Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,388 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Lol. See Photo Of Mr And Mrs Albino Contest Holding In Kenya - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Lol. See Photo Of Mr And Mrs Albino Contest Holding In Kenya (865 Views)

Leaf Aeroplane: Say Hi If You Did It, Indomie Generation Won't Understand "Lol" / Congratulations To Dr. Samson Osewa And Mrs Victoria Osewa / Mr And Miss Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lol. See Photo Of Mr And Mrs Albino Contest Holding In Kenya by mose2015: 1:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
The first ever Mr and Miss Albino pageant in Kenya has seen beautiful ladies and handsome men strut the runway.

Youngsters with albinism are stepping into the limelight, hoping to be named Kenya's first Mr and Miss Albino.

In Africa, albinism is associated with many negative misconceptions and superstitions. As a result, many albinos suffer stigmatisation, alienation and even physical abuse.

The pageant being held later in Nairobi also aims to boost the confidence of young people with albinism.

See more Photos
http://www.entvibez.com/2016/10/lol-see-photo-of-mr-and-mrs-albino.html

Re: Lol. See Photo Of Mr And Mrs Albino Contest Holding In Kenya by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
Theyarehumanstoo

kudostotheorganizersnkudostothealbinosfortheirconfidence
Re: Lol. See Photo Of Mr And Mrs Albino Contest Holding In Kenya by Nobody: 1:41pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin grin grin na 2ru sha. .. Day are human buh without pigment
Re: Lol. See Photo Of Mr And Mrs Albino Contest Holding In Kenya by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2016
I never knew Kenyans had albinos shocking :oI
Re: Lol. See Photo Of Mr And Mrs Albino Contest Holding In Kenya by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow! Is this for real?
Anyways I love their boldness! Coming out for this despite the descrimination against them.!
Thumbs up pretty albinos....!!!!
Re: Lol. See Photo Of Mr And Mrs Albino Contest Holding In Kenya by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
Wow! Is this for real?
Anyways I love their boldness! Coming out for this despite the descrimination against them.!
Thumbs up pretty albinos....!!!!

Check out my signature!

(1) (Reply)

Chinese People And Their Cuisine. / What Would You Do If Facebook Accidentally Uploaded All The Photos on Your phone / Guys How Pleasurable Is Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.