Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,420 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

“Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari (1624 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Flees To Cotonu, Begs President Buhari For Amnesty / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / Budget Padding: Dogara Begs President Buhari Over Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by joearinze(m): 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2016
Tears stream down Buhari's face as little girl begs him
– President Muhammadu Buhari determination to rebuild the Northeast region is not in doubt – The president’s determination may have been fueled by a particular encounter with a little orphan – The emotional encounter was documented in the president’s recently launched biography A little girl in one of the Internally Displaced Persons (IDPs) camp in Adamawa state made tears stream down the eyes of Buhari earlier this year when the president visited the IDPs.
According to Professor John Paden, President Buhari was inspecting the IDP camps in Adamawa state when the little girl, who is an orphan, approached him. This was revealed in Paden’s recently launched biography of the president titled: “Muhammadu Buhari: The Challenges of Leadership in Nigeria.’’ In page 226 of the book, Paden wrote: “When President Buhari had inspected some of the camps; tears were seen to stream from his eyes. “On one occasion, a two-year old orphan girl ran up to him and begged, “Take me with you.’’
Paden painted the picture of an average IDP camp when he wrote that, “The Nigerian government and the international community would have to act quickly to prevent mass starvation and a refugee crisis of major proportions. “The security situation as far from settled. Yet with 3 million IDPs in camps – including both government camps and some of the informal zawiyas run by Muslim Sufi organisations – and many more stuck without resources, major assistance was required.’’ A compassionate president, President Buhari has contributed his own quota to the welfare of IDPs as seen in the video below
Read more: https://www.naij.com/1020305-take-little-girl-idp-camp-begs-president-buhari-photos-video.html

Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by Danosky502: 3:15pm On Oct 24, 2016
land for sales
Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hmmm

God will take you on eagles wing girl

Why on earth will Dasuki be free from prison?

Alex Baden, Sola amosu, Olisa Metuh, FFK, fayose

All those that makes this children orphan will not know

Peace also there supporters

So shall it be

3 Likes

Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by JoyTracy(f): 3:19pm On Oct 24, 2016
hnmm.. the kind tin wey buhari dey like. pedophile
Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
Jonathan, Dasuki, Okonjo Iweala, America embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by sarrki(m): 3:26pm On Oct 24, 2016
JoyTracy:

Do you have human feeling at all ?

Is it the hatred for Buhari or is just your normal self?

Do you know how many billions of dollars Gej signed

For BH ?

Do you know the same people you are supporting

Diverted the money and make it easy for BH to grow wings

Pls sit down and think for a minute

Pls do

7 Likes

Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by Young03(m): 3:44pm On Oct 24, 2016
That guy above me...always finding fault
Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by Young03(m): 3:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
JoyTracy:

what am I seeing on ur profile?

Jesu...

3 Likes

Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by joearinze(m): 4:20pm On Oct 24, 2016
Young03:

what am I seeing on ur profile?

Jesu...

pls what Can you See

TELL US
Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by Young03(m): 4:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
joearinze:

pls what Can you See
TELL US

check for ursef
Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by LecciGucci: 4:25pm On Oct 24, 2016
JoyTracy:

Do we still need milk factory in this country?
Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by joearinze(m): 5:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by blackpanda: 5:46pm On Oct 24, 2016
JoyTracy:

Are u normal at all??

1 Like

Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 24, 2016
As far as am concerned,the conversation was between the lil girl and the president...my qstn is how are we sure the lil girl made that statement
Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by Bobandgreat: 6:12pm On Oct 24, 2016
sarrki:

Do you have human feeling at all ?

Is it the hatred for Buhari or is just your normal self?

Do you know how many billions of dollars Gej signed

For BH ?

Do you know the same people you are supporting

Diverted the money and make it easy for BH to grow wings

Pls sit down and think for a minute

Pls do

You are the one without human sympathy. So he shouldn't say the obvious about the dullard. Did he not have sex with Aisha at the age of 13 just like the Emir in Katsina. Please, talk to your fellow Yoruba Almajiris and leave an objective thinker alone.
If u leave the dullard alone with that little girl for 2months, he will impregnate her

1 Like

Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by sarrki(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Bobandgreat:

You are the one without human sympathy. So he shouldn't say the obvious about the dullard. Did he not have sex with Aisha at the age of 13 just like the Emir in Katsina. Please, talk to your fellow Yoruba Almajiris and leave an objective thinker alone.
If u leave the dullard alone with that little girl for 2months, he will impregnate her

General overhauling required

2 Likes

Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by DozieInc(m): 8:40pm On Oct 24, 2016
The evil of terrorism.
Re: “Take Me With You”, Girl Begs President Muhammadu Buhari by IVORY2009(m): 8:58pm On Oct 24, 2016
sarrki:
Hmmm

God will take you on eagles wing girl

Why on earth will Dasuki be free from prison?

Alex Baden, Sola amosu, Olisa Metuh, FFK, fayose

All those that makes this children orphan will not know

Peace also there supporters

So shall it be

Bros if I reply you now, u will feel offended.......
Sometimes u don't reason b4 u make comments, and u jump on all threads as quickly as u can!!

(1) (Reply)

President Buhari And His Raised Right Fist Black Power Salute / We Will Beg Niger Delta Militants To Dialogue Rather Than Fight – Buhari / Just In :: Buhari Finally Makes Naira Equal To Dollars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.