Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,886 members, 7,817,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme (809286 Views)

2019 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Recruitment - Assessment Centre Notification / Recruitment For FirstBank Graduate Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (224) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
sorzy1:
Are candidates allowed to come with a jotter?
Nahh. You shall be provided with a plain sheet with which you do all your rough work, including jotting down points.

Please ensure you do not only focus on jotting down points raised by others. See that you contribute to the discussion. You won't get points if you didn't contribute.

4 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sorzy1(m): 12:11pm On Jun 28, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Nahh. You shall be provided with a plain sheet with which you do all your rough work, including jotting down points.

Please ensure you do not only focus on jotting down points raised by others. See that you contribute to the discussion. You won't get points if you didn't contribute.
thank you sir.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by suzzyrims: 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2017
jpmoriarti:
What I learnt yesterday from the AC is that one should try to take notes during the group discussion. Your notes will come handy when it is time to prepare your power point presentation and when it is time to write the essay. It will be difficult for you to remember everything that was discussed at the group if you hadn't written them down. You will end up wasting the time you don't have trying to think.

So prospective candidates for AC should take note of this. It will save you toons of time.

Are we allowed to use calculator For the gmat
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by solonazzy: 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2017
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 3:09pm On Jun 28, 2017
suzzyrims:

Are we allowed to use calculator For the gmat
No calculators allowed.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by quinn08(f): 3:21pm On Jun 28, 2017
BEESEM:
I wrote mine on 17 th dec at kano academy centre i hvnt recieve a mail despite my confidence
same here
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by omotayo9177: 3:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
Joyintwos:
Same here, early Saturday.
I've just sent you a pm. Reply so we can exchange contacts. Let's talk on whatsapp

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by abusoultan(m): 4:58pm On Jun 28, 2017
Ayo12345:
Yet to get AC invite, 6weeks still ongoing. Let's see how it goes!
same here too! wrote on the 13th in kano.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jarus(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
DieBuhari:

I am in support of this your response to that guy, well put.
However, your claim of 90% success rate can never be true. Not when the companies have a set limit for the number of candidates they want to recruit.

You are assuming that every candidate invited used us.

Not even possible that even 10 percent of invited candidates came to us for coaching.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DieBuhari: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jarus:

You are assuming that every candidate invited used us.

No, I am assuming that 90% of the candidates who use you should be more than the number of people required or something close to it.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by sallysalsa09: 5:48pm On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=solonazzy post=57922032]pls who also go invite for next monday...3rd july.....[/quotoe]

Me 7am
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jarus(m): 5:57pm On Jun 28, 2017
DieBuhari:
No, I am assuming that 90% of the candidates who use you should be more than the number of people required or something close to it.

Still a wrong assumption.

Have you thought of this being:

KPMG: 10 candidates contacted us at different times between 2014 (when this service started) and 2017. 5 different recruitment cycles with 2 candidates using us in each, and 9 (i.e 90pct) got the job. What's not possible in 2 candidates making it out of about 30 KPMG recruit for a recruitment cycle?

Too complicated for your understanding?

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by CuteMorriz: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Please how long does it take to get rescheduled? I was supposed to have mine on 26th mon but I rescheduled for a later date....but I never see any break light... kiss
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by DieBuhari: 6:00pm On Jun 28, 2017
Jarus:

Still a wrong assumption.

Have you thought of this being:

KPMG: 10 candidates contacted us at different times between 2014 (when this service started) and 2017. 5 different recruitment cycles with 2 candidates using us in each, and 9 (i.e 90pct) got the job. What's not possible in 2 candidates making it out of about 30 KPMG recruit for a recruitment cycle?

Too complicated for your understanding?

OK.
I was thinking of a higher number of candidates using you.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jarus(m): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2017
DieBuhari:
OK.
I was thinking of a higher number of candidates using you.

Well, we will get to that stage when more and more Nigerians realize the value ofthis service (as it is done in advanced countries), not asking for free service as we do in Nigeria.

Even graduates of Stanford, Harvard etc get interview coach. Check out the caliber of people that engage Victor Cheng for McKinsey etc interview prep.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jaykizz(m): 8:10pm On Jun 28, 2017
Good evening house. Please I have a question to ask as regards directions to First Academy.

For someone coming from Palmgroove, which route is the shortest to First Academy Iganmu, "Palm groove-constain-First Academy Iganmu," or "Palm Groove-Orile Iganmu-First Academy"??

Are there shorter routes apart from these two?

NB: I am not too familiar with the terrains of Lagos. I was only given these two options by a friend who resides in Lagos. If there are shorter routes or if the above routes need a clearer explanation, you could assist by explaining better; especially for those of us that have already been to the venue previously.

Kindly help a brother, tanx in anticipation.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
Take Brt from palm groove and stop at Costain. Pick N50 keke going to Eric Moore and tell the driver to stop you at First Bank. It is unmissable.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Mctee07: 9:52pm On Jun 28, 2017
CuteMorriz:
Please how long does it take to get rescheduled? I was supposed to have mine on 26th mon but I rescheduled for a later date....but I never see any break light... kiss

Better call them tomorrow.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by omotayo9177: 2:50am On Jun 29, 2017
Hello people
My test at the AC is scheduled for 1pm, Saturday July 1. I'm based in Ibadan.
I hope to leave Ib very early that Saturday. Please what's the shortest route to get to the venue from Ibadan , avoiding Lagos traffic wahala.
Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Joyintwos(m): 4:26am On Jun 29, 2017
omotayo9177:
I've just sent you a pm. Reply so we can exchange contacts. Let's talk on whatsapp
I can't reply pms, all I get is error.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by jpmoriarti(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2017
omotayo9177:
Hello people
My test at the AC is scheduled for 1pm, Saturday July 1. I'm based in Ibadan.
I hope to leave Ib very early that Saturday. Please what's the shortest route to get to the venue from Ibadan , avoiding Lagos traffic wahala.
Thanks
When u stop at Ojota, take brt bus and stop at Costain. Enter Keke going to Eric Moore and tell them to stop you at First bank. Very easy to locate. Keke from Costain is N50

3 Likes

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chekyjustice(m): 7:07am On Jun 29, 2017
Chekyjustice:
Good morning everyone. Hope we woke up well today?

Please, I think we should create a WhatsApp group for this thread. It will make for a faster connection and relation amongst us.

It's just a suggestion.
What do you guys think?

Guys, please, is this carried?
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Onlywoman92: 7:20am On Jun 29, 2017
Chekyjustice:

Guys, please, is this carried?

No sir,for posterity sake...sure you've gained from the 2013 thread. Let others coming behind gain from this too.

1 Like

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by omotayo9177: 7:27am On Jun 29, 2017
jpmoriarti:
When u stop at Ojota, take brt bus and stop at Costain. Enter Keke going to Eric Moore and tell them to stop you at First bank. Very easy to locate. Keke from Costain is N50
Alright sir. Thanks
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by omotayo9177: 7:30am On Jun 29, 2017
Joyintwos:
I can't reply pms, all I get is error.
Alright Bro.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by mrcarbanion: 10:09am On Jun 29, 2017
Pls is there anybdy dt haven't get AC invitation like Me?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by WHALEY7(m): 10:14am On Jun 29, 2017

Yes. I'm also expecting an invitation. Let's set our sights on 8th July.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Lovedetector1(m): 10:25am On Jun 29, 2017
WHALEY7:

ME too... Called them xterday I was told to relax dt I wud be schedule soon

Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chevinsmedia: 11:09am On Jun 29, 2017
It seems those that wrote the test during the mop-up have not been invited yet. Can someone kindly confirm or disprove this.

Becoming worried, because of the random invitations; particularly on weekdays.

Na weekend I want ooo.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Chevinsmedia: 11:12am On Jun 29, 2017
WHALEY7:

8th July will be cool; although PTDF exam is slated for same date.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by JARUSHUB: 2:20pm On Jun 29, 2017
andergirl:
Jarushub is a good platform for preparation for this accessment center,for you guys having yours next week,u could try them on Thursday prior to your date,their coaching helped me today in my assessment center.

Thanks Andergirl, training you was loads of fun. We hope you weren't doing the samba dance though.
Re: 2016 Firstbank Graduate Trainee Programme by Jaykizz(m): 2:36pm On Jun 29, 2017
jpmoriarti:
Take Brt from palm groove and stop at Costain. Pick N50 keke going to Eric Moore and tell the driver to stop you at First Bank. It is unmissable.

Tanx a lot bro....cheers! cool
jpmoriarti:

Tanx a lot bro....cheers!

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (224) (Reply)

Recruitment Into Nigerian Prisons Service 2018 / Nigeria Immigration Service Recruiting For 2013/2014 - How True? / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.