Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,144 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nollywood Actor Arrested In China - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Nollywood Actor Arrested In China (823 Views)

Pa Ogungbe Is Dead, Veteran Nollywood Actor ! / Ray Daniels Okeugo Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Nollywood Actor, Chinedu Nwani Dies In A Ghastly Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by samparian(m): 6:58pm On Oct 24, 2009
an upcoming Nollywood actor was seen at Baiyun International airport Guangzhou China in handcuffs as he was being led to board his flight to Nigeria on Tuesday for deportation.
The actor who has starred along side the likes of Nonso Diobi, Mercy Johnson, Jackie Appiah etc was deported on Tuesday. Most Nigerians who recognised him at the airport said the actor refused to comment on the situation but said he was glad to be leaving China and is already working on a script about his detention in china and his deportation.
He however refused to comment on why he was being deported.
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by Rebarobyn: 7:08pm On Oct 24, 2009
nonsense, people are not just deported for nothing, he probably went somewhere he wasn't supposed to go to shoot video scenes or he assaulted someone or something. when they commit crimes and they are caught they quickly turn it into movies nonsense people
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by POSAKOSA1(m): 9:56pm On Oct 24, 2009
and whats the name of the actor ? undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by puskin: 11:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
^ ^
John Doe. grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by Rebarobyn: 11:59am On Oct 25, 2009
who is john doe? pls tell us any movie he acted in, let me go and rent it and see the face of the deportee embarassed
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by POSAKOSA1(m): 2:34pm On Oct 25, 2009
Rebarobyn:

who is john doe? pls tell us any movie he acted in, let me go and rent it and see the face of the deportee embarassed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by puskin: 3:45pm On Oct 25, 2009
@posa
Itz a pity. Rebarobyn doesn't know.
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by puskin: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2009
@posa
Let me laugh too nah.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by POSAKOSA1(m): 3:49pm On Oct 25, 2009
^^^^^^ omo, I really hope shez jokin sha.
Re: Nollywood Actor Arrested In China by Rebarobyn: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2009
seriously I dont know who john doe is and its not a crime to ask if u dont know something, so u guys can tell me after having a good laugh, ok?

(1) (Reply)

Help On How To Get Audition For Acting Or Modeling / Basket Mouth And Buchi Begging For Green Cards (VIDEO) / Which JB Is The Most Deadly Assassin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.