Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,559 members, 7,812,813 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (808536 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ELAGAIE(m): 10:51pm On Dec 10, 2016
lapazi:

where exactly is the locaton in kano.?
First Academy, First Bank main branch, Sani Abacha Road
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Brymo: 11:02pm On Dec 10, 2016
lapazi:

hi guys, my younger bro is also going to kano for test, on the 13th, God's willing.....would love if u guys can go together
from kd?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by otimize(m): 11:27pm On Dec 10, 2016
Pls is there anyone going to lagos from benin
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by clerics1: 12:36am On Dec 11, 2016
well, I am happy for you guys that were able to make it to this level.
I expect(ed) to be a participant too(still expecting), but have not got any mail from dragnet; when an uncle of mine who happens to be a manager of a zone of firstbank troubleshot to know the problem, he said that, my name was not found on the list of successful applicants, and inquired to know if I saw a message showing after applying showing that my application was successful, in which I attested to.
Lucky for me, I even downloaded my profile after the application and sent it to him there and then for which he printed went through and sent to someone who might have something to do on it. I did some preparations for the exam that's my concern, and I appeared eligible with a bachelor of eng. with 2.1 and less than the maximum age with NYSC completed about two months now.

whatever gets to be the case, I sincerely will pray God to help all those that have crossed this stage to get to the point of receiving an offer from the bank.

Goodluck!

9 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Usmateee: 12:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Please anyone with the pass question should kindly forward it to me please via usmateee@gmail.com. Godspeed!!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by quinn08(f): 1:48am On Dec 11, 2016
Brymo:
but I can pair you with a friend of mine, he stays in the town and he is slated to write at 9, too
OK thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by quinn08(f): 1:51am On Dec 11, 2016
multikolour:
am really confused, I am yet to receive my second mail ooooooooo
Send a message to info@dragnet-solutions.com making a complaint

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by SlickM(m): 4:10am On Dec 11, 2016
clerics1:
well, I am happy for you guys that were able to make it to this level.
I expect(ed) to be a participant too(still expecting), but have not got any mail from dragnet; when an uncle of mine who happens to be a manager of a zone of firstbank troubleshot to know the problem, he said that, my name was not found on the list of successful applicants, and inquired to know if I saw a message showing after applying showing that my application was successful, in which I attested to.
Lucky for me, I even downloaded my profile after the application and sent it to him there and then for which he printed went through and sent to someone who might have something to do on it. I did some preparations for the exam that's my concern, and I appeared eligible with a bachelor of eng. with 2.1 and less than the maximum age with NYSC completed about two months now.

whatever gets to be the case, I sincerely will pray God to help all those that have crossed this stage to get to the point of receiving an offer from the bank.

Goodluck!
Sorry about it

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by multikolour(m): 5:16am On Dec 11, 2016
mayoor15:
Dont be, if u received d 1st one, d second wil definitely drop
Halyma:
relax. I guess it will still come since u av been sent d first 1
okay am still waiting, the problem is that I use Ibadan address and am now in Maiduguri to see my parents I just pray I can change it to kano or plateau because with a short notice I can not make it back to Oyo.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by multikolour(m): 5:23am On Dec 11, 2016
quinn08:

Send a message to info@dragnet-solutions.com making a complaint
I did and they say I should check my junk or spam for in case but still yet nothing.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Hallona: 5:51am On Dec 11, 2016
Please with all these questions, how do we address it within an hour without a calculator?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by henryisong: 6:03am On Dec 11, 2016
AnalyticEngine:
I see that you guys are dealing out the questions out of solidarity. What foolishness! later, when they score higher marks and are selected and you guys are not, you begin to blame it on nepotism and village witches. whether you agree with me or not, this is a competition and not a fun fair. Be wise and accept this unpleasant truth.
u r right though...but unfortunately for them the questions are not the same so i pity those who will expecting to answer same questions they saw here...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DrMeroThaEmperor(m): 6:12am On Dec 11, 2016
damiliano:
Pls, anyone moving from Ibadan to lag on Tuesday should PM me
why move from Ibadan to Lagos when you can choose the Ibadan centre today?
slimadex:
Finished my test around 8pm in Ibadan and there were some candidates left .....its like Firstbank used their test centres and not the ones provided by dragnet. The computers available were not much
I concluded mine at about 20:49 and I left about 4 guys still battling it out.
In all, I think the test was a good one. I doubt if past questions would be of much use to guys yet to take theirs.
#aNTICIPATE!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jmanity: 6:20am On Dec 11, 2016
Anyone writing the exam on the 14th in Jos leaving from Abuja, pm me lets plan the journey. Thanks.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tboy243: 7:08am On Dec 11, 2016
Any Idea of what the cut off would be?
The test was an unpredictable one tho
U can't be guaranteed u did well until you see the results.
Please what's the cut off and wen are we seeing the results.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by eipreel(f): 7:10am On Dec 11, 2016
Gunbiz:
eipreel i site u

Lol...was just passing by.pls call me I lost your number.

sorry to derail

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by quinn08(f): 7:12am On Dec 11, 2016
[quote author=Tboy243 post=51819599]Any Idea of what the cut off would be?
The test was an unpredictable one tho
U can't be guaranteed u did well until you see the results.
Please what's the cut off and wen are we seeing the results. [/quote

Please what was the dress code, I want to wear native attire to kano?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by dachaste(f): 7:16am On Dec 11, 2016
Structuralman:

I have a few questions?
1) Is it that you guys did not have calculator or calculator was not allowed?
2) @Halima Did the other questions of business maths also have Pie Charts, graphs etc
3) Was the verbal answers true, false, cannot say OR to pick two corrects answers from after reading the comprehension passage
4) Was there no abstract/spatial reasoning?
5) Were you all able to complete the test in the stipulated time?

Calculator was not allowed.
There was pie chart in mine
There was Venn diagram too
Just study and be Fast. Leave any one u don't know
There was abstract but not too tricky
Yes there was verbal, and it had true or false and pick the statement that is true.
It's not too difficult like we feared. It's just that there is no time
20 verbal 15mins, 15 business maths 17 mins, 20 analytical 20 minutes, 20 general knowledge 15 minutes.

Good luck to us all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Brymo: 7:18am On Dec 11, 2016
DrMeroThaEmperor:
why move from Ibadan to Lagos when you can choose the Ibadan centre today? I concluded mine at about 20:49 and I left about 4 guys still battling it out.
In all, I think the test was a good one. I doubt if past questions would be of much use to guys yet to take theirs.
#aNTICIPATE!
what were the questions like?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Brymo: 7:22am On Dec 11, 2016
quinn08:

9a.m on Tuesday
mail me ur digits.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jefa4real: 7:38am On Dec 11, 2016
Guys, be wise
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by favneny1: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2016
Pls anyone who has the dragnet past question should pls help a sister! Prettyneny@yahoo.com
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DXXMI: 7:40am On Dec 11, 2016
jmanity:
Anyone writing the exam on the 14th in Jos leaving from Abuja, pm me lets plan the journey. Thanks.

am writing on 14th in Jos. let me have your contact
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by quinn08(f): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2016
Gunbiz:

u did urs in lagos? finished mine by 8pm
Please what was the dress code,can I wear native?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by favneny1: 7:47am On Dec 11, 2016
Please what is the analytical questions all about?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by favneny1: 7:49am On Dec 11, 2016
Pls guys what does the analytical questions look like?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DXXMI: 7:52am On Dec 11, 2016
For those of us writing on the 14th in Jos, just in case u need a place to pass the night before the test, contact me on watsup 08063424086 now
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nafizzey(m): 8:17am On Dec 11, 2016
DXXMI:

am writing on 14th in Jos. let me have your contact
I am also going from Abuja...
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nafizzey(m): 8:20am On Dec 11, 2016
jamaal07:

your friend was robbed going to jos? owww now am officially scared
Not Jos he was travelling to one of the States..
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2016
quinn08:

Please what was the dress code,can I wear native?

no dress code, i wore native
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Nafizzey(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2016
NARYZ:
Please all those going to Jos for the exam from Abuja. Let's coordinate ourselves and form a Whatsapp group chat so that we can all move together nd come back same day.
I am also hitting Jos from Abj.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 8:35am On Dec 11, 2016
Nafizzey:
I am also hitting Jos from Abj.
Guy thought u said u wont go b4, u see in dis country ehn, u dont giv up till u get d best available job, av wasted money too traveling for recruitment that were not worth it, but fbn is worth d try, the atmosphere was nice at d academy, u nid to try it out, wen u enta u av a feeling dt u must make it there, it gives u a reason to pray heaven down seph

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.