Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,307 members, 7,819,041 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe (51046 Views)

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 34th Birthday Party / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Father's Burial / Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's 33rd Birthday Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by Adedayo97(m): 4:28am On Oct 24, 2016
helphelp:
This is not what our youths need now...

They need information to enhance their lives not all these nonsense
na xo we c am oh
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by Adedayo97(m): 4:29am On Oct 24, 2016
helphelp:
This is not what our youths need now...

They need information to enhance their lives not all these nonsense
na xo we c am oh nonsense
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by estatemark(m): 5:04am On Oct 24, 2016
This lady no dey fall hand. Please visit web24studio.com
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by Ladokun12(m): 5:25am On Oct 24, 2016
awon #hoeloshi#
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by onyxo76(m): 5:42am On Oct 24, 2016
They look like as if they had a dance with the devil himself....demon possessed women
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by ReorxTohGan(m): 6:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Anty Cossy U See Ur Bweasts I Wanto Press(in Fino Fino's Voice)
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by Greataausim(m): 6:47am On Oct 24, 2016
There is nothing special about her sag boobs, when my bae, my angel has standard boobs.....
Mtcheeeew cossy my shoe, go married joor u don dey old finish.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by DavidHarry(m): 7:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Theoritical:
Old cargo.. Who bobby don help?
h

E help your papa now
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by morbeta(m): 7:29am On Oct 24, 2016
Always making front page with dead polluted breast and weak bodies. This moderator,has been stalking this mama cossy and her inconsequential breast shows.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by MrGerald(m): 7:43am On Oct 24, 2016
raphieMontella:

More Photos Below
cc: seun lalasticlala mynd44 fynestboi

All these stone laps sef, if they clinch you you're gone
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by manko10(m): 7:48am On Oct 24, 2016
All this ladies are good to go to the "OTHER ROOM" I THINK "MASTER OF THE OTHER ROOM WILL AGREE WITH ME"
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by kimberman: 8:25am On Oct 24, 2016
Click to buy your human hair, extensions, hair tools and wigs. No more expensive Brazilian hair, Peruvian hair etc.
www.HairShop.see.ng
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by Nobody: 8:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Estimable:

I invited a Man Utd fan over to watch the game with me, he's gone but he left his phone behind. Now I can't find my remote grin
Even as a man utd fan... this is killer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by deolu2000(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2016
These wowen belong to the kitchen (but am sure they don't know how to boil water) so they all belong to the other room.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by Estimable(m): 8:39am On Oct 24, 2016
ismokeweed:

Even as a man utd fan... this is killer grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Lol
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by 99foxxy(f): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2016
I use to watch a drama called heaven's gate and cossy used to be featured in it, then I was a little girl. Am all grown and this woman still thinks she's a little girl. Aunty you don old for stuff like this na...
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by Mzyouzee1(f): 10:15am On Oct 24, 2016
Dis ones belong strictly to the other room!!!
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by DanielGb(m): 10:57am On Oct 24, 2016
Under Value.
A lady who thinks all she have to offer anybody in this world is her Boobs and Punany.

SMH
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by DanielGb(m): 10:59am On Oct 24, 2016
99foxxy:
I use to watch a drama called heaven's gate and cossy used to be featured in it, then I was a little girl. Am all grown and this woman still thinks she's a little girl. Aunty you don old for stuff like this na...

I watch little of it. But, I didn't notice her.
LovePeddler remains her offer no other attached value.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by DluvDaboss(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2016
I can only see Mammy Water girls though
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by alaskido(m): 1:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
See senior Ashawos. They look like the 3 witches in Macbeth by Shakespare.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by alaskido(m): 1:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Theoritical:
Old cargo.. Who bobby don help?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by 99foxxy(f): 1:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=DanielGb post=50464851]

I watch little of it. But, I didn't notice her.
LovePeddler remains her offer no other attached value.[/quot. She was so skinny then and the boobs were not as big as this... I think she was a widow in the drama, with her tinny voice. My brother i was shocked in an interview they granted her about two weeks she was claiming to be 25yrs and i was like wow when I'm almost there. Old woman claiming to be a small girl...
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by alaskido(m): 1:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
99foxxy:

I am happy a fellow lady has spoken her mind and told our Aunty Cossy the truth.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by fireforfire: 2:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Association of old women
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by DanielGb(m): 4:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=99foxxy post=50468944][/quote]

You are almost there??
what does that mean?

Meanwhile,
She may be young. See her old tires.
Re: Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe by Came: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
Is the lady in the first pic by the right in black dress cossy's twin sister ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teebillz And His Son Hang Out Together / Wizkid Finally Meets Drake At Scorpion Listening Party (Photos) / The Billions My Father Left For Me – Charly Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.