Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? (1008 Views)

Isn't The Currently Trending HR Outsourcing System A Subtle Mode Of Slavery? / These 6 Tips Will Help You Get An Ideal Job In 2018 / How I Got A Job In This RECESSION (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by haykayjay(m): 10:06am On Oct 24, 2016
Hi Nairalanders, are u a graduate and currently looking forward to being employed in Ilorin, please contact me on:

haykayjay007@gmail.com

Closes on Oct 2nd.
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by TheOtherRoom: 3:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Thought we're gonna be going for NYSC next month ? Well, I am also interested
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by haykayjay(m): 6:52am On Oct 25, 2016
TheOtherRoom:
Thought we're gonna be going for NYSC next month ? Well, I am also interested
<3
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by SecretAgent: 10:30am On Oct 28, 2016
haykayjay:
Hi Nairalanders, I am a graduate and currently looking forward to being employed in Ilorin, please I would really appreciate if there are any vacancies for graduates like me. Thanks!
haykayjay007@gmail.com
If you need a teaching job, i can link you up.
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by Tachere: 11:04am On Oct 28, 2016
SecretAgent:
am in Ilorin as well. I don't mind the teaching job too. thanks.
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by skipo01: 4:30pm On Oct 28, 2016
I am also in Ilorin and I don't mind teaching job. Thanks
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by Basit002(m): 4:44pm On Oct 28, 2016
Article writers needed urgently:
Send your name,sex,country and phone number to writer4dollars@gmail.comArticle writers needed urgently:
Send your name,sex,country and phone number to writer4dollars@gmail.com
Article writers needed urgently:
Send your name,sex,country and phone number to writer4dollars@gmail.com
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by haykayjay(m): 6:18pm On Oct 28, 2016
SecretAgent:
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by Nobody: 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2016
SecretAgent:
you can link me up as well I don't mind. God bless u
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by missyojo(f): 8:25pm On Oct 28, 2016
please ooo, am also interested in the teaching job.
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by rushman003: 8:00am On Oct 29, 2016
HI my Ilorin peepz. I have a business and if you are interested you can contact me so as to work together. Its a marketing and business referral job cool.

A pure water production factory (R.A Destiny water) needs more sales, you can work as sales person/marketers to follow the vehicle and get more product sold. Our pure water is produced in a serene environment which full nafdac production procedure followed, we are one of the leading pure water factory in terms of clean processes and good products. Your salary will be based on your performance, a commission based and its very attractive.

The second job is a business referral job, we have trucks in operation that supplies various kind of sands for building purposes, we supply at very affordable prices. If you have any link in Ilorin that need sand for building you just need to contact us to supply then you will be paid a commission. If you also want to work as a marketer for the company to help secure sales you can join, and you are sure to have a very attractive commission.

contact us on 08032614542
Amoul global enterprise
Ganmo, Ilorin Kwara state
Re: Currently In Need Of A Job In Ilorin Kwara State? by Tboy243: 3:43pm On Nov 10, 2016
Please, I need a teaching job in Ilorin oooo
Kindly assist. 08067885620 is my phone number. Thanks.
SecretAgent:

(1) (Reply)

Courier Service Officer Job In A Leading Travel Management Group / CCSNL Interview / Awesome Free Resume Building Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.