business in Nigeria as early as year 2000?

You do no even know the history of this thing you blab about.

You be ant.
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by ultimateballer: 9:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by remedick: 10:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
ultimateballer:

foolish Nigerians.. Nobody introduced anything to Nigeria.. If I didnt know the so called person who introduced it into Nigeria and yet I'm making money from how do you explain that? There are still many untapped opportunities on the internet and you are here reading about who introduced CPA, bla bla to Nigeria when 12, 13 year old boys are making hundreds of dollars per day on CPA? Foolish, useless, people worshipping Nigerian youths.. Don't mention me again abeg
Good, you think you are the only one that knows how to insult right? You are just pained that I am against you collecting money from someone. You not a CPA affiliate and your post history betrayed you wherein you said I should check you post. Bloody liar looking for 5k to 10k naira to collect from someone on something he has never tried. Hungry motherfucker and a dimwit.

You make such money yet, you are hustling for client here. Dude, fork off you slimy nematode and shapeless amoeba. Theif ole, nobody will give you a dime. Bloody liar...

1 Like

Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by ultimateballer: 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by remedick: 2:05pm On Oct 25, 2016
ultimateballer:

hehehehe, e dey pain am. you have not seen anything yet.. What do you know about CPA.. Have you ever received any payment from CPA? You checked my history and didnt see me selling electronic currencies? YOu think those were made from the sky? Lol.. Dumbass.. Take your frustration out of my mentions.. Yes, I will never teach you for free and I will never show you any proof.. Again I'm not begging you for anything.. I already have people I coach freely and these were Nigerians I met in the field. Keep your useless 5to10k to yourself... Next time, you won't just jump in and start calling anyone an ebook seller or a scammer without any proof.. Frustrated hack

LMAO... all those your small $50 and $100. Dude, we talking 4 figures not 2 figures. I have done over $1000 this month. And hey, this is just an alternate handle for snooping around.

Dumb fork!
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by 1990news: 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2016
The fighter and the fightee should keep fighting, in order for the fight to become a bloody fight, therefore we all should not fright, because they both are kids displaying their individual talents 'Insults'.... Outta trend. Seun close this trend down.
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by ultimateballer: 8:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
Re: Cost Per Action (CPA) And It Promotional Method. by remedick: 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
ultimateballer:

heheheheh.. Those are just a glimpse.. fool. Probably if I disclose how much I earn you will still doubt.. lol.. Finally you are getting it.. dumbass.. Like I said stop mentioning me and go chase around your fellow hopeless people looking for who to scam.
dimwit. You talk about scam but you are the one looking for someone to collect money from. Fool!

(1) (Reply)

Mobil Discovered 1 Billion Oil Reserves In Offshore Nigeria (pic) / Who Is The Richest Igbo Man In Nigeria? / Exchange Rates For Dollar, Pounds And Euro To Naira - Today (30/3/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.