Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,159 members, 7,838,960 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

Golden Eaglet “comeback Hero” - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Golden Eaglet “comeback Hero” (568 Views)

Poll: Can nigeria win this fifa under 17 world cup??

yes: 100% (1 vote)
no: 0% (0 votes)
undecided: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Truck With Hero Beer Falls In Gboko, Benue State (Photos) / Happy Ending For Adekunle Adebisi, My #Madeofblack Hero / Isn't Enugu's Dream FM, A Cosmo FM Comeback? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Golden Eaglet “comeback Hero” by benjax2002: 10:17pm On Oct 24, 2009
WOW!!! This is amazing i must confess from three goals down to equal level. Indeed the heroes of the day, and I think football loving fans can testify to this. These guys are indeed too much. But come to think of it, it was the grace of God that they actually equalized.
I was actually expecting the head coach to involve Sani Emmanuel, who scored three goals in their last build up game, in the game. Well in all things we just have to give thanks to God for his Divine support during the game.
The only problem I think the team has is the wing backs. Just take a look at the match properly you will agree with me. The right back player never played like a modern right back likewise the left back player. They never supported their forward wingers positively, instead they fore back.
Thanks to the three goal scorers, especially the young lad that caused that penalty and red card. The first goal score, Okoro, played well from the blast to the finish.
These guys can go places if only they can keep the paste of this game. Eaglets i expect you guys in the final and get back the cup.

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Doctor 'impregnated Girls And Sold The Babies' / Lokoja Residents In Hell What A Pity / Biggest Government Scandal In Nigeria: Lets See How They Would Survive This:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.