Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items (527 Views)

How PDP Prevented Ekwueme From Making Nigeria Great – Tinubu / PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Items In Kaduna State / "PDP Spends N2.1bn On Sweets, Juice & Food Annually" - Kaduna Commissioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items by Alisegun(m): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2016
Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion to Buy Sweets, Juice and Other Food Items in Kaduna State

The Commissioner for Budget and Planning, Alhaji Mohammad Abdulahi in Kaduna state has made a shocking revelation how PDP spent a whopping N8.4 billion to buy sweets and other food items.

The Kaduna State government spent N8.4 billion on sweets, Juice and other food items between 2011 and 2015 under the administration of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) says Commissioner for Budget and Planning, Alhaji Mohammad Abdulahi.

Abdullahi at a round table on the Kaduna State 2017 budget proposal organised by the state chapter of the Nigerian Union of Journalists (NUJ), said that the administration spent N2.1 billion annually on the items.

The commissioner also revealed that 500 million naira was also spent, annually, on purchase of newspapers by the PDP administration.

He, however, stated that the All Progressives Congress-led administration had since decided to cut down on

1 Share

Re: Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items by DerrickzB: 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2016
In the other thread i saw 2.1bn... now is 8.4bn... Una welldone oh...

1 Like

Re: Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 23, 2016
Today is my birthday guys...
Show me some love cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items by Mynd44: 4:41am On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items by nzemila(m): 5:02am On Oct 24, 2016
shocking...... shocked shocked shocked am not oooooo, Naija politics na d same

1 Like

Re: Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items by blackpanda: 5:04am On Oct 24, 2016
DerrickzB:
In the other thread i saw 2.1bn... now is 8.4bn... Una welldone oh...

2.1bn per annum. Guess u dont know how to read??
Re: Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items by Abeymills(m): 5:28am On Oct 24, 2016
Apc govt is a virus

1 Like

Re: Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items by chriskosherbal(m): 5:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Father lord, by your hand kick corruption and corrupt leaders out of this country, we are tired....
Re: Shocking! How PDP Spent N8.4 Billion To Buy Sweets, Juice And Other Food Items by DerrickzB: 10:09pm On Oct 25, 2016
blackpanda:

2.1bn per annum. Guess u dont know how to read??

Nah.... i don't... i don't even know how to write..... and d 8.4bn is for how many years...

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Council Boss Sentenced To 7 Years In Kaduna Prison for fraud / Nnamdi Kanu Keeps Dominating. / Niger Delta Militants Bombing Pipelines Are Criminals — Edwin Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.