Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,012 members, 7,821,547 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Drunk Driver Arrested After Crashing Into Medical Helicopter - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Drunk Driver Arrested After Crashing Into Medical Helicopter (453 Views)

Uber Driver Arrested For Selling Company's Car To Travel Abroad (photos / Nursing Mother Forgets 6-Month-Old Baby In Taxi, Driver Arrested / Driver Arrested While Urinating In A Bush, Charged To Court For Conspiracy. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drunk Driver Arrested After Crashing Into Medical Helicopter by Talentteam100(f): 2:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
A drunk driver has been arrested for crashing into a helicopter that was responding to traffic accident.

The driver, identified as Glenn Livingston, 26, ran into a fire truck before crashing into the helicopter that was responding to a traffic accident in New Mexico.

Livingston was driving a black jeep at high speed when he lost control of the car which crashed into the helicopter near Gallup, McKinley County, New Mexico [See more] http://theinformantspy.com/2016/10/drunk-driver-arrested-crashing-medical-helicopter/
Re: Drunk Driver Arrested After Crashing Into Medical Helicopter by ikp120(m): 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
Let me use this opportunity to appeal to my fellow guys in the house, please stop spending money on girlfriend o... Most naija girls of nowadays are out for money, not love... Please let's discourage it.

As for sex and romance. Abeg which day did sex and romance become exclusive to guys... Both guys and girls enjoy it... If tomorrow she say she no dey do again, you will be able to boldly tell her "Okay"... Was it not my Philippine gf that was eager to send me an iPhone, even when I was like I didn't care?

My guys wise up... Relationship is not a career... When a guy tells me that his girlfriend just jilted him, the only thing I ask him is "Did you spend money on her?". If he says "Yes", me myself go sack the guy sharp sharp. My opinion though.

(1) (Reply)

How Jungle Justice Are Executed In Nigeria / Meet Bishop Who Raped 17-year-old Girl, Could Not Recite Bible Verses / Man Jumps Into River, Drowns While Avoiding Policemen In Ogun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.