Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,980 members, 7,838,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

Create A Page On Fb And Start To Make Money With Any Business U Do.. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Create A Page On Fb And Start To Make Money With Any Business U Do.. (398 Views)

HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page / How To Convert Facebook Account To A Page / PROMO! PROMO!! Get A Professional & Affordable Website: ANY BUSINESS... (#15k) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Create A Page On Fb And Start To Make Money With Any Business U Do.. by atikuman(m): 8:30am On Oct 24, 2016
Imagine spending just $20 each day from Friday and Sunday night on Facebook ads, and you get over 157 orders on a product that costs between 9000 to 30000, with a profit margin of over 5,000 to 20,000 per products?
This is the God's handwork and I am really thanking him for that.
It is hectic! Yes! I remembered my first worker, Nancy Chuks who swore heaven and earth that she can do the task I give to her, even I insisted the task will be too cumbersome but she claim she could do it.
Onwards! I gave her 60+ contacts to call and confirm their orders, but she didnt last two days before she threw in the towel...Oga! I quit! Orders were just coming from back, front and center, and the poor girl was trying to catch up but she couldnt.

I get orders close to 50+ daily using a very "secret" technique.
If you go to her wall, you will see what she wrote about me last week. She is the hardworking type and who is ready to learn. She is a passionate young woman and I really would have love her to keep working for me... but hey! She is also running her business too...
To cut the long story short
I am set. Yes, I am really set to bring you on board, By showing you all the 'secrets' of how I am spending low on facebook ads and making a 'killing' with my physical product.
As I am writing this now, I have over 157 orders at hand for a product that costs between 9,000 to 30,0000 each.
Please come with me, and calculate.... 157 times x 10,000 (on the average profit), that amounts to 1,570,000... this is a profit made in just 72 hours. Yeah! Yeah!! Yeah!!!
So give or take, I made over 1million naira profit over the weekend, just following this process:
I made the ads
I confirm the order
I ship out the order
I get paid
Moreover, let me even say, I remove cost of logistics which is not even up to 100,000 naira and facebook ad which cost less than 30k... please stay with me, how much profit do I still have left? You are right, Over 800,000 naira... pure profits!
Come with me, 800,000 naira divided by 3 will be about 260,000 naira.... meaning on the average daily, I made over 260,000 through the weekend, and holiday.... I guess this is great...
Now, here is what I have decided to do.
I am going to show you exactly what I am doing. That is, all the product I am selling for 9k, 12k, 15k and 30k that has brought me over 50 to 150+ orders daily (Note: They are fast-selling product).

Attend the live seminar Free, this coming Saturday 29th October, 2016. To unravel this cool biz model is the balling master himself Adesanya Sunday Abiodun.
For those doubting Thomases, please, ask me on the 29th of October, 2016 for the proof of the orders I mentioned here.... You still want to do analysis paralysis (giving excuses instead of taking action), keep doing that.
But note - Am not working on jumia or konga like before again, am now a full time internet marketer, I have my product, I created a sales page on it, I create a fan page also and I run FB ads on it, why buyers started sending me text msg to place and other, can you see that, I have no way to show you my orders only if we see face to face
Moreover, I dont think it will hurt me showing you any proof, so that is just what I am going to do exaclty. I will show you how FLP changed my life for good in just 4 months of joining this wonderful company, my life became that of a superstar.
Stay tune and wait as I drop the address on Wednesday, and believe me, your life is about to take a whole new transformation...
See you at the top!
Atiku omogbolahan

(1) (Reply)

Fastest Opera Mini So Far V30.0.185 Mostly For Bloggers (best Of Its Kind) / Facebook Group 500k And Above / Wordpress Vs. Blogger - Which One Is Better? (full Review)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.