Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,982 members, 7,810,739 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:11 PM

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Wale Turner & His First Single Artwork - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Wale Turner & His First Single Artwork (565 Views)

Danny Young Has No Case Against Tiwa Savage – Wale Turner / Maheeda: My Sex Partner Snapped Me This Throwback Picture / Check-out This Throwback Photo Of Singer "Tekno" And His Music Producer Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Throwback Photo Of Wale Turner & His First Single Artwork by iamsylvester: 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2016

Never disperse the days of little beginning… Those days go a longer way and they prepare you for the journey ahead.

Everybody knows the Fresh Wale Turner and wish to be like him some day without a clue of how rough his journey was…. The Photo below was reportedly taken in 2010 when he was just a Studio Rat.

Looking at the Photo above, Alot will come to your mind but then it passes a deep message across and it simply says “Don’t relent on your Hustle.. Anybody can Blow!!!

His first Artwork was the most horrible Artwork I have seen so Far, it was used as the Artwork for his First single many years back.

See photo below:-

The lesson derived from this Pictures is very Simple… Keep Moving, Keep Learning, Innovate and then be Consistent in your Hustle/Career.

Don’t wait for everything to look dope before you Start.. START NOW!!!

Photo Credit: VibezNG.com

(1) (Reply)

Facebook User Makes Shocking Accusation Against Pageant Organisers Over Miss Ana / Funny Questions For Nigeria Movie Producers / Don’t Upload My Message On Social Media – Pastor Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.