Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809493 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 9:15am On Aug 02, 2017
firmyralphs:

Capacity of first academy cannot be immediately
ascertained but from info reaching us from those
that have done their AC, FBN might take in up to 200
to 250 GTs
Training for GTP will be in lagos only irrespective of
the fact that TS is in 5 states of the Fed. *stand 2 b
corrected*. Hope this is useful enough.

First bank has only ONE training school, and its the one at Iganmu Lagos where we conducted our AC, your claim of 5 training schools in the country is strange

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 9:22am On Aug 02, 2017
I don't think there will be an AC this weekend.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:24am On Aug 02, 2017
cloud9usher:

You made the initial 12% cut from the huge number that wrote the aptitude test, so making the 10% cut from those who conducted AC is not an issue and I'm sure you are up to the task if determined smiley
Yes o ,my God is up to the task

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 02, 2017
ezzo09:

U mean 5000 candidates
Well well,I am saying what I heard,the man in charge of the talent group stuff told my ac group that we are about 2500 or that range,as for the 5000 you mentioned,I don't know anything about that.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 10:12am On Aug 02, 2017
andergirl:

Well well,I am saying what I heard,the man in charge of the talent group stuff told my ac group that we are about 2500 or that range,as for the 5000 you mentioned,I don't know anything about that.

I saw that comment and wanted to reply it but I felt reluctant because long before now we had shared intel gotten from reliable sources that some of us had contact with concerning the fact that for AC we are about 2,500 and during AC this was confirmed as well by a lot of people so I still don't know why someone would still be claiming we are 5,000.

Even from that 2,500 some number of people will not turn up for AC for various individual reasons.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by firmyralphs(m): 11:20am On Aug 02, 2017
cloud9usher:

First bank has only ONE training school, and its the one at Iganmu Lagos where we conducted our AC, your claim of 5 training schools in the country is strange
*stand 2 b corrected* u missed dat yeah? Read carefully befr commenting. First academy enugu, Lagos, Ibadan, kano and Jos aint TS u mean? I as well stand 2 b corrected on this if am wrng. Note: am not oblivious of the fact that TS for GTP will be in First Academy lagos
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 11:30am On Aug 02, 2017
firmyralphs:

*stand 2 b corrected* u missed dat yeah? Read carefully befr commenting. First academy enugu, Lagos, Ibadan, kano and Jos aint TS u mean? I as well stand 2 b corrected on this if am wrng. Note: am not oblivious of the fact that TS for GTP will be in First Academy lagos

Read carefully before commenting as well please!

You said: "(you) stand to be corrected" and I duly corrected you! So?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dyduds(m): 1:56pm On Aug 02, 2017
Its okay o! Let's not flood the thread with arguments
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 2:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
cloud9usher:

FB has a training school in Enugu.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 4:55pm On Aug 02, 2017
Graduate trainees will undergo on d job training first while d contract staff will be in training school cos they have undergone that already.....
From a very reliable source [color=#000099][/color]
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Omolola92(f): 4:57pm On Aug 02, 2017
chudionu58:
I don't think there will be an AC this weekend.

Me too.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ayo12345(m): 4:59pm On Aug 02, 2017
brownsucre1:
Graduate trainees will undergo on d job training first while d contract staff will be in training school cos they have undergone that already.....
That your reliable source should shed light on those still awaiting AC invite. Chill pill don reach overdose. tongue
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 5:22pm On Aug 02, 2017
brownsucre1:
When will that be?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BukolaSuccess(m): 5:44pm On Aug 02, 2017
200 - 250! Wow! But I think successful applicants would be spread all over FBN's numerous branches throughout Nigeria. Or is GTP not nationwide? I think they should invite at least 1000 to the training school. So maybe the training could be in regions or in batches. Just assuming though.
#JustBeingPositive.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 6:23pm On Aug 02, 2017
brownsucre1:
I was tempted to laugh, but won't, in which country do contract staffs go to training school while graduate trainees learn on the job, if you really don't have any information to share, it's not compulsory you talk na instead of misleading people.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 6:25pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ayo12345:

That your reliable source should shed light on those still awaiting AC invite. Chill pill don reach overdose. tongue
Take one more shot of chill pill, you will be fine.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 6:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
Nchabuomo:

FB has a training school in Enugu.

Yes, but for this particular recruitment we are on which is the Graduate trainee programme, there is just one training school for it which is at Lagos. There is just one training school for GTP and its the one at Iganmu. The one you supposedly are talking about is not for GTP and we don't have business with it.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cloud9usher: 7:06pm On Aug 02, 2017
brownsucre1:

grin Are you for real or you are just being comical?

Do you know what a graduate trainee program entails at all?

That your 'reliable' source needs to validate the veracity of this claim because such never happens before, neither in First bank or other banks, it would be a first, and it doesn't sound logical at all!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cheks123: 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2017
HCP should seriously hasten the whole process because even though I have stopped taking chip pills for AC, I am still on chill pills for documentation.

Seriously I want AC to end soon and documentation to start before the end of August. I know that by the grace of God, I will make it to the next stage in Jesus Name. Amen.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nchabuomo: 8:07pm On Aug 02, 2017
cloud9usher:

Yes, but for this particular recruitment we are on which is the Graduate trainee programme, there is just one training school for it which is at Lagos. There is just one training school for GTP and its the one at Iganmu. The one you supposedly are talking about is not for GTP and we don't have business with it.
Okay then, we wait.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by BukolaSuccess(m): 8:40pm On Aug 02, 2017
cheks123:
HCP should seriously hasten the whole process because even though I have stopped taking chip pills for AC, I am still on chill pills for documentation.

Seriously I want AC to end soon and documentation to start before the end of August. I know that by the grace of God, I will make it to the next stage in Jesus Name. Amen.

It's better u relax and learn the robes from those that have their AC than be I hurry to go for what u dunno abt. FYM, AC is not an exam o!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 8:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Stop arguing blindly so u don't go astray, it happened last time and it will happen again. Firstbank does not follow bandwagon, they set d pace. Most times other banks take those who didn't make it after training school sef, ask questions Bro ask
cloud9usher:

grin Are you for real or you are just bein comical?

Do you know what a graduate trainee program entails at all?

That your 'reliable' source needs to validate the veracity of this claim because such never happens before, neither in First bank or other banks, it would be a first, and it doesn't sound logical at all!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 9:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Like say no laughing gas abi,lol! Anyways if u read well u would ve seen I said first which means graduate trainees will still go,why didn't u question joining u and the contract staff or don't u think they are at an advantage? Anyways enough of my attention for u. Those saying hcp goofed re just funny I mean soup wey soup na money kill am o. Lets all wait but do not put anything on hold,meanwhile training school is next year from a very reliable source
mayoor15:
I was tempted to laugh, but won't, in which country do contract staffs go to training school while graduate trainees learn on the job, if you really don't have any information to share, it's not compulsory you talk na instead of misleading people.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chudionu58(f): 9:16pm On Aug 02, 2017
brownsucre1:
Like say no laughing gas abi,lol! Anyways if u read well u would ve seen I said first which means graduate trainees will still go,why didn't u question joining u and the contract staff or don't u think they are at an advantage? Anyways enough of my attention for u. Those saying hcp goofed re just funny I mean soup wey soup na money kill am o. Lets all wait but do not put anything on hold,meanwhile training school is next year from a very reliable source
The next year's training school, is it after the branch attachment?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:31pm On Aug 02, 2017
brownsucre1:
Let me now shock you, whytecleon is currently conducting contract recruitment for first bank and they are doing documentation as we speak and you know the amazing thing is they've requested for their present location, I tell you no training school for them, graduate trainees are the future of any company and not contract staffs, just keep your classified information to yourself bro

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 9:32pm On Aug 02, 2017
chudionu58:
The next year's training school, is it after the branch attachment?
Believe him at your own peril.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 9:41pm On Aug 02, 2017
mayoor15:
Let me now shock you, whytecleon is currently conducting contract recruitment for first bank and they are doing documentation as we speak and you know the amazing thing is they've requested for their present location, I tell you no training school for them, graduate trainees are the future of any company and not contract staffs, just keep your classified information to yourself bro

Hello Mayor, much as I think a chunk of his info isn't entirely true, I think you actually misunderstood him. He is most likely speaking about the service executives also undergoing the AC who are being considered for conversion.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 9:53pm On Aug 02, 2017
Ignorance is really bliss! For ur info,fbn recruits contract staff daily with different firms,if I wanted a contract job I would ve bn there long ago. Back to what I was saying and I hope ur small brain gets it this time cos this is d last time I will respond to u. Firstbank did service executive conversion of their staff who have bn contract staff for 3years and above,most of d guys we saw there has worked for first bank for over 10yrs ,they will be given classroom training before u[ mauthor=mayoor15 post=59091020] Let me now shock you, whytecleon is currently conducting contract recruitment for first bank and they are doing documentation as we speak you know the amazing thing is they've requested for their present location, I tell you no training school for them, graduate trainees are the future of any company and not contract staffs, just keep your classified information to yourself bro[/quote]
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by brownsucre1: 10:01pm On Aug 02, 2017
Chudi,february next year will tell.[quote author=chudionu58 post=59090575]The next year's training school, is it after the branch attachment? [/quote i
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Samkeniyy(m): 10:12pm On Aug 02, 2017
mayoor15:

Very true. Who contract staff EPP. Which company go invest huge amount of money for staffs that have short term appointment.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 10:18pm On Aug 02, 2017
Onlywoman92:

Hello Mayor, much as I think a chunk of his info isn't entirely true, I think you actually misunderstood him. He is most likely speaking about the service executives also undergoing the AC who are being considered for conversion.
English Language is a bitch, no one misunderstood him, he wasn't able to express himself in clear terms and yet he is forming baddo....
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 10:20pm On Aug 02, 2017
brownsucre1:
Ignorance is really bliss! For ur info,fbn recruits contract staff daily with different firms,if I wanted a contract job I would ve bn there long ago. Back to what I was saying and I hope ur small brain gets it this time cos this is d last time I will respond to u. Firstbank did service executive conversion of their staff who have bn contract staff for 3years and above,most of d guys we saw there has worked for first bank for over 10yrs ,they will be given classroom training before u[ mauthor=mayoor15 post=59091020] Let me now shock you, whytecleon is currently conducting contract recruitment for first bank and they are doing documentation as we speak you know the amazing thing is they've requested for their present location, I tell you no training school for them, graduate trainees are the future of any company and not contract staffs, just keep your classified information to yourself bro
Okay, really don't have time to reply you sir so let drop the issue here. Have a great night

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.