Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

What Are Your Fears? Share It. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Your Fears? Share It. (693 Views)

Beautiful Port Harcourt Girl Who Is Infected With HIV Virus Threaten To Share It / What Are Your Fears In Life? / 5 Easy Steps To Conquer Your Fears (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Your Fears? Share It. by TorNERDo(m): 12:05am On Oct 24, 2016
Lemme write a short essay about my fears. but before then let me introduce myself.

I am a Nigerian but would have preferred being a Canadian or maybe Australian or Even Togolese sef, The problem of this country is just too enormous, From bad leaders, to bad roads, to poverty, to tribalism, to boko to militancy, in short, too many to list out.

I don't drink alcohol or beer, red wine does it for me, but the thing is pricey, compare to beer and the rest, i used to take palm wine but stopped, ordinary one glass cup makes me tipsy and gives me headache but hey, if you want to prepare Abacha and Palm wine for me go ahead oh and invite me over, taking it just once again won't be bad na.

I don't Smoke too, I love my lungs so much I can't trade it for JUST anything if you give me 2billion USD i fit no gree, but bring it first sha. why should I smoke? why should I use my money and buy something that will kill me? did i tell you i love Life?! Yes, i love this Life so much that I am currently searching for an elixir to immortality so i can stop worrying about worms and maggots feasting on my body when i go 6feets below *teardrops* Now let me tell you about my fears.

I fear death: like i said earlier, if possible i want to live forever and not grow old, Nobody wants to die na. if i can't live forever let me not kuku grow tooo old before I die and goan rest, I have been around some old peeps and i doubt if old age is really a blessing oh, the Senility issue, poor eye sight, hearing loss among other issues gives me goosebumps, i won't lie those things are fearing me.

I also fear snakes; especially that black mamba, everytime i try to read through it profile i stop half way, that thing is a hired killer. i cannot kill a snake for anyone oh, if you see one and don't want to run just tell me so i can run for you; ah, i cannot come and go and die oh, The only Good news i want to hear about Snakes is that they have gone extinct. i won't miss them.

I fear Heights; maybe not much, depending on how you look at it, i am not a mountaineer so nothing can carry me to an extreme height, i can't stand at the edge of a dug pit or canal, i shiver looking down, not that i will die if i fall but i may break a bone, I don't like crutches.

I fear Over speeding; well experience gave me this phobia, we had road accident due to over speeding but we all survived, driving on neck breaking speed on Nigeria Federal Road is the same a been tied to a stalk facing a firing squad, in other words, it is suicidal and an average Nigerian driver with less than two years driving experience will be forming vin diesel, Paul Walker and James Bond on the bad roads, if you want to kill yourself kuku goan drink poison and die jejely, don't take innocent souls with you.

I fear Falling In Love; **Take a deep breath with me** hmmmmmmmmmmm. This one is strong "Eleyi gidigan" i wish i can have my way around love, like having a switch to control how i fall in love and when. Heart that its primary functions is to pump and Circulate to other body part of the body will just see a fine Girl and fall in love, maka why? who send am? Can't it just perform it duties professionally without any emotional attachment? the reason I give my Lung, Kidneys, and liver preferential treatment for their utmost professionalism, they don't have time for "boosit"

"Please, Heart for sale" any amount above 1Billion USD Lols.

Share your Fears and phobia here.
Rocktation , farano
Lalasticlala. Fynesboi,

1 Like

Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by bitchcrafts: 12:12am On Oct 24, 2016
My fear is fear of not waking up tomaro. That's why I keep vigils cheesy

So, this op must be a coded 'fine bara' to even think of being offered money that humongous for a draw of cigar. I lie?
Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by AceKid(m): 12:33am On Oct 24, 2016
Fear of the unknown...
Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by Nobody: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2016
Fear of death... I love my life sooooo damn much.. Can't afford to lose it juz bcoz of negligence of other stupid ppol who are juz careless...
Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by bitchcrafts: 12:45am On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:
Fear of death... I love my life sooooo damn much.. Can't afford to lose it juz bcoz of negligence of other stupid ppol who are juz careless...
Nobody is getting out of here alive tho.
Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by Nobody: 12:47am On Oct 24, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Nobody is getting out of here alive tho.

Who knows.. Scientists myt discover new things tat ppol can live forever and death is juz an option.. grin
Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by bitchcrafts: 12:56am On Oct 24, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Who knows.. Scientists myt discover new things tat ppol can live forever and death is juz an option.. grin
Wake up from yo daydream love grin .
Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by sinaj(f): 1:14am On Oct 24, 2016
Fear of the Unknown!

I wish I can see what the future holds for me smiley
I fear heights too, can't live in a 3 storey building home lol

That's by the way tho, Happy Birthday Tornerdo smiley

I wish u Love nd the source of elixir lol

2 Likes

Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by TorNERDo(m): 6:46am On Oct 25, 2016
AceKid:
Fear of the unknown...

Unknown?!!! Like; life after death?
Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by TorNERDo(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2016
sinaj:
Fear of the Unknown!

I wish I can see what the future holds for me smiley
I fear heights too, can't live in a 3 storey building home lol

That's by the way tho, Happy Birthday Tornerdo smiley

I wish u Love nd the source of elixir lol

I have a time machine, you want to follow me to see what the future holds? let's explore together,

Thanks, anti-spam bot was dealing with me that's why the reply is coming now.

If i find it would you like some? the Elixir?
Re: What Are Your Fears? Share It. by TorNERDo(m): 8:58am On Sep 17, 2017
So this thread is still like this? ?? cc Seun, Comman share your fears.

(1) (Reply)

Awesome!! 5 Easy Ways To Make N5,000 Daily In Nigeria Without A Certificate / See How Nairalander Celebrates Unimaid 2016/2017 Matrix (pics) / Are You Playing Mtn Yafuyafu Game: Please Share Your Experience So Far

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.