Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) (23097 Views)

Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu Welcome Baby Boy / Wedding Of Orobosa Igbinedion & Umar Mantu In Abuja (Photos) / Orobosa Sophia Igbinedion Weds Umar Ibrahim Mantu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by TroubleMaker47(m): 10:54am On Oct 24, 2016
I refuse to celebrate criminals and their children! angry

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by jayM: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2016
undecided
newbornmacho:
Muslims always regretting why their religion is so backward, and trying to enter civilization via the back door. This muslim's wedding is unislamic. tongue
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by sisisioge: 11:00am On Oct 24, 2016
Wooooooow! They are both so cute...Umary...Umary! grin grin grin

May their marriage withstand all tests, most of all time. kiss
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by wildchild1: 11:01am On Oct 24, 2016
Lovely

Check my signature
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by AreaFada2: 11:02am On Oct 24, 2016
See strategic partnership.

See how the elite are consolidating themselves across the country.
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by NaijaEfcc: 11:03am On Oct 24, 2016
the rich marry the rich irrespective of tribe and enjoy while the poor will be neck deep in tribal wars both online and offline!! hahahaha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:12am On Oct 24, 2016
Children of elite northerners and southerners sure know the value of one Nigeria.

And yet, some people want a divided Nigeria.

SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by teebillz: 11:15am On Oct 24, 2016
It is like this recession is also selective in carrying out its job.
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by mrnuur(m): 11:16am On Oct 24, 2016
The rich only marry the rich
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by kolaish(m): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2016
kingcity:
happy married life to them

its my birthday, show me love smiley
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS. MAY YOU CONTINUE TO WITNESS GOODNESS ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE IN JESUS NAME - AMEN.

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by shalom7(f): 11:27am On Oct 24, 2016
The magic is not in getting married,its in staying married............Good luck to them dou!
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 11:36am On Oct 24, 2016
NgcoboP:

you talk like an extremely poor being.

am not and will never be poor... am not samdaddy's ball licker....

get a life and come for the operation manual...
Why the attack? If you don't like his comments or Sam daddy biko swerve, I see no reason why you should pass your aggression to him. Even if he is poor is it a sin? Or do you think his story can't turn around for good? Me too I support Sam daddy so?
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by Alajiki(m): 11:58am On Oct 24, 2016
omowolewa:
Congrats to Mr. Orobosa Igbinedion. May God bless their union.

The bride is most definitely Orobosa. Female does not bear Umar
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by LoveMachine(m): 12:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
kingcity:
happy married life to them

its my birthday, show me love smiley

Happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by omowolewa: 12:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Alajiki:

The bride is most definitely Orobosa. Female does not bear Umar

Maybe, but it should have been 'Mr & Mrs', abi what do you think? (You confuse me the more, God bless their union jare!)

AuroraB:
cheesy This your comment eeehn? You never talk your church mind grin cheesy. Mr. What undecided sad

Corruption alert!
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by justmenoni: 12:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
Patronize Naija to grow the NAIRA.
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by mizzyboy007: 12:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
EDO people see your money....Lool...
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by donolatunji(m): 12:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
abeg i need the pre wedding pictures
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by mommyice: 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2016
cardoctor:
Why South Africa? Whats wrong with Nigeria?

Maybe they wanted to the wedding to be aired on a Mzansi TV programme called "Our Perfect Wedding"
Re: Orobosa Igbinedion And Umar Mantu's Wedding In South Africa (Photos) by sleeknick: 1:13pm On Oct 24, 2016
Normal thing... Next! cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kukah, Peter Obi, Donald Duke, Bruce, Momodu, Onwenu Unite For Leah Sharibu / Yes Daddy: Obi Is A Chronic Liar And Can't Sue For Defamation - Sowore / Osinbajo Arrives Delta State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.