Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,526 members, 7,816,284 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Mourinho Tells Conte Not To Humilate Him - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Tells Conte Not To Humilate Him (803 Views)

Antonio Conte Not A Happy Bunny.. / I Can Never Be Suspended For Match Fixing Like You – Mourinho Tells Conte / Conte Not Pleased With Tottenham's Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mourinho Tells Conte Not To Humilate Him by cheapgoals(m): 8:35pm On Oct 23, 2016
The flashpoint between the pair came at the final whistle after Conte had gesticulated for the Stamford Bridge crowd to start singing for their team with time running out.
Conte denied that was his motivation, insisting that he simply felt his team deserved the adulation of the crowd.
It was not simply Mourinho who did not take the defeat well. A member of his staff ignored the outstretched hand of Conte at the final whistle and was involved in a heated argument with a Chelsea coach in the tunnel.

"Don't do that [celebrate] at 4-0. 1-0 okay, but 4-0 is humiliating,” Mourinho said to Conte in Italian, which was picked up by nearby microphones"

Both Mourinho and Conte refused to confirm what was said, but neither man denied the version of events that was put to them

Conte's animated response to victory was said to have upset Mourinho
Conte said: “I think that the private conversation must remain private. If someone discovers something, OK. But for me the private conversation remains private.

“I think that, today, it was right to call our fans in a moment I was listening only to the supporters of Manchester United at 4-0. So I called the fans to give the players a great clap after this kind of performance. The players, after a 4-0 win, deserved a great clap. It's very normal

On the incident with Conte, Mourinho said: “You know me. I spoke to Conte, not to you. I'm not the kind of guy to come here and share with you things I don't want to share. What is between me and Antonio is for us ... or up to him to talk if he wants to. That is his problem. I have no comment.

Read more...
http://cheapgoals.com/mourinho-tells-conte-not-to-humilate-him

Re: Mourinho Tells Conte Not To Humilate Him by Zikavirus(m): 9:15pm On Oct 23, 2016
"The ogun wey dey folo me for chelsea don follow me cum manU" what mourinho was seen saying to conte's ears After the match.
Re: Mourinho Tells Conte Not To Humilate Him by cheapgoals(m): 9:19pm On Oct 23, 2016
Zikavirus:
"The ogun wey dey folo me for chelsea don follow me cum manU" what mourinho was seen saying to conte's ears After the match.

lol.. grin..

na nightmare for mourinho fo stamford bridge

ah sure im go see another thing yarn tmao
Re: Mourinho Tells Conte Not To Humilate Him by RichieDaVinci01(m): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2016
Man U Fans Show Face naa
Re: Mourinho Tells Conte Not To Humilate Him by UncutSk(m): 9:44pm On Oct 23, 2016
Zikavirus:
lmao oga grin grin
Re: Mourinho Tells Conte Not To Humilate Him by cheapgoals(m): 10:07am On Oct 24, 2016
Oga lalasticlala be man u fan?

(1) (Reply)

The NBA Begins / Jamie Redknapp trolled after Calling Victor Moses A Young English Talent / FC Ifeanyi Ubah's Heroic Goalkeeper Shares Lovely Photos Of Wife And Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.