Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (202) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (810346 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 11:26pm On May 02, 2018
Baritone:
There's nothing new i'll write that hasn't been covered. Try and take your time to browse through previous pages.
cheesy. Just enter first and you will know.

duty of secrecy... no one wanna talk about that

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by nlanded: 11:27pm On May 02, 2018
4oyrsExperience:
As from friday, expect more training school mails for middle of May batch!!!!

Goodluck guys!

Thank me later

We wait!

Please I hope they would be offering accommodation to those of us coming from other locations other than Lagos/Ibadan?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by philvirus: 11:32pm On May 02, 2018
nlanded:

We wait!

Please I hope they would be offering accommodation to those of us coming from other locations other than Lagos/Ibadan?
oga shebi ur own is to get TS mail first. Worry about accommodation later.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Paragon19: 11:56pm On May 02, 2018
Hello guyz please hw much does fbn pays after training skul
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tydarl: 4:06am On May 03, 2018

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Folabimi(m): 4:23am On May 03, 2018
4oyrsExperience:

Goodluck guys!

Thank me later
Pls, will that be for those residing in Lagos also or can candidate from far expect the mail too?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 8:33am On May 03, 2018
Folabimi:

Pls, will that be for those residing in Lagos also or can candidate from far expect the mail too?

That man is only assuming bro. Keep calm n let's watch unfolding of events
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 8:36am On May 03, 2018
Tydarl:

Thanks. Lack of ID card is cos the applicant lost her Nigerian valid ID.

And her WAEC got burnt in a house fire, she is not interested in 'age altering gymnastics' as she is still below 24

HR was contacted and NECO is allowed without any additions same as work ID.

This is good news for me. I also used only neco!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Misspels: 8:50am On May 03, 2018
Me! Did on 11th
bleej01:
Apart from those having their documentation today, are there people that had their documentation earlier and are yet to receive TS invite?
Pls indicate if you're here.
Thanks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mikisy(m): 1:47pm On May 03, 2018
Good afternoon house. Please is there anyone that did documentation last year but. Haven't receive TS mail?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 5:13pm On May 03, 2018
Hi guys, good evening. Please is it weird that at this stage i still don't have a First Bank account?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 6:09pm On May 03, 2018
I believe you will be given chance to open one if need arises

oyeyipow:
Hi guys, good evening. Please is it weird that at this stage i still don't have a First Bank account?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by akinwolem: 7:46pm On May 03, 2018
Pls I friend of mine just called me that the doctor from the medical centre has him to come tomorrow. Pls do they always call people back from the medical centre. He was scared to receive the call. Pls have you heard if anyone that has been call like that
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by SummationO(m): 8:10pm On May 03, 2018
Please o

All this 'I want to be the first to share information' kind of people in this TS batch. Don't use ur information sharing to implicate others o

A word is enough for the wise

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by adelawry(m): 9:18pm On May 03, 2018
akinwolem:
Pls I friend of mine just called me that the doctor from the medical centre has him to come tomorrow. Pls do they always call people back from the medical centre. He was scared to receive the call. Pls have you heard if anyone that has been call like that
Perhaps, he didn’t complete the process

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by oyeyipow(m): 10:06pm On May 03, 2018
adelawry:

Perhaps, he didn’t complete the process

Or needs counseling based on his test results.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Psittacus(m): 12:15am On May 04, 2018
Recently we've been getting more cryptic messages than ever before, I'm surprise that many expects this messages to be clear and direct (from FBN). Just keep them in mind and you will know when they are useful. Thought I was outta of the race too, since June 2017 AC. Mercies says No !!

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 7:27am On May 04, 2018
That's it. One of my neighbours we did together was called back like that, but it went fine

oyeyipow:

Or needs counseling based on his test results.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tydarl: 12:14pm On May 04, 2018
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kwembehA: 1:19pm On May 04, 2018
those who just resumed training last 2 days, any info yet? i wish mails would just drop today

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Ujahcomfort(f): 1:40pm On May 04, 2018
Waiting patiently
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 2:58pm On May 04, 2018
kwembehA:
those who just resumed training last 2 days, any info yet? i wish mails would just drop today

Once they resume training, they vanish in thin air.

Looks like there is something they tell them in that school about keeping things secret.

When went for documentation, there was a secrecy agreement form we signed, if u read it to the end, remember?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kwembehA: 4:45pm On May 04, 2018
lol... i didnt take note of it shaa.. but we aint using our real names here naa. anyways its good to keep your own part of agreement if they truely signe it. my own be say i must get that mail shaa. if them like let them spend two years to drop the mail.. anytime it comes i start. i cant fit kill myself again. i have killed myself before but not now again
dannytskaa:

Once they resume training, they vanish in thin air.

Looks like there is something they tell them in that school about keeping things secret.

When went for documentation, there was a secrecy agreement form we signed, if u read it to the end, remember?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 5:05pm On May 04, 2018
4oyrsExperience:

Goodluck guys!

Thank me later

Still waiting o, today is Friday shocked shocked
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 6:01pm On May 04, 2018
I've taken so much chill pills, i feel like an addict though.
Lol.

Seems more chill pills are needed to 'calm me' down.

So, everyone waiting for fbn's mails, just get some chill pills oo.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 6:24pm On May 04, 2018
AlexCk:
I've taken so much chill pills, i feel like an addict though.
Lol.

Seems more chill pills are needed to 'calm me' down.

So, everyone waiting for fbn's mails, just get some chill pills oo.

Lemme quickly take one, I cannot come and die. Lol
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 6:34pm On May 04, 2018
suzzyrims:

Lemme quickly take one, I cannot come and die. Lol

Lol.
Take oo,

E plenty o.

Lol
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by eagledan: 6:53pm On May 04, 2018
I need for all flavours
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by todyms: 7:00pm On May 04, 2018
Just out of curiosity.
At this stage, those of us who are expectant are either expecting documentation mail or TS mail, right?
Everybody that is eligible has scaled through AC, and hence no one is expecting AC schedule again, right?

NB. I feel like these people are like Big Brother, they see everything and know everything we don't know, they're are always a step ahead of us. The suspense and mind games is thrilling! (This is just a joke o).
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 7:11pm On May 04, 2018
todyms:
Just out of curiosity.
At this stage, those of us who are expectant are either expecting documentation mail or TS mail, right?
Everybody that is eligible has scaled through AC, and hence no one is expecting AC schedule again, right?

NB. I feel like these people are like Big Brother, they see everything and know everything we don't know, they're are always a step ahead of us. The suspense and mind games is thrilling! (This is just a joke o).
i bet it bro.. they are professional at mind game, which most of us cant endure any longer..these days i only have two pages to visit..Nairaland and Gmail

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dannytskaa: 9:11pm On May 04, 2018
kwembehA:
lol... i didnt take note of it shaa.. but we aint using our real names here naa. anyways its good to keep your own part of agreement if they truely signe it. my own be say i must get that mail shaa. if them like let them spend two years to drop the mail.. anytime it comes i start. i cant fit kill myself again. i have killed myself before but not now again

Hahahaha...funny dude, you mean you have killed yourself before? Funny u.

You also signed an agreement form before they gave you the form for medicals. Maybe because I was the first person to do documentation on my day, I even helped them arrange the office before they attended to me. So I took my time and read it well... But hey, stop being funny okay
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 9:51pm On May 04, 2018
Agreement form ke ? Can't remember doing that,or is it the employment data u are talking about? That's the only document I remember signing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (199) (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.