Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,808 members, 7,862,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:45 PM

Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. (672 Views)

Tele Ikuru, River State Dep. Governor Gets Grand Reception As He Joins PDP -Pics / Jonathan’s Campaign Security Chief, 3,000 Others Dump PDP For APC In Edo / BREAKING NEWS: Nuhu Ribadu Joins PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:03am On Oct 25, 2009
Yesterday at Awka, PPA in Anambra state came out in hundreds from all the whole local government flying banners of their decision to join PDP starting from their chairman to the members. PDP alongside soludo gathered in grand style to welcome them. The event was like a campaign. At the end he gave all the local govt. Areas large sum of money. Arthur Eze, a business mogul and mighty entrepeneur in Anambra, a member of PDP came to the event and declared his support to soludo along with other important personalities. The truth of the matter is that soludo is bigger, greater and better than all other aspirants. CEE CEE SOLUDO THE SOLUTION(maka oganiru anambra ka o diri anyi nile mma. Anambra kwenu! PDP kwenu! Nigeria kwezwonu!)
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by Nobody: 8:24am On Oct 25, 2009
igbo kwenu grin
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by Ijeleigbo(m): 8:31am On Oct 25, 2009
Yaaaaaaaaaa!
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by POSAKOSA1(m): 8:40am On Oct 25, 2009
Igbo, French, or Yoruba. PDP is the DEVIL. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by PapaBrowne(m): 10:19am On Oct 25, 2009
Bravo!!! Soludo is the Solution
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by blacksta(m): 10:50am On Oct 25, 2009
deluded people - so much for people that want independence - they keep splitting votes - I guess money speaks
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by Baro(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2009
Source??
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by illusion2: 11:33am On Oct 25, 2009
POSAKOSA1:

Igbo, French, or Yoruba. PDP is the DEVIL. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Completely concur & the earlier we all realise this . . . .the better ! We waste so much energy on decamping,impeaching,rigging and selection. , you wonder what time we have for governance. cry cry

My prediction for Anambra:

PDP'll rig. . . install Soludo. . . .Obi'll go to court,spend another 2 years to 'reclaim' his mandate and then get sworn in in 2012. sad . . we never learn
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by chidichris(m): 9:30am On Oct 26, 2009
@poster,
what do you understand by the word victory?
who did soludo win?
why has nigeria and the igbos in particular lost their sense of humour so much that nothing is relevant to them?
why are some anambra people rejoicing over a man who is about handing them over into slavary?
what is the difference between what is happening today in anambra and that which brought yar adua to power?
events in nigerian politics since 1999 proved obj to be a devil and we are all aware that no free gift comes from the devil.
obasanjo selecting and imposing soludo on the people of anambra is another way of telling anambra people that they do not know what they want as a people and some of you are here to celebrate such madness instead of standing up against such idiot.
when will an idiot like obj allow the people to choose their leaders? who is obj to know more than all nigerians? what is the name of a political system where an old and out fashioned man selects the rulers even against the wishes of the people?
in this mordern age, why will an old slowpoke be moving from one end to the other imposing his gang members on other people? what exactly is the interest of obj in anambra state?
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by citizenY(m): 9:34am On Oct 26, 2009
Source please? At least it is not in '' The Sun''.
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:57pm On Oct 26, 2009
For those asking for the source, the event took place at Awka two days ago and i was present that day. NTA and other t.v stations were there to cover the event. And to those saying soludo was only installed and didn't win, yes! He was installed because he was the best candidate for PDP. Soludo performed excellently as a governor of central bank. He will definitely become a succesful Governor when he rules Anambra state come march 2010. Soludo for sure is the solution.
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:58pm On Oct 26, 2009
For those asking for the source, the event took place at Awka two days ago and i was present that day. NTA and other t.v stations were there to cover the event. And to those saying soludo was only installed and didn't win, yes! He was installed because he was the best candidate for PDP. Soludo performed excellently as a governor of central bank. He will definitely become a succesful Governor when he rules Anambra state come march 2010. Soludo for sure is the solution.
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by Ijeleigbo(m): 3:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by rethink: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2009
In my thinking he should be the next president of Nigeria
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by mekuslogan: 4:54pm On Oct 26, 2009
blacksta:

deluded people - so much for people that want independence - they keep splitting votes - I guess money speaks

Are you not splitting vote too? Do you think Igbos are cows (like your people) that can be herded only in one direction?
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by Afam4eva(m): 4:59pm On Oct 26, 2009
Even though i don't beleive in PDP, but i have a feeling that soludo is the person Anambra needs.
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by citizenY(m): 6:18pm On Oct 26, 2009
Let us hear from OUK himself. Then I will believe this claim.
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by Ijeleigbo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2009
Thank you so much afam4ever! Yes i can quite agree PDP has failed Nigerians but that does not mean we should carry out our hatred on soludo. For goodness sake soludo is not PDP. Soludo is a man of integrity and has proved it in the CBN. Lets give him a chance. He will never let Anambra down. Yes! I know he won't.
Re: Ppa Surrenders! Joins Pdp For Soludo's Victory. by texazzpete(m): 7:15pm On Oct 26, 2009
lol
What a deluded pack of sheep.
we are fast moving towards a one party state, and the PDP is fast assuming absolute power in Nigeria. Once that happens, all is lost.
Already the signs are evident. The PDP has announced that any of its members that goes to court to seek redress will be expelled. Is that not an obvious breach of one's fundamental human rights?

Popular sentiments must not be placed in the forefront. The only way for Nigeria to move forward is if the PDP's powers are whittled down considerably.
It matters not who appears for PDP. The corruption of Dora Akunyili is an example of what happens when other wise decent people attain power. Plus the fervent backing of Soludo by Tony 'Anini' Anenih (added to the polymer note scandal and his latter incompetence as the CBN Governor) is an ominous sign that all is not well with that fellow.

Bottom line: Vote against PDP is you need progress in Nigeria. Simple as that.

(1) (Reply)

Ministers, FEC Reject Call For Yar'adua's Resignation / Yaradua's Illness Fosters Intrigue In Nigeria / AbdulMutallab: Web Posts Suggest Lonely, Depressed Terror Suspect (New Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.