Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (810340 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Xcozee(m): 3:32pm On Feb 06, 2018
Is it possible to request for a change in assessment venue as I'm no longer in Lagos State?
Currently in Port Harcourt.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Divami: 3:48pm On Feb 06, 2018
Pls has anyone in Abuja gotten the AC invite?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 5:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Divami:

Apart from Lagos has anyone gotten AC invite for other locations?please kindly reply.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by slimadex: 6:31pm On Feb 06, 2018
ephpremvl:

Apart from Lagos has anyone gotten AC invite for other locations?please kindly reply.
Yes, mine is at Iyaganku GRA in Ibadan.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 6:50pm On Feb 06, 2018
Xcozee:
Is it possible to request for a change in assessment venue as I'm no longer in Lagos State?
Currently in Port Harcourt.
No one here can say for sure.I'd advise you to call any of the contacts in that mail and explain before it gets too late.There's no harm in trying.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by preshlysoundz(m): 8:59pm On Feb 06, 2018
Just got the mail for TS Feb 12 resumption

5 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 9:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
Divami:

Abuja, haven't got invite. I'm just hoping it wld be in Abuja or jos. Makes it easier.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Db55889(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
slimadex:
Same here, u very familiar with the area?
If yeah, pls gimme description from UI to the Iyaganku, thanks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ayo26(m): 9:41pm On Feb 06, 2018
I also got the TS mail for Feb 12 not too long ago....One of the folks in training school confirmed that they are trying to sort out their posting.

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adelawry(m): 11:18pm On Feb 06, 2018
Db55889:

Same here, u very familiar with the area?
If yeah, pls gimme description from UI to the Iyaganku, thanks.
From UI, take a bus to Mokola, then look out for cabs going to ring road (specifically ask them, If they'll go through quarters,) then tell the cab person you're going to Iyaganku.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Db55889(m): 11:29pm On Feb 06, 2018
adelawry:
From UI, take a bus to Mokola, then look out for cabs going to ring road (specifically ask them, If they'll go through quarters,) then tell the cab person you're going to Iyaganku.
Alright, big thanks and goodluck to us in the AC.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adelawry(m): 11:39pm On Feb 06, 2018
It's good to know, those who have been waiting for AC have started getting invite. Those awaiting TS have also started getting invite as well. There's another set of individuals, who are awaiting documentation and medicals. How come nobody talks about this category? Or am I the only one in this category here? Not even an 'unreliable source' information. Should we just move on already?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 5:54am On Feb 07, 2018
slimadex:

Pls, how can I get to iyaganku from iwo road
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by monodafirst: 6:16am On Feb 07, 2018
please what is the FBN 2017 GT Assessment about? are we writing exams? if yes, how do we prepare.. I need help.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 7:07am On Feb 07, 2018
monodafirst:
please what is the FBN 2017 GT Assessment about? are we writing exams? if yes, how do we prepare.. I need help.
Did you just start to follow this thread?I'm wondering if maybe you also just got invited for Assessment Centre.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dammyfab17(f): 7:25am On Feb 07, 2018
adelawry:
It's good to know, those who have been waiting for AC have started getting invite. Those awaiting TS have also started getting invite as well. There's another set of individuals, who are awaiting documentation and medicals. How come nobody talks about this category? Or am I the only one in this category here? Not even an 'unreliable source' information. Should we just move on already?
u are not alone. I dunno what's up either.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by monodafirst: 7:50am On Feb 07, 2018
mayorchelsea:
Did you just start to follow this thread?I'm wondering if maybe you also just got invited for Assessment Centre.

I have not been following the thread. I got invited too... I'm in Ibadan. guys, please I need help on how to prepare.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Bamibor: 8:19am On Feb 07, 2018
monodafirst:

I have not been following the thread. I got invited too... I'm in Ibadan. guys, please I need help on how to prepare.

I will advise that you check previous pages on this thread, you can start from page 80 forward. You'll get almost everything you need to know (if not all) from the comments that have already been made. I wish you success.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 8:24am On Feb 07, 2018
Hello all, hope y'all doing great?
How do i get to Beni gold hotel from cms biko?
Lagosians biko, help ur boy o.

The bus to enter to be precise, b4 person enter another bus enter Libya grin

monodafirst:

Well, we have no idea too, but i do know ACs are quite intense,
There's the aptitude test(yea i know, again!! angry ), presentation (power point ish, no be small thing), essay writing (jeez, another 100/200/250 words ish, beginning to detest essay), then interviews(tell me about ursef ish, & other questions that'll probably make us bend the truth a little grin). Hope this helps

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by saqo(m): 9:13am On Feb 07, 2018
adelawry:
I am in the same boat with you. I have done AC and I haven't been called for documentation and medicals. Still hoping sha

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bellyjean(m): 9:28am On Feb 07, 2018
Congratulations to the outbound TS graduates, I hope you all had a great time.

I would love someone to advice me on this. I really wish to reschedule my resumption to the next batch. I hope this is still possible since I got my personalized invite yesterday and it is just 3 days to resumption.

Again, how did you guys deal with laundry? Are there laundry guys there abi make I carry my detergent and canoe bar soap come? As per haircut and beard shaving, I hope there aren't not strict rules concerning this. I'd love to some thick bush on my head, albeit clean and tidy, and I really don't like clean shave. Well these are just frivolities, aren't they? grin grin

Congratulations to the incoming TS students and the AC invitees

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 12:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
bellyjean:

I would love someone to advice me on this. I really wish to reschedule my resumption to the next batch. I hope this is still possible since I got my personalized invite yesterday and it is just 3 days to resumption.

Again, how did you guys deal with laundry? Are there laundry guys there abi make I carry my detergent and canoe bar soap come? As per haircut and beard shaving, I hope there aren't not strict rules concerning this. I'd love to some thick bush on my head, albeit clean and tidy, and I really don't like clean shave. Well these are just frivolities, aren't they? grin grin

They might seem like frivolities but I've been worried about these too.I have reactions to clean shave.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayorchelsea(m): 12:32pm On Feb 07, 2018
monodafirst:

The information you desire might be between page 77-80.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 12:44pm On Feb 07, 2018
bellyjean:

There are laundry guys who can take care of your laundry if you want but if ya like me who doesn't have money for laundry grin you can come along with detergent. As for your hair,pls just look tidy wink

On rescheduling, I cannot categorically tell you one now and my Oga at the top... grin so maybe you can just call to confirm. All the best!

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kaystal(f): 2:09pm On Feb 07, 2018
please what's the duration spent in TS?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 2:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
Someone told me that a highest percentage of these first batch and second batch TS invitees are mostly Lagos, Ibadan and environs people, and that subsequent batches would have more people from other far locations all over the country, I was told because Lagos and environs needs more hands so they usually do it so. Please can anyone confirm this? Or please can TS invitees tells us the location they used for their present location when applying for the job.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by King0071: 2:50pm On Feb 07, 2018
prettyboy5:
Someone told me that a highest percentage of these first batch and second batch TS invitees are mostly Lagos, Ibadan and environs people, and that subsequent batches would have more people from other far locations all over the country, I was told because Lagos and environs needs more hands so they usually do it so. Please can anyone confirm this? Or please can TS invitees tells us the location they used for their present location when applying for the job.

I doubt thats the case. But i might be wrong.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by joeanointing(m): 4:10pm On Feb 07, 2018
I hate traveling with my credentials but before I travel without it I will like to know if there will be another documentation on resumption to TS.
Thanks guys.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akeye81: 4:11pm On Feb 07, 2018
Cant remember what i used as my present location durin d application process. But am from Yobe, and had my aptitude test in Kano, now AC invite states Lagos
prettyboy5:
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sorzy1(m): 4:26pm On Feb 07, 2018
akeye81:
Cant remember what i used as my present location durin d application process. But am from Yobe, and had my aptitude test in Kano, now AC invite states Lagos
Hello sir, please when did you get the AC invite? secondly, did you receive any call from them (FBN/HCP) asking you of your location in December last year? if yes, what was your answer to their question?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 4:47pm On Feb 07, 2018
akeye81:

I'm not referring to AC invitees, I'm referring to training school invitees, the first batch of AC invitees last year all were pushed down to Lagos for AC despite rocking their aptitude tests in different locations around Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by prettyboy5: 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2018
joeanointing:
I hate traveling with my credentials but before I travel without it I will like to know if there will be another documentation on resumption to TS.
Thanks guys.

You have been invited for AC right? You don't need any credentials, just an ID card.

After AC then you would be called for documentation and medical where you can bring along your credentials.

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.