Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

"I Belong To The Kitchen & Living Room"-Rivers First Lady - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / "I Belong To The Kitchen & Living Room"-Rivers First Lady (463 Views)

Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Son Destroys Food Items In The Kitchen After Mum Refused His Request (Video) / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Belong To The Kitchen & Living Room"-Rivers First Lady by GurlFriend: 10:56am On Oct 24, 2016
Wife of the Rivers State Governor , Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike has said that she belongs to the kitchen, the living room and every room created by God.

Justice Suzzette Nyesom-Wike said this on Sunday at the 10th Biennial Diocesan Women's Guild Conference Thanksgiving Service of Anglican Diocese of the Niger Delta North at Saint Thomas Anglican Church in Diobu, Port Harcourt.

"All women have been through a lot as they strive to build the society . Our contributions to societal development cannot be underestimated.

I belong to the kitchen, I belong to the living room and I belong to every room created by God. So also other women. We are created by God to do more. In my own case as a judicial officer, I also belong to the courtroom. Other women belong to different rooms, depending on their professional calling"
she said.

She added: ” Women are very important to the development of any community. They form a larger percentage of the workforce that keeps the society ”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/10/i-belong-to-kitchen-living-room-every.html

Re: "I Belong To The Kitchen & Living Room"-Rivers First Lady by Chubhie: 12:06am On Oct 25, 2016
If Justice Eberechi Suzzette Nyesom-Wike belongs to the courtroom,it follows then that Aisha buhari belongs to the salon as a beautician.

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Motives For Divorce & The Way To Prevent Them Happening To You / There Is No Such Thing As 'luck' / The Best Tips To Try On Getting Pregnant Fast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.