Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (810947 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by EMMYD01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 04, 2017
How will they even know the date of birth of those that uses NECO. Nigerians like chasing shadows lol
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by agrovick(m): 8:22pm On Jan 04, 2017
kaka22:

No problem. How was the test?

Went well, just like you said.

The surprise was writing 3 different essays but all in all, the test was quite OK

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by hibrock: 4:42am On Jan 05, 2017
Pls add me to the whatsapp group. My mobile number is 07038009946
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by kaka22(m): 8:03am On Jan 05, 2017
agrovick:

The surprise was writing 3 different essays but all in all, the test was quite OK
Glad to know it went well... 3 different essays? shocked Na CEO's position you apply for? cheesy
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by loxve: 9:10am On Jan 05, 2017
please I don't understand this essay writing test ooo, is it for the interview stage cos we are yet to see the result of the previous one.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by samuel3818: 9:41am On Jan 05, 2017
agrovick:

Bros, biko explain o. Is it this same FBN recruitment you're talking about? I can't remember writing 3 different essays o

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Tobbey(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2017
samuel3818:

Bros, biko explain o. Is it this same FBN recruitment you're talking about? I can't remember writing 3 different essays o

I'm just lost too
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by beshiman(m): 10:37am On Jan 05, 2017
samuel3818:

I guess it was same he was referring to.
It was the comprehension passages he referred to as essays...
My thought, though.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 10:44am On Jan 05, 2017
...still patiently waiting for the test result?
Anyone with any clue as to when results will be out.This is just the beginning of the year and opportunities are popping up here and there,result should be released in good time to enable decide which one to take.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by agrovick(m): 10:55am On Jan 05, 2017
samuel3818:

You guys should calm your minds jor tongue

The essays were part of the assessments for a different bank entirely.

cc loxve

Tobbey

Beshiman

kaka22:

Glad to know it went well... 3 different essays? shocked Na CEO's position you apply for? cheesy

Baba, that was the question I asked myself o.

I never experredit.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Marvoneen: 12:59pm On Jan 05, 2017
Please add to the whatsapp group 0701 346 0497
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 1:51pm On Jan 05, 2017
Just called a lady from dragnet today and she told me dat result either successful or not will not be send to applicant. every other communication is between us and our client (first bank). all you need now is God. I wish you all the best. for the avoidance of doubt here is the number. 0701 196 2033. but don't call to bribe the lady oooo.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mayoor15(m): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2017
Okpanwu:
Just called a lady from dragnet today and she told me dat result either successful or not will not be send to applicant. every other communication is between us and our client (first bank). all you need now is God. I wish you all the best. for the avoidance of doubt here is the number. 0701 196 2033. but don't call to bribe the lady oooo.
Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cheks123: 7:35pm On Jan 05, 2017
Okpanwu:

But this is not right. We are supposed to receive a feedback to know our stand whether good or bad.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 7:48pm On Jan 05, 2017
The next mail you are getting from first bank is assessment center (another small test, preparing PowerPoint, Presenting the powerpoint you prepared, an interview,Group discussion). After the AC, the next mail is documentation and medicals, the next mail is training school..so if you don't get any of these mails that means you failed..no rejection mails

8 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 8:05pm On Jan 05, 2017
You need not to worry urself. just put all ur trust in God, there's no human knowledge of urs dat will sail you tru, just belief God, it will happen like a dream of the night. Psalm 126 will be our portion in Jesus name. we will make it. I love you with the love of Christ.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sameetula: 10:30pm On Jan 05, 2017
God help us
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 11:24am On Jan 06, 2017
Olam10:
The next mail you are getting from first bank is assessment center (another small test, preparing PowerPoint, Presenting the powerpoint you prepared, an interview,Group discussion). After the AC, the next mail is documentation and medicals, the next mail is training school..so if you don't get any of these mails that means you failed..no rejection mails

Hi Olam10,
You speak like an inside/someone that assist with useful information, any idea when we will start getting this mail? i.e the mail for the assessment centre etc even if the date is tentative.
REPLY ASAP.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by ledgelessons(m): 11:36am On Jan 06, 2017
its not by force u do too
martinsfm:
lol, but it not by force u reply me nah. Lol
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 12:18pm On Jan 06, 2017
onojemma:

Hi Olam10,
You speak like an inside/someone that assist with useful information, any idea when we will start getting this mail? i.e the mail for the assessment centre etc even if the date is tentative.
REPLY ASAP.
the last recruitment took up to 4 to 5months after the test...they wrote the test June but the assessment Centre came like Oct/Nov thereabout tho....I don't know their timeline for this recruitment...after assessment Centre it won't take up to 2months before TS invitation
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Olam10: 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2017
onojemma:
...still patiently waiting for the test result?
Anyone with any clue as to when results will be out.This is just the beginning of the year and opportunities are popping up here and there,result should be released in good time to enable decide which one to take.
Get a job and if you get first bank fine if not you have something to hold on to
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by athorello(m): 2:00pm On Jan 06, 2017
Please guys, we should take it easy. Note that for most job tests or interviews in Nigeria and elsewhere, you only get a successful or not successful mail. That's where it ends. No one owes you an explanation. Welcome to the game! angry shocked

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by onojemma: 3:20pm On Jan 06, 2017
Olam10:
the last recruitment took up to 4 to 5months after the test...they wrote the test June but the assessment Centre came like Oct/Nov thereabout tho....I don't know their timeline for this recruitment...after assessment Centre it won't take up to 2months before TS invitation

Olam10,
Thanks man.
...still patiently waiting,so na like this we go dey wait.It is well.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 3:58pm On Jan 06, 2017
Don't worry my guys, any moment from next week First bank will start sending e-mail to successful applicant. just keep ur hope alive and remember not to travel out of the country for now. I wish all of us best of luck. we shall all live meet in Training School.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cotmag(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2017
Okpanwu:
Don't worry my guys, any moment from next week First bank will start sending e-mail to successful applicant. just keep ur hope alive and remember not to travel out of the country for now. I wish all of us best of luck. we shall all live meet in Training School.
Amen !!!
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cheks123: 8:19pm On Jan 06, 2017
Okpanwu:

Amen and Amen
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 9:40pm On Jan 06, 2017
who have answer to dis question, why exactly do we strive to work in the bank? pls if you cannot answer this question convincingly then you have problem. the fact of the whole thing is dat there's money in First bank as a staff. but I encourage some of us to drop all earthly motive, which ranges from extravagant spending on clubbing, carrying ladies etc. God can only entrust his resources on whom he trust. rededicate ur life to Christ today and stand a chance to enjoy his favour and grace. I see every genuine one reconciling from his evil way enjoying the favour of God altru the selection process. this what God lay in my heart for somebody. the race is not for him dat runneth but for God dat showeth mercy. by the reason of ur genuine reconciliation with the holy spirit. I see you sharing ur testimony of Goodness. Your case shall be different. Amen.

13 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by samuel3818: 11:16pm On Jan 06, 2017
Okpanwu:
who have answer to dis question, why exactly do we strive to work in the bank? pls if you cannot answer this question convincingly then you have problem. the fact of the whole thing is dat there's money in First bank as a staff. but I encourage some of us to drop all earthly motive, which ranges from extravagant spending on clubbing, carrying ladies etc. God can only entrust his resources on whom he trust. rededicate ur life to Christ today and stand a chance to enjoy his favour and grace. I see every genuine one reconciling from his evil way enjoying the favour of God altru the selection process. this what God lay in my heart for somebody. the race is not for him dat runneth but for God dat showeth mercy. by the reason of ur genuine reconciliation with the holy spirit. I see you sharing ur testimony of Goodness. Your case shall be different. Amen.

God bless you sir
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by medexico(m): 10:42am On Jan 07, 2017
Can you imagine I just saw the email notifying me for the test? cry
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Okpanwu(m): 11:27am On Jan 07, 2017
Which test again?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by cheks123: 11:32am On Jan 07, 2017
medexico:
Can you imagine I just saw the email notifying me for the test? cry

When are you taking the test?

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.