Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,136 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) (26557 Views)

Killer, Gracious David-West To Be Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Ozubulu Church Massacre Suspects Arraigned In Court (Photos) / 28 Homosexuals Arraigned In Lagos Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by itsdumebi(m): 3:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Lagos state government today, arraigned the kidnappers of the Oniba of Iba, Oba Yishau Goriola Oseni before a High Court in Igbosere, Lagos.

The four suspects namely; Duba Furejo, Yerin Fresh, Ododomo Isaiah and Reuben Anthony were arraigned before Justice Oluwatoyin Taiwo for offences of conspiracy to kidnap, murder and robbery. They were arraigned on eight-count charges relating to murder of the palace security guard; Sunday Eniola Okanlawon, kidnapping of the monarch, and murder of a commercial motorcycle rider, Okeke Joseph.

http://politicsngr.com/photos-lagos-state-arraigns-kidnappers-lagos-monarch/

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 24, 2016
Ok
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Lagos State Government should not waste scarce money on the kidnappers. Give them Lethal injection as this will send strong message to others.

EKO O NI BAJE.

21 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Young03(m): 3:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
On behalf of the NCAN

I the general secretary, Is calling our members to come and verify the names with immediate effect

sign...Youngest boss

South South branch

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by lifezone247(m): 4:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by jaymejate: 4:30pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oya na

But wait...
That man in glass, is that not Buhari?

5 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by kinzmen: 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
What next for them
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by orimsamsam(m): 4:31pm On Oct 24, 2016
Kk
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by sammyj: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Oya names checkers food has come oooo!! grin shocked cool grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Neimar: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Name Checkers ova to you

but all of dem join sha if you know wah I mean grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by jaymejate: 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
kinzmen:
What next for them

Iku lere ese grin
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by deebrain(m): 4:32pm On Oct 24, 2016
Young03:
On behalf of the NCAN

I the general secretary, Is calling our members to come and verify the names with immediate effect

sign...Youngest boss

South South branch

I pray that your youthful reasoning be restored in Jesus name.

9 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by MzMercie: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
shocked
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by kenzysmith: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
omo na ressession cas am
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Too bad for them. They shouldn't have allowed d devil to use them.
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Osmondinho(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2016
Afonja kidnapped Afonja king

hmmmm

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by MzMercie: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
deebrain:

I pray that your youthful reasoning be restored in Jesus name.
AMEN!
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 24, 2016
All Ijaw peeps grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by LecciGucci: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
Na them.... children of fallen angels

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Olasco93: 4:35pm On Oct 24, 2016
You killed Two people just because of One person. Is human life so common that we can decide to end another man's own and continue living ours?
Why on earth some people would take anothers live and act as though they don't have conscience... The one that piss-me-off is that they will say "It's the work of the devil."

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by snowsnow: 4:36pm On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kpai them.

Criminals are never reformed. They will be released,and then come out to commit more serious crimes.

The Police should do the needful,and claim it's an accidental discharge.

I have no pity for any kind of criminal.

that prison woda by the left resemble PMB
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by ceejay80s(m): 4:37pm On Oct 24, 2016
jaymejate:
Oya na

But wait...
That man in glass, is that not Buhari?

na young buhari he be,

me too see the man,
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Death sentence straight. But the main culprit are still at large
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by boolet: 4:39pm On Oct 24, 2016
Desperadoes! They get mind ooo, but they have come to theend ofthe road. undecided
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by MadCow1: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
R.I P to them all..
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by boolet: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2016
HungerBAD:
Kpai them.

Criminals are never reformed. They will be released,and then come out to commit more serious crimes.

The Police should do the needful,and claim it's an accidental discharge.

I have no pity for any kind of criminal.
U bad ooo

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 24, 2016
NCAN ABEOKUTA BRANCH REPORTING LIVE FROM ALABATA ROAD OGUN STATE
IN THE NAME ABOVE WE HAVE 3IJAW ONE AFONJA

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by Adagba01: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
CRIMINALS be warned; Nigeria has embraced CHANGE and Change has come to stay. Since the beginning of this govt, no kidnappers, pipelines vandals, Bank robbers or assassinators have gone free from Police arrest. Regret often precedes failed attempts, the best is to desist from these social vices. The future hold a lots for the youths, so please do not jeopardise your future.
Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by OkoYibo: 4:45pm On Oct 24, 2016
Eleniyan231:
NCAN ABEOKUTA BRANCH REPORTING LIVE FROM ALABATA ROAD OGUN STATE
IN THE NAME ABOVE WE HAVE 3IJAW ONE AFONJA

Omo Funaab, olori ebi baba e ni Afonja.

O ye ki won fi iwo ati awon ajekuta ma mumi yen bo Ogun ni.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2016
WHERE ARE THE IBOS WHO SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH BAD THINGS ? OYA COME AND DEFEND THEM.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos) by APCmyheart(m): 5:00pm On Oct 24, 2016
Their names.........

No comment.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cook Who Specializes In Forex Scam And Cloning Of ATM Cards Arrested (Photo) / Why I Collected N370k Settlement From My Daughter’s HIV+ Rapist - Dad / unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.