Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,527 members, 7,812,638 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:40 PM

Friendzone - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Friendzone (3452 Views)

Friendzone / Friendzone / Friendzone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendzone by Jenifa123: 7:04am On Oct 24, 2016
need ur views and possible moderators on this website
http://friendzone.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Friendzone by okwyee(m): 8:59am On Oct 24, 2016
is that Facebook?
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 9:02am On Oct 24, 2016
okwyee:
is that Facebook?
no itz friendzone
Re: Friendzone by okwyee(m): 9:11am On Oct 24, 2016
Jenifa123:

no itz friendzone
the login page looks so much like Facebook sha, bug I tried to open an account, always bringing me back go the same login page..
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2016
if d account is created it brings u back to d login page so you can login
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 9:26am On Oct 24, 2016
okwyee:

the login page looks so much like Facebook sha, bug I tried to open an account, always bringing me back go the same login page..
Re: Friendzone by mojeed4(m): 9:32am On Oct 24, 2016
Jenifa123:
need ur views and possible moderators on this website
http://friendzone.com.ng

Why will I wanna have two facebook accounts. undecided #am out
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 10:16am On Oct 24, 2016
mojeed4:
Why will I wanna have two facebook accounts. undecided #am out
okay
Re: Friendzone by khaynoni(m): 11:25am On Oct 24, 2016
The result I got from your help desk link. Try to rectify it. An advice, originality matters.

Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 11:54am On Oct 24, 2016
khaynoni:
The result I got from your help desk link. Try to rectify it. An advice, originality matters.
tanks working on it
Re: Friendzone by tobishills12(m): 9:16pm On Oct 25, 2016
You can do better bro. I will advise that you get a better front-end engineer. If you want to reverse engineer facebook, you should atleast do that better.

Twokobbo!
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 9:44pm On Oct 25, 2016
tobishills12:
You can do better bro. I will advise that you get a better front-end engineer. If you want to reverse engineer facebook, you should atleast do that better.
Twokobbo!
tanks
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 7:59am On Oct 26, 2016
waiting for more reviews
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 4:29am On Oct 29, 2016
waiting
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2016
hmmm
waiting
Re: Friendzone by odufuwas: 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2016
Like most guys have already said originality matters. It's looks too much like Facebook.
With that said, I signed up and I've not been able to login.
I admire the fact that you want to build a social network, I also built one too, check it out at http://uvarse.com
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 4:38pm On Oct 31, 2016
hmmm
Re: Friendzone by DatSomtoguyfres(m): 10:09pm On Oct 31, 2016
OK.Uhmmmmm I dunno where to start.
I'm not usually a critic but I believe in constructive criticism.
So firstly....did I just log into FACEBOOK!!!
I mean.. same theme, setup, basically everything except the name.
It looks like you just somehow got facebooks source code and edited the text alone.
You can do better.
Try to be innovative and creative, no one ever became successful by copying someone else's idea....except in games( you can do remakes of a game you like and try to make it better by adding new features and changing the story,characters..e.t.c but basically the same concept e.g temple run and subway surfers), but even then the UI(user interface) has to be different .
I'm not saying you shouldn't create a social network, just try to be different
1 change the theme and layout.
2 think of something Facebook and other social networks don't have that would be really nice and
Add it to your website
3 try and make your concept different like the way Facebook has friends, twitter and Instagram have followers etc. Do something new like maybe when people first meet they are in the friend zone then eventually they can get closer and escape it ....something like that

Basically when people go to your website , they initially have no plans of sticking to it , all their thinking is "so...ok what makes this different from the others, I already have too many social network accounts that I can barely even manage, don't need another". So give them a reason to stay...Good luck
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 9:56am On Nov 01, 2016
DatSomtoguyfres:
It looks like you just somehow got facebooks source code and edited the text alone.
You can do better.
Try to be innovative and creative, no one ever became successful by copying someone else's idea....except in games( you can do remakes of a game you like and try to make it better by adding new features and changing the story,characters..e.t.c but basically the same concept e.g temple run and subway surfers), but even then the UI(user interface) has to be different .
2 think of something Facebook and other social networks don't have that would be really nice and
Add it to your website
3 try and make your concept different like the way Facebook has friends, twitter and Instagram have followers etc. Do something new like maybe when people first meet they are in the friend zone then eventually they can get closer and escape it ....something like that
Basically when people go to your website , they initially have no plans of sticking to it , all their thinking is "so...ok what makes this different from the others, I already have too many social network accounts that I can barely even manage, don't need another". So give them a reason to stay...Good luck
tanks
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 5:43pm On Nov 02, 2016
hmmm
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 5:42am On Nov 04, 2016
waiting
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 7:48am On Nov 08, 2016
more reviews plss
Re: Friendzone by kloppzy(m): 7:54am On Nov 08, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 8:30am On Nov 08, 2016
kloppzy:
hmmmm
so....
Re: Friendzone by mogozi: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2016
It's okay for your résumé and for one's learning curve.
Like guys have already said... Try your hand at a fresh idea. I can't review a new facebook na undecided
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2016
mogozi:
It's okay for your résumé and for one's learning curve.
Like guys have already said... Try your hand at a fresh idea. I can't review a new facebook na undecided
hmmmmm..... sure
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 9:34pm On Nov 11, 2016
join today
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 10:34am On Nov 15, 2016
hmmmm
Re: Friendzone by uzoexcel(m): 6:07am On Nov 23, 2016
He's said ecerything @ jenifa123...Changing the theme will make lots of difference but most importantly try and be innovative.

If its not too much u can incorporate some chat room features from 2go where people of similar interests can congregate...I.e a man united fan forum cool , a fashion forum, women's wear forum, Christian/Muslimchat room, 'nigerians-in-diaspora' chat room, programmers chat room, geek/nerd chat room, seasonal movies chatroom etc...

Unlike Facebook where a user has to create this group's and wait for people to join or add people, u can go a step further by incorporating this groups into ur design so all a user has to do is just join a group and maybe contribute or follow an ongoing discussion

Good job and good luck!!!!!

DatSomtoguyfres:
You can do better.
Add it to your website

Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 6:21am On Nov 23, 2016
uzoexcel:
He's said ecerything @ jenifa123...Changing the theme will make lots of difference but most importantly try and be innovative.
If its not too much u can incorporate some chat room features from 2go where people of similar interests can congregate...I.e a man united fan forum cool , a fashion forum, women's wear forum, Christian/Muslimchat room, 'nigerians-in-diaspora' chat room, programmers chat room, geek/nerd chat room, seasonal movies chatroom etc...
Unlike Facebook where a user has to create this group's and wait for people to join or add people, u can go a step further by incorporating this groups into ur design so all a user has to do is just join a group and maybe contribute or follow an ongoing discussion
Good job and good luck!!!!!
tanks... will work on dat
Re: Friendzone by Jenifa123: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2016
itz on

(1) (2) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Become A Programmer / Abstract, Interface And Adapter Classes / How Do I Protect My Wordpress Plugin From Being Pirated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.