Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,010 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

How You Can Make $200 Weekly Online In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How You Can Make $200 Weekly Online In Nigeria (656 Views)

New Found Way Of Making $200 Weekly / What To Do To Make At Least $300 Weekly Online / Make $200 Weekly On Amazon Without Owning Or Shipping Any Product (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Can Make $200 Weekly Online In Nigeria by Globalmoney: 9:04am On Oct 24, 2016
Hi there, top of the day to you. I am going to continue from where I stopped the last time on how to make money with google developer account. you can read the last update @ https://www.nairaland.com/3419878/how-made-200-every-week
For the sake of those who are reading this for the first time, google developer account is an account for android APK developers. This account gives you the privilege to upload your apk to the google playstore for the whole World to see. But the interesting thing about it is that you don't have to be an android developer before you can own a developer account.

There are many companies, bloggers, individuals etc who own an android application that they really want to upload unto google playstore but they can't afford a google developer account because their ATM can't be used to purchase one. For your information, this account is not free (google is not all that generous.... lol). This account comes with a price tag of $25.

How can You make money with an android developer account.
1. THROUGH FIVERR
You can create a gig based on this. Simply tell people you can upload their app for them for just $5. Sincerely speaking, I make over $200 weekly from this.

2. RENTAGE.
You can as well rent out your google developer account to people by charging them for it according to your descretion. One good thing about google developer account is that you can add as many people as possible to use this account alongside you and you can upload as many apps as possible. Only that the apps must comply with google's guideline.

Other ways to make money with a developer account will be discussed next week on this platform.

HOW CAN YOU GET AN APP
I know you are eager to start making money from this simple, yet solid method of making cool and easy money.
Like I said earlier, getting a google developer account comes at the rate of $25. You don't have to bother about dollar to naira exchange because we have that covered. We already have an already created developers account which we are offering for sale.
If you are interested in buying, leave a comment below or contact us via the inbox.
To be continued.......

1 Like

Re: How You Can Make $200 Weekly Online In Nigeria by nathie007: 9:20am On Oct 24, 2016
I am interested...
Re: How You Can Make $200 Weekly Online In Nigeria by femtopyy(m): 10:34am On Oct 24, 2016
I need d info, femtop2003 @yahoo.com
Re: How You Can Make $200 Weekly Online In Nigeria by femtopyy(m): 10:35am On Oct 24, 2016
I need d info, femtop2003@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Shoes Wanted In Bulk / Trade With The Best Broker With Just $5 / Bank Steps Up Credit To Energy Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.