Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,775 members, 7,813,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Still On Judges' Trial-onu Wanted Me To Influence Ebonyi Gov Case – Justice Ngwu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Still On Judges' Trial-onu Wanted Me To Influence Ebonyi Gov Case – Justice Ngwu (824 Views)

Court Sacks Stella Ngwu And Dennis Nnmachi Agbo As Federal Lawmakers / Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions / Buhari's Case: Justice Abang Removes Self (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still On Judges' Trial-onu Wanted Me To Influence Ebonyi Gov Case – Justice Ngwu by Alexk2(m): 6:12pm On Oct 23, 2016
– A justice of the Supreme court, Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, has disclosed some vital information on the Ebonyi state governorship election

– He said the minister of science and technology, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, asked him to alternate the court’s verdict on the election

– Ngwuta added that he was under a life-threatening situation when he signed a document containing the list of items recovered from his house

A justice of the Supreme court, Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, has disclosed some vital information on the Ebonyi state governorship election
A justice of the Supreme court, Justice Sylvester Ngwuta, said the minister of science and technology, Dr Ogbonnaya Onu, has asked him to help influence the apex court’s verdicts on the Ebonyi state governorship election case last year, Punch reports.

He made this allegation in a letter dated October 18, and addressed to the Chief Justice of Nigeria, Justice Mahmud Mohammed.

He said Onu wanted his help to sway the decision of the Court of Appeal when he honoured the minister’s invitation.

“The incident I will narrate below may or may not bear on this case. When the governorship election appeal from my state, Ebonyi, came to the Court of Appeal, one Mr. Igwenyi, a senior staff member of the Federal Judicial Service Commission came to my chambers and told me that the former Governor of Abia State, Dr. Ogbonnaya Onu, had pleaded with him to convince me to see him, Onu.

“I asked him to call Dr Onu which he did and I wanted to know why he wanted to see me. He said it was confidential. I asked when he wanted to see me and he said he would like me to come in the evening.

https://www.naij.com/1018023-one-arrested-judges-makes-shocking-revelation-apc-stalwart.html

After reading this, I just SMH. Hmmm

Re: Still On Judges' Trial-onu Wanted Me To Influence Ebonyi Gov Case – Justice Ngwu by ezechueze(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2016
OK
Re: Still On Judges' Trial-onu Wanted Me To Influence Ebonyi Gov Case – Justice Ngwu by NaijaMutant(f): 6:54pm On Oct 23, 2016
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Photo News; Buhari Commissions Projects In Benin During His 2-day Visit To Edo / Photos : Tambuwal, Oshiomole, El-rufai Commission New Road In Benin / Kogi APC Governor Yahaya Bello Mobbed By Hungry Fans Despite Owing Salaries(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.