Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,584 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:15 PM

Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos (61164 Views)

Burial Of Tonimas: Anthony Obiagboso Enukeme In Pictures / Onowu Enukeme, Chairman Of Tonimas Is Dead / Anambra Billionaire Oil Mogul, Tonimas, Dies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by MadCow1: 2:22pm On Oct 24, 2016
Zedoo:

Dont say fail please...words are powerful

I will not fail Fam.. But like I always say, everything in this life is a gamble.

I am no longer afraid of failure, I am more scared of never even trying in the first place.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by harshemeyou: 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
na so life be one they hungry why other they throway food for animals
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by passyhansome(m): 2:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
I BET YOU AFONJAS WON'T LIKE THIS

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by oweman: 2:27pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=gidgiddy post=50465087]Neni has produced some noteable Billionaires such as Tonimas and the shall grow.

And has produced some sizeable number of armed robbers ! And drug couriers too !

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by harrymoney(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
it won't be long I'll be among d top billionaire of d world........all this my IBO brothers I hailet thee

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by bakynes(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
passyhansome:
Which is with you people, is it only igbos that have billionaires ?please go and sleep.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by mrhansome12(m): 2:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
[quote author=oweman post=50470308][/quote]When fools talk it will show starting from his inability to quote properly
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Nobody: 2:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
I know a good man when i see one. this is a good man.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by mazifrankmore: 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Good one nwanne!
I like your think home,think IGBO philosophy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by awesomet1(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
ThumbzTNA:
Afonjas go wan die

undecided undecided undecided undecided for wetin

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by XtraTochi: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
MadCow1:
At the end of this year, I am quitting working 9 - 5 for life.. angry

I have paid my dues in that regard, time to switch gears.. If I fail, I want to fail on my own terms. angry
Good bro, God will see you through

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Chudichu(m): 2:47pm On Oct 24, 2016
These are the kind of businessmen I love..

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by popyea(m): 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
passyhansome:
You obviously need help.

1 Like

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by malton: 2:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
What impresses me the most about him is his humility despite amassing so much wealth. I even learnt he let his daughter marry a guy who started at the car wash. Guy now owns one of the happening bars on Abakaliki Street here in Awka, thanks to his support.

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by owobokiri(m): 3:05pm On Oct 24, 2016
MadCow1:

I have paid my dues in that regard, time to switch gears.. If I fail, I want to fail on my own terms. angry

You are welcomed into the fold bro . .

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 24, 2016
MadCow1:

Wishing you the best of God's favor and grace. You will succeed. Say Amen. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Franky826: 3:14pm On Oct 24, 2016
alanposh:

biko nwannaaa,onye ka inyere aka

obi ga adim utoo ma oburu Na iga egosim ebe munwa ga agwotaaa ezigbo ogwu ego now maka Na onudum ugbua adirozi mma..

Na aka nke ozoooo,onwego kwa ife iriri?? choo ife rie maka ndu gi

Ibe gi na agba Ezigbote mbo n'iru ogu inoro ebea na acho ebe ina agwota ogwu ego

Shege!!!

10 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by olive282(f): 3:16pm On Oct 24, 2016
Odogwua:
NENI obodo OMA. Neni ekelee m unu. A big shout out to sons and daughters of Neni. A big shout out also to our Ibenne (Umu Akwaeze).

Abukwam onye neni....umudioka
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by MadCow1: 3:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
blues20:

Wishing you the best of God's favor and grace. You will succeed. Say Amen. cheesy

Amen Fam..
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Franky826:

Ibe gi na agba Ezigbote mbo n'iru ogu inoro ebea na acho ebe ina agwota ogwu ego

Shege!!!

Have you ever wondered how much man u would v realised if they used pogba transfer fee do mmm??
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
Franky826:

Shege!!!

ka onye nweanyi nyeee GI uche Na aha Jesus maka Na ama m ife koro GI...

if you wanna seek for popularity kid,don't quote me next time... try and be yourself..
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Ejanla07: 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
MadCow1:

believe me. you won't regret. i made dis choice 2009. i only worked 7 months. not my thing. though i rise and fall. but no regrets.

2 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Ejanla07: 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
alanposh:

biko nwannaaa,onye ka inyere aka

obi ga adim utoo ma oburu Na iga egosim ebe munwa ga agwotaaa ezigbo ogwu ego now maka Na onudum ugbua adirozi mma..

Na aka nke ozoooo,onwego kwa ife iriri?? choo ife rie maka ndu gi

tonimas nyere ndi mmadu aka. nnukwu. munwa na ere engine oil ya. esigom na aka ya na chicason na dozzy poweflo. buru mmadu....

.he got people dat depend on his companies to survive. bith Igbo hausa and yoruba..

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
See the beautiful air-conditioned Church built by Tonimas

St James Catholic Church Neni in Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State; was dedicated to God on Sunday by His Lordship Most Rev Paulinus Ezeokafor, the Catholic Bishop of Awka Diocese.
chief Anthony Enukeme (CEO Tonimas Nigeria Limited) who built the Air-conditioned Church handed over the keys to the Bishop. The bishop then gave the keys to the Pioneer Parish Priest, Rev Fr. Patrick Chukwuma (Immediate Past Cathedral Administrator)
The Governor of Anambra State, Chief Willie Obiano, The National Chairman of APGA, Chief Victor Oye and Chief Dr Victor Umeh, the Chairman of the Occasion witnessed the Church Dedication.
http://www.enzyhub.com/see-the-beautiful-air-conditioned-church-built-by-tonimas/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by domDva(m): 4:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
passyhansome:
you want to be noticed. Okay, note. Unfortunately, the afonjas don't give a shit.
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Charly68: 4:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
God bless Tominas ,imagine the number of people feeding under him monthly. This are the kind of men to be celebrated not those defrauding Govt in the name of politics & contracts without a single functional company

5 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by winj3: 4:28pm On Oct 24, 2016
Question: What happens to ibo drug dealers who were not caught?
Answer: They transform into governors, senators and businessmen!

Ask the source of his wealth over decades and he cannot tell you!

3 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
winj3:
Question: [s]What happens to ibo drug dealers who were not caught?
Answer: They transform into governors, senators and businessmen!

Ask the source of his wealth over decades and he cannot tell you!
[/s]
Hater, that's why you are poor

6 Likes

Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by nextstep(m): 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2016
Don't his workers acquire skills on the job? wink

TroubleMaker47:
Kul! But it would have been more productive to igboland that he builds a skill acquisition center eg a welding or wood work yard and made it almost free.

All the churches we get for Nigeria ...
Who the church epp,
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by TroubleMaker47(m): 5:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
nextstep:
Don't his workers acquire skills on the job? wink

No dey don't. Cuz u have to be skilled before u'r employed
Re: Anthony Enukem Tonimas: Champion Of Think Home Philosophy In Igbo Land-photos by computerboy: 5:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
MadCow1:

That's the spirit bro. Don't talk only but act as well

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See Why Loan App Operators Disgrace Most Of Their Customers / UBA Security Guard Returns N3m He Found On The Ground. Tony Elumelu Honours Him / Bank Fraud!!! What I Did And How I Got My Money Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.