Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,800 members, 7,813,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:20 PM

What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? (856 Views)

China’s Car Brand, Aiways U5 All Electric SUV Is Set To Debut In Europe / Abu Dhabi-based Tawazun Invests ₦45b In Russian Aurus Car Brand / Mercedes Overtakes BMW As Biggest Luxury Car Brand. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? by MotoringNigeria: 5:45am On Oct 24, 2016
Hello motor heads,
Today I decided to take a chill pill on car news and do something else I find rather interesting. Being a car enthusiast/blogger and one who loves to travel around I made a rather fine discovery and I want to share.

I've been to a number of cities in Nigeria and I've come to notice that you could actually define some of this cities with car brands and models that litter their roads therefore I have a theory that it might be true for other states/cities that I'm yet to visit. The Westerners are known for their undying love for Toyota and Nissan brands, The northerners are known for their obsessive love for Peugeot models and the easterners are known for their love for big heavy cars and SUVs.

In light of this I want us to play a game whereby you state the most predominant car brand in your location/state. I'll start first;
* Ibadan - Nissan Micra
* Akure - Toyota Camry, corolla
* Enugu - Infiniti, RAV4, Sequoia
* Ilorin : Mazda
* Owerri : Lexus Rx

Now add yours and please do feel free to counter any of the points above. Also, anticipate the release of "CARVOLUTION MAGAZINE" on the 16th of November, 2016 and we indulge our female petrol heads in the house to take part in our "FACE OF CARVOLUTION" female contest...Cc all the females you know, lots of prizes and tickets to be won.
Click the link below for more info;
https://www.nairaland.com/3420142/search-contest-up-grabs

Motoringnigeria.com

Re: What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? by Whizpeter(m): 9:49am On Oct 24, 2016
I agree with that of Owerri... Rx300 and 330 just full everywhere...

300 just scatter like housefly everywhere for Owerri!

I'm currently in lagos and you know how it is na!!

Toyota and Honda products!!

Nobody wants to spend too much money on petrol and maintenance!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? by seyema(m): 2:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Uromi - Mercedes Benz
Re: What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? by sheantip(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
I think say Nissan plenty pass for Akure.
Re: What Is The Most Predominant Car Brand/model In Your State/city? by LeJeun3: 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2016

Lekki _ Land Rover

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Landrover Discovery 2004 Model.should I Buy Or Not? / Nissan EON Concept Car: A Car With A Different Touch / Advice On Car Gear,urgent Pls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.