Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Netpremise®:Set Up Configuration - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Netpremise®:Set Up Configuration (563 Views)

How To Set Up Facebook Fan Page For Your Business / I Need Suggestions On Business I Can Set Up With 5m Naira In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Netpremise®:Set Up Configuration by tendareo: 3:55pm On Oct 24, 2016
I want to appreciate my clients for purchasing the NetPremise Data Traffic Extender (NPDTE).

Though a lot of us have being calling to ask how it should be set up.

Well that is why there is a manual in there. I will give a step by step approach on how to use NetPremise successfully without any glitch.

1. NetPremise Data Traffic Extender (NPDTE) is not a MiFi device and it is not built to function with a MiFi device.

Do you have an ISP Router? If yes, then of course you can enjoy the services of the NetPremise DTE.

i. Having met the required need to use the NetPremise DTE:

Open the new box of the NPDTE; They are boxed in pairs and both are configured to router mode by default.

ii. Plug one of the NPDTE to a direct power source i.e a wall socket and not an extension or a UPS.

iii. Wait until the red LED changes to two (2) yellow LEDs on the NPDTE. This shows the device is in perfect condition and works well.

iv. Connect the end of the router cable to the NPDTE through the WAN port. This is achieved through a wired connector.

v. Now take the second NPDTE to the location with poor signal strength and repeat steps 1ii-iii

2. With the help of a laptop or a smart phone; open WiFi connection and search for "NETPREMISE".

ii. Having found it connect to it and use the default password set for it (in the manual) to access WiFi.

iii. Once connected; on your web browser, enter the web code for the NPDTE router settings (in the manual).

iv. The configuration settings comes up. Click the HiFy setup and change the hybrid router mode to extender mode. And that is it!! grin grin grin

Now you are free to enjoy your data. No stress, No wahala.

For more details or questions, visit vntsonline.com or call 01-2900029

(1) (Reply)

After Making Million In Round Tripping, Gtb Moves To Reduce Dollar Limit To $100 / Abagworo And Asha 9 / Lion Kills Trainer During Live Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.