Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,997 members, 7,814,410 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders (855 Views)

BREAKING!!! First Lady Aisha Buhari Prevented From Entering The Aso Villa [VIDEO / Drama In Morgue As 4 Women Claim Body Of Man Each Knew As Their Husband / Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders by ODAROOMS(m): 8:24pm On Oct 24, 2016
Hello fellow Nairalanders, the issue between the first Lady's interview by the BBC and the response of Mr president towards the interview that is spreading like Ebola Virus on the internet needs to be discussed. So I wants you to put your legs in the same shoes of the both parties to know what would be your reactions .Ladies can do such a thing to your husband? and you husband, can you accept such a thing from your wife and why? Pls lets discuss this to learn from each other, thanks
Re: Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders by DesChyko: 8:38pm On Oct 24, 2016
In my opinion, the lady messed up, granting that interview. It's a private matter she blew up that way and I wonder how she could share a bedroom with him after such. That is if she shares a bedroom with him before that. She should have persevered. That's what women are famed for right? Perseverance. But this is betrayal.

As for the man, he couldn't keep his home intact. He definitely was ignoring his wife's opinion and led her to the media with his aloofness. Worse still, he cracked a joke (maybe) in bad taste undermining womanhood in front of the most powerful woman in the world. That shows a person prone to making really sick choices. His age should have taught him better.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders by Eminembuz(m): 8:57pm On Oct 24, 2016
DesChyko:
In my opinion, the lady messed up, granting that interview. It's a private matter she blew up that way and I wonder how she could share a bedroom with him after such. That is if she shares a bedroom with him before that. She should have persevered. That's what women are famed for right? Perseverance. But this is betrayal.

As for the man, he couldn't keep his home intact. He definitely was ignoring his wife's opinion and led her to the media with his aloofness. Worse still, he cracked a joke (maybe) in bad taste undermining womanhood in front of the most powerful woman in the world. That shows a person prone to making really sick choices. His age should have taught him better.
true talk bruh..cause I also percept from your perspective which has given a clear conscience that we should always be careful with our word they may become words at anytime and action very soon..base on wrong thing.

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders by MAXIMAL123(m): 10:49pm On Oct 24, 2016
I can't even answer the question, cos I dnt even believe my own wife can do such, let's assume she does, then my life is in danger, cos dia most be something behind it. But still My wife can't do such, I knows her...
Re: Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders by Chubhie: 11:09pm On Oct 24, 2016
Aisha buhari pulled mutiny under General buhari's command. What Aisha did is tantamount to sleeping with General buhari's enemies.

Aisha should come back home and face a certain music.
Re: Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders by Chubhie: 11:21pm On Oct 24, 2016
MAXIMAL123:
I can't even answer the question, cos I dnt even believe my own wife can do such, let's assume she does, then my life is in danger, cos dia most be something behind it. But still My wife can't do such, I knows her...
People change with time and conditioning. When it involves absolute powers, and you and wifey interests are opposed in alignment,it becomes a game of the end justifies the means.

Trust only yourself in the treacherous waters of politics. Women by default are emotional hence,the other room proverb might apply.
Re: Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 2:45am On Oct 25, 2016
I'm a Ryde or dye babe to my husband and family and will NEVER do what Aisha did. loyalty to fam is everything.

Not that she's right or wrong anyways. However, I think she must have tried, tried and tried to sort this indoors but the hubby didn't listen. Never underestimate a scorned woman.

Her expose is good for wailers sha and I wail sometimes cheesy The tragi-comedy of this current administration. Two pieces of miserable looking Titus fish na 1000 ngn. angry

1 Like

Re: Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders by luciouscookie: 6:05pm On Nov 06, 2016
ifyalways:
I'm a Ryde or dye babe to my husband and family and will NEVER do what Aisha did. loyalty to fam is everything.

Not that she's right or wrong anyways. However, I think she must have tried, tried and tried to sort this indoors but the hubby didn't listen. Never underestimate a scorned woman.

Her expose is good for wailers sha and I wail sometimes cheesy The tragi-comedy of this current administration.Two pieces of miserable looking Titus fish na 1000 ngn. angry
Ordinary shaving stick (bic) Is now 80 naira angry sad
Re: Drama In The Aso Villa, Your View Nairalanders by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On Nov 07, 2016
luciouscookie:

Ordinary shaving stick (bic) Is now 80 naira angry sad

Use bottle or knife na cheesy

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

11-year-old Nigerian Girl Accused Of Witchcraft By Her Father (PIC) / Business Idea For A Housewife / Man Slaps Wife On Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.