Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,230 members, 7,829,401 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Breeders In The House I Urgently Need You Guys Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Breeders In The House I Urgently Need You Guys Help (786 Views)

Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link / The Four Types Of Dog Breeders in Nigeria / Dog Breeders In Delta State Come In. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breeders In The House I Urgently Need You Guys Help by jstrollet(m): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2016
My pet Ginger finally littered early this morning for the first time. Please, I need you guys help on how to take very good care of the pups. All 7pups are still active, I was told by a breeder/vet to clean the pups with Methylated spirit & Iodine for the placental, I don't know if this is okay as the dam continuously licking the pups.

Your advice would be helpful & appreciated

Thanks.

Re: Breeders In The House I Urgently Need You Guys Help by egorov(m): 10:59pm On Oct 24, 2016
Well, I don't think its necessary. The dam will do the cleaning. But make sure the place is ways clean. Then u need to get amoxil, vitacee and mim. U start the amoxil and vitacee when they clock three days. 0.3ml in the morning, 0.3ml in the evening. Give for five days. If the mother is lactating well, get sma gold 0-3 months for them
Re: Breeders In The House I Urgently Need You Guys Help by Preshivano01(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2016
jstrollet:
My pet Ginger finally littered early this morning for the first time. Please, I need you guys help on how to take very good care of the pups. All 7pups are still active, I was told by a breeder/vet to clean the pups with Methylated spirit & Iodine for the placental, I don't know if this is okay as the dam continuously licking the pups.

Your advice would be helpful & appreciated

Thanks.

Don't gve d pups anything... Jst make sure the place they r kept is warm...... Mk sure they all feed from the dam regularly..... Then vaccinated from 5wks...dats all,they wud all b fyn. Congrats!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Super Caucasian Pups For Sale Both Male And Female / I want a puppy / Important Tip For All Dog Lovers On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.