Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,326 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:51 PM

How ATM Can Put You Into Another Recession: Nairalander Experience - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How ATM Can Put You Into Another Recession: Nairalander Experience (676 Views)

Easy Ways On How To Block Any ATM Card If Stolen [ Debit Card ] / Photo Of Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo As Recession Bites Harder / Recession: Make A 14000mah Powerbank That Can Charge Your Smartphones & Ipad 6x (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How ATM Can Put You Into Another Recession: Nairalander Experience by ajensly1987(m): 5:50pm On Oct 23, 2016
I will try to be as concise as possible.
This is definitely the second time this is happening to me. The first was in my varsity days, it took God to intervene on my behalf because i had given up hope.

Pardon my blunders because am still a learner.
Imagine me the owner of my money yet i have
limited access to spend it or i have to keep waiting
for a miracle just for a little error to be corrected.
when cashless economy was introduced, i new it
will cause overdependency on systems. what if the system brake down or an error occur it means we
need to suffer it just like in my own case.
it was on the 3rd of this month i attended a
program at Akure so i had to cash part of my
Alawee (peanut) from an ATM gallery in Alagbaka
to fund my TP and get some needs since in my PPA no bank in the LGA (ASELG). It was public holiday,
so i join the long queu in first bank ATM, i had to be
patient, when it was my turn is like the ATM
became angry i try to transfer to my firstbank
account since my NYSC accnt is Zineth it did not
work. Because i also needed money for mmm stuff i decided to withdraw all the 20k from my account.
When i finish pressing yes i had a sound like a
computer counting money i said thank God. After
about 1 minutes i recieve alert that 20k was
debited from my account. The machine notify me
that is unable to complet transaction. I waited for some minutes to see if it will be reversed; for
where, i had to use my firstbank ATM to withdraw
the 3k out of 4k in my firstbnk account.
when i got home i new i have enter another
recession worst than Nigeria own. I have
borrowed little money from a friend but is not enough to carter for me. My neighbour have been
doing well to me. She is even tired of that
commandment: love your neighbour as you love
yourself.
i waited for a week to see if it will reverse for
where. I call a friend in the bank to check my balance she said it has not been reversed and that i
had to go to the nearest branch. I paid #600 to the
nearest branch to fill the dispence error form about
two weeks now i have not recieve alert. When i call
back on friday to find out she said since is another
bank ATM it will take up to 3 weeks. Now everytin i have has finish. Technology have done me more
harm than good. Today i cant go to church
because no tp, no offering, i will not watch man u
vs chelsea match. I have manage more than a
secondary school boy. My standard of living is
badly affected.

Re: How ATM Can Put You Into Another Recession: Nairalander Experience by makelove2m(m): 5:56pm On Oct 23, 2016
ajensly1987:
I will try to be as concise as possible.
This is definitely the second time this is happening to me. The first was in my varsity days, it took God to intervene on my behalf because i had given up hope.

Pardon my blunders because am still a learner.
Imagine me the owner of my money yet i have
limited access to spend it or i have to keep waiting
for a miracle just for a little error to be corrected.
when cashless economy was introduced, i new it
will cause overdependency on systems. what if the system brake down or an error occur it means we
need to suffer it just like in my own case.
it was on the 3rd of this month i attended a
program at Akure so i had to cash part of my
Alawee (peanut) from an ATM gallery in Alagbaka
to fund my TP and get some needs since in my PPA no bank in the LGA (ASELG). It was public holiday,
so i join the long queu in first bank ATM, i had to be
patient, when it was my turn is like the ATM
became angry i try to transfer to my firstbank
account since my NYSC accnt is Zineth it did not
work. Because i also needed money for mmm stuff i decided to withdraw all the 20k from my account.
When i finish pressing yes i had a sound like a
computer counting money i said thank God. After
about 1 minutes i recieve alert that 20k was
debited from my account. The machine notify me
that is unable to complet transaction. I waited for some minutes to see if it will be reversed; for
where, i had to use my firstbank ATM to withdraw
the 3k out of 4k in my firstbnk account.
when i got home i new i have enter another
recession worst than Nigeria own. I have
borrowed little money from a friend but is not enough to carter for me. My neighbour have been
doing well to me. She is even tired of that
commandment: love your neighbour as you love
yourself.
i waited for a week to see if it will reverse for
where. I call a friend in the bank to check my balance she said it has not been reversed and that i
had to go to the nearest branch. I paid #600 to the
nearest branch to fill the dispence error form about
two weeks now i have not recieve alert. When i call
back on friday to find out she said since is another
bank ATM it will take up to 3 weeks. Now everytin i have has finish. Technology have done me more
harm than good. Today i cant go to church
because no tp, no offering, i will not watch man u
vs chelsea match. I have manage more than a
secondary school boy. My standard of living is
badly affected.

Sorry about that...... you are not alone.....many of us have give up some amount of money ............. \tears can's stop flowing my ch.......k
Re: How ATM Can Put You Into Another Recession: Nairalander Experience by olatunjithomas(m): 6:05pm On Oct 23, 2016
makelove2m:

Sorry about that...... you are not alone.....many of us have give up some amount of money ............. \tears can's stop flowing my ch.......k

do you have to quote the whole post because you want to say this??

meanwhile.

op sorry ooo. I think I can help you with the scores from the match. it ended 4 goal to nothing in favour of Chelsea.
Re: How ATM Can Put You Into Another Recession: Nairalander Experience by ezechueze(m): 6:23pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK

(1) (Reply)

Commotion As Lightning Strikes Two Kids Dead At Mid-night On Their Bed (photo) / Parallel Space – Multiple Accounts: Multiple Accounts, Online Simultaneously / Check Out Xiaomi Smart Shoe Powered By Intel Processor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.