Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,866 members, 7,810,298 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (215) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808333 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ActiveMexy(m): 11:33pm On May 17, 2018
smiley smiley Glory to God... TS mail dropped this evening for 24th May
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 11:36pm On May 17, 2018
ActiveMexy:
smiley smiley Glory to God... TS mail dropped this evening for 24th May

What Time?
When did you do your documentation and medicals
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Beecay(m): 11:50pm On May 17, 2018
God be praised Ts mail dropped today did d and M on 12April to resume tomorrow, thanks to God for journey mercies just got to Lagos

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 11:54pm On May 17, 2018
Beecay:
God be praised Ts mail dropped today did d and M on 12April to resume tomorrow, thanks to God for journey mercies just got to Lagos
Where do you live?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chiniski: 6:09am On May 18, 2018
TS mail dropped last night for 24th. D&M- 12th April in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by chiniski: 6:14am On May 18, 2018
adedee14:
Hey guys. Can someone please assist in confirming salary at training school and after training school? And to the guys who resumed today, how was the experience?
Guys in TS and above, this is important pls. Dont ignore this question, it won't hurt to state it na
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Beecay(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2018
chiniski:

Guys in TS and above, this is important pls. Dont ignore this question, it won't hurt to state it na
Abk
Good morning
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bleej01: 8:59am On May 18, 2018
Congrats to you guys that got TS mail.
Pls on average, how many people are there in a TS batch?
I mean how many in one class.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bleej01: 9:04am On May 18, 2018
ephpremvl:
Dear FBN recruitment team/HR/HCMD,

Please if any of you is reading this thread,kindly assist as many of us did our documentation and medicals in Abuja last Month,i.e April,2018 and we are yet to get our training school mail,please kindly assist to send our mails so that we can attend First Academy.

Thanks in anticipation of your kind response.
You've been complaining and begging on this thread like forever for TS mails. I noted you cos of the incessant posts. One would expect that you'll be one of the first to acknowledge that you got the mail but no, human beings are like that.
Anyway, it's possible you didn't get the mail yet but pls let us know when you do.
And I'll be looking out for more of your updates on this thread even when you get to TS. I'm sure you'll be here to update those of us still waiting.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Adetola08: 9:05am On May 18, 2018
chiniski:
TS mail dropped last night for 24th. D&M- 12th April in Lagos.

Please what location are you to report to in your email?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 10:33am On May 18, 2018
bleej01:

You've been complaining and begging on this thread like forever for TS mails. I noted you cos of the incessant posts. One would expect that you'll be one of the first to acknowledge that you got the mail but no, human beings are like that.
Anyway, it's possible you didn't get the mail yet but pls let us know when you do.
And I'll be looking out for more of your updates on this thread even when you get to TS. I'm sure you'll be here to update those of us still waiting.

have also quote him.. but he didn't respond...
maybe no data to check mail
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 10:34am On May 18, 2018
luvility:

have also quoted him.. but he didn't respond... maybe no data to check mail

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by alubeze1(m): 3:41pm On May 18, 2018
IN CASE YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND

I know most of You don't know the meaning of Nigeria naira/yuan swap with China.. And why American government is desperately smoothing their relationship with Nigeria.

This is a clearer picture of the deal and its effects on our economy and way of life.

Soon, you may be buying that techno phone you bought at N80,000 for N12, 000.

The Central Bank of Nigeria has finally signed the currency swap deal we have been expecting for the past 2 years with the Chinese government.

The importance of this is that since almost 70% of the goods we import come from China and Asia and only about a meagre 12% come from America, why must we use Dollars to transact with China?

Thus, with the new deal, instead of using dollars at N350 to 1dollar to import those goods, we can now buy Yuan at 47 naira to 1 Yuan and import those stuffs directly. Therefore, instead of buying these goods in dollars in China, we will now buy them in Yuan at 5 times cheaper than their dollar rates.

Meanwhile, it should be noted that China is now the highest importer of our crude. This means that our trade with them can be on Naira/Yuan basis.

This is a giant stride that our media needs to disseminate. It's a great achievement by this administration in its effort at repositioning our economy.

Of course, with the new deal, the demand for dollars will nose dive, with an attendant crash in its price.

Try to monitor exchange rate. Some of those guys who hoarded foreign currencies to make gains will off load them in order not to have heart attack over their huge losses arising from the currency swap deal with China.
Dollars and pounds will flood everywhere with no buyers, as the buyers will withdraw naira from their accounts in banks with presence in China.

Many NIGERIAN banks will be seeking to have their representative offices in China just First Bank saw the future and already has an office in China.
Inflation will go down drastically because of the price of commodities that will drop.

Pls continue to share. ..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bleej01: 4:35pm On May 18, 2018
luvility:

have also quote him.. but he didn't respond...
maybe no data to check mail
Lol. I don't think so fa. The way that guy has been pestering FBN here, he did say he's been refreshing his mail every 1 minute.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by pearldaisy(f): 7:06pm On May 18, 2018
Folabimi:

Hi, pls I did documentation since February and I'm yet to get invitation to TS, should I still be hopeful? I've tried contacting HR but they are not responding. Just seeking your opinion.

Hi. Have you gotten TS mail yet?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Folabimi(m): 9:22pm On May 18, 2018
pearldaisy:

Hi. Have you gotten TS mail yet?

No, I'm not bothered again, if I receive fine, if I don't life goes on. What about you, have they send you another documentation mail?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by pearldaisy(f): 9:31pm On May 18, 2018
Folabimi:

No, I'm not bothered again, if I receive fine, if I don't life goes on. What about you, have they send you another documentation mail?

No they haven't.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loboski: 12:51am On May 20, 2018
Morning all
I just got TS invite this midnight for 24th May
But I am confused right now cos my first semester exam(unilag) is to start 11th or 25th June
I need your advice guys.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by AlexCk: 2:11am On May 20, 2018
TS mail just dropped oo
24th May.

2 freaking job offers in the space of 48hrs. What a mighty God we serve, after the whole struggle, felt like things weren't working well for awhile now, then boom!!, offers just flown in like kilode.

Honestly, Delay is not denial, God knows how he does his things.
I believe some people here will get their miracle(s) soon enough, and when it comes, na laugh u go dey laugh oo. smiley

God bless y'all!!
Happy Sunday!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 6:17am On May 20, 2018
TS mail dropped for 24th
Thank God

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by bleej01: 9:13am On May 20, 2018
Pls is there anybody that hasn't got TS mail?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Fzat: 9:23am On May 20, 2018
Congratulations to all those that have received their TS mail. But what about accommodation? Those that reported to TS last week were not given accommodation and they are still struggling to find one. May I suggest to those of us that will be reporting 24th to start working on something,so that together we can move in group and report that morning. May be 2 persons per room to spend the night,it will be cheaper for those of us that are not buoyant enough

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by effwhy(m): 10:45am On May 20, 2018
bleej01:
Pls is there anybody that hasn't got TS mail?
i have not gotten TS mail Yet... Still hopeful Though
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ephpremvl: 7:28pm On May 20, 2018
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 20, 2018
ephpremvl:
Have u gotten the ts mail,everyone cares to know ,cos u ve been clamouring for it.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Psittacus(m): 10:23pm On May 20, 2018
Fzat:
Congratulations to all those that have received their TS mail. But what about accommodation? Those that reported to TS last week were not given accommodation and they are still struggling to find one. May I suggest to those of us that will be reporting 24th to start working on something,so that together we can move in group and report that morning. May be 2 persons per room to spend the night,it will be cheaper for those of us that are not buoyant enough
Very good idea .I sent u a mail bro..
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by luvility(m): 12:48am On May 21, 2018
bleej01:

Lol. I don't think so fa. The way that guy has been pestering FBN here, he did say he's been refreshing his mail every 1 minute.

I'm sure he has received the mail.. He left us to be wondering for him
ephpremvl:
bleej01:

I'm sure he has received the mail.. He left us to be wondering for him
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 2:19pm On May 21, 2018
I was told to disregard the TS mail.. Anyone with same experience
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 3:52pm On May 21, 2018
fadugbao:
sadI seem to be at Loss at the way TS. invite is been sent..Did D&M on the 11th April,. Got an invite fr TS. on May 2nd to resume May 3rd.Later the same day, the email was recalled.And since then, not another invite yet....And i happen to know of 2 ppl that we did same day and have gotten an invite....Me ayam nt understanding o..
Have you received another invite Coz I received TS mail for 24th and it was recalled
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loboski: 3:58pm On May 21, 2018
mistinu:

Have you received another invite Coz I received TS mail for 24th and it was recalled

WoW, can you share the content of the mail
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mistinu(f): 4:07pm On May 21, 2018
Loboski:

WoW, can you share the content of the mail
According to the mail it was sent in error and that they will contact me soon with further details
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Loboski: 4:39pm On May 21, 2018
mistinu:

According to the mail it was sent in error and that they will contact me soon with further details

Lemme be expecting mine then

(1) (2) (3) ... (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) (218) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.