Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:27 PM

Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn (1160 Views)

Has Anyone Used Hostblast? / Has Anyone Used PAYU Payment Gateway? State Your Experience. Is It Safe? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by introvertme: 9:29pm On Oct 23, 2016
has anyone used nairapp to advertise,what arrbthe rates, i mean 2.5k=clicks? impressions?

what of their payments to pubishers
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by ikoscar(m): 7:21am On Oct 24, 2016
I'm currently Using them to Earn, then immediately After payout, I'm Advertising with them, I think their advertising is 10/per 1000 impressions.

They make payment every 3rd of the month.

See my Earnings screenshot Below.

Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by introvertme: 12:43pm On Mar 12, 2017
tank u
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by REIIGN(m): 7:00am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar, sources say you're not Nigerian. Is that correct?
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:
ZarZar, sources say you're not Nigerian. Is that correct?

Correct.
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by REIIGN(m): 10:15am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Correct.
And you aren't curious to know how I came about that info? cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:

And you aren't curious to know how I came about that info? cheesy

Please tell me. I'm curious.
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by REIIGN(m): 10:29am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Please tell me. I'm curious.
I'll tell you if you tell me your old moniker tongue
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by Nobody: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:

I'll tell you if you tell me your old moniker tongue

My old moniker is Punky. What's your old one?
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by REIIGN(m): 10:33am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

My old moniker is Punky. What's your old one?
Lol, Punky veer?

I'm SINZ/Synzu...
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by Nobody: 10:35am On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:

Lol, Punky veer?

I'm SINZ/Synzu...

I remember the name but I don't think we've ever crossed paths, have we?
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by REIIGN(m): 10:36am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

I remember the name but I don't think we've ever crossed paths, have we?

Not at all hon...

And frankly, I wonder why? Cos I like this Zar.zar grin
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by Nobody: 10:38am On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:

Not at all hon...

And frankly, I wonder why? Cos I like this Zar.zar grin

Awww, really? Thank you smiley So you didn't like the old one? It's still the same person tongue
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by REIIGN(m): 10:41am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Awww, really? Thank you smiley So you didn't like the old one? It's still the same person tongue

The old one was quite feisty wink
And I was too busy being busy with other things...

Do you do whatsapp?
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by Nobody: 10:42am On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:

The old one was quite feisty wink
And I was too busy being busy with other things...

Do you do whatsapp?

Hehehe. Well, I have my days lol. No, I don't use Whatsapp.
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by REIIGN(m): 10:45am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Hehehe. Well, I have my days lol. No, I don't use Whatsapp.

Aww.. Was hoping we could discuss something confidential away from prying eyes...
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 13, 2017
REIIGN:

Aww.. Was hoping we could discuss something confidential away from prying eyes...

Too bad.
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by REIIGN(m): 10:55am On Mar 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Too bad.

You could download the app cheesy
Re: Has Anyone Used Nairapp To Advertise Or Earn by Shollay20(m): 3:50pm On Mar 13, 2017
How is their cpm rate?

(1) (Reply)

High Paying Google Adsense Keywords 2017 / Professional Web Designer & Developer For All Your Website Design Needs. / Get A Site Like Facebook For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.