Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,168 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Happened To Radioplamwine? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Happened To Radioplamwine? (1004 Views)

What Happened To 50 Cent?! / What Happened To Jamglue / ~ Ever Wondered What Ever Happened To A Singer You Use To Like? ~ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happened To Radioplamwine? by Marchibu(m): 5:11am On Jan 01, 2007
Does anyone know what happened to Radioplamwine? Their Igbo stream isn't working any more. I still need to record the "Bad condition" volumes to MP3.

The direct stream address should be www.radiopalmwine.com:8014, at least that's what it used to be.
You can type it into the command line if you have mplayer (www.mplayerhq.hu), so you don't even need to open your browser for the web page.
The command would be:

mplayer http://www.radiopalmwine.com:8014. Anyway, it seems they're not broadcasting any more.

What happened? Are there any online nigerian radio stations with talk shows comedy and nigerian commercials?
Re: What Happened To Radioplamwine? by kosikosi: 9:34pm On Jan 09, 2007
try
www.agidi.com comedy,
Re: What Happened To Radioplamwine? by naijacutee(f): 5:34pm On May 02, 2007
That's strange because I listened to the Igbo channel last night. . .
Re: What Happened To Radioplamwine? by tabontabo: 7:31am On May 27, 2007
Check your firewall setting.
Alternatively, you could try www.nigerianwebradio.com

(1) (Reply)

Is "Iyke 'd' G" Back At Cool Fm? / Naija Gospel Group-midnight Crew In The U.s.a! / Beanpole Is 9ice's Younger Brother! I'm Sure. . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.