Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,730 members, 7,831,328 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Simi And Falz Set To Drop Joint Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi And Falz Set To Drop Joint Album (363 Views)

Adekunle Gold, Simi Set To Release Joint Album / Ifu Ennada And Falz Loved Up At Album Launch - Pictures / Simi Reacts To Photo Of Adekunle Gold And Falz Holding Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Simi And Falz Set To Drop Joint Album by TunezMedia: 6:09am On Oct 24, 2016
Rumored couple, Simi and Falz have been teasing their fans and many who believe that they are dating with closeup photos of late.

Well, our suspicion has been confirmed that the duo are actually set to drop a joint EP, which is the main reason for their recent photoshoot together.

Simi and Falz are believed to be dating but have kept denying this fact in every single interview only to spark rumors of their romance immediately after with more romantic photos.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/10/simi-and-falz-set-to-drop-joint-album.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Ijebabe Ishilove MissyB3

Re: Simi And Falz Set To Drop Joint Album by tunebob(m): 6:20am On Oct 24, 2016
I love falz style of music
Re: Simi And Falz Set To Drop Joint Album by Benjom(m): 6:51am On Oct 24, 2016
Good for them... but enough of this suspense. Let them marry each other now.
Re: Simi And Falz Set To Drop Joint Album by opeyemiieblog(m): 7:01am On Oct 24, 2016
anticipating

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood: Tony Umez Celebrates 17th Wedding Anniversary / . / How Can I Control My Temper When Arguing With Morons?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.